Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*raises hand* Sorry, I was usin' it on Archie and Bobby D...*grins devilishly* I know it's the "sacred duct tape" but hey, can't a girl enjoy? :devil:

*raises hand* Sorry, I was usin' it on Archie and Bobby D...*grins devilishly* I know it's the "sacred duct tape" but hey, can't a girl enjoy? :devil:
*Runs out of the corner with Jim in hand* All right it Horatio here yet????? Or anyone from NY or Miami?? Ohh GUMMY BEARS!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Most of the Miami folks are around back in the pool. And the NY crew just got here! I see some of them brought oil, ties, and cannoli's! (I lurk ;))

Hott! *runs over and grabbs Mac.* Mine!
Uh... dont wait around for me! :devil: :devil:

Uh... *pokes head around door* Delko's mine next, *grabbs whipcream from the table* Give me 20 or so minutes, *grabbs the cherries* :devil:

Ok here u go *gets up and wipes whip cream off face* I've got some ideas for Warrick and Archie :devil: *goes to get caramel, strawberries, and chocolate*

Save a little of those two for me. Mmmm whipcream from Mac tase really good *go back to play* :devil: :devil:

I'll try to save some for you. *just got another idea....goes to borrow a whip from Lady Heather* Anybody seen Greg?? I could use him over here

I'll try to save some for you. *just got another idea....goes to borrow a whip from Lady Heather* Anybody seen Greg?? I could use him over here
*pokes head around door* MMMmmm over there by the pool, can i use that whip later????? :devil:
Uh give me another hour with Mac... he's soooo yummy!

OT: Okay I was scrolling through real quickly and all I saw was a bunch of ":devil:" on almost every post! We are all so naughty in here! Squee!

I just thought it was funny. Let me mix things up a bit and just throw in a random smilie
Sheepy.gif

Okay speaking of whips...
Whip.gif

:devil: :devil: :devil: i love the whip smiley! i know i was checking this out at school and my one friend was like whats with all the devils. And thats when i found out that i cant read this at school, i burst out laughing.
*goes back being busy with Mac* Hey we got chocolate sawce around here? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey we got chocolate sawce around here?
Yah the Miami crew brought a vat of it with some honey.

ETA
Okay my next goal in here is to get Cath and Sara and Grissom a wee bit drunk. When everyone is relaxed things go much better.
Sounds like a plan
booze.gif

Back