Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*sits in the corner with archie watching it all happen*
This is great. I can feel the love in this room.

Returns from broom closet, gives warrick back to Cath, heads to get more chocolate dipping sauce to go with the strawberries, cause the other is going fast ;)

Returns from broom closet, gives warrick back to Cath, heads to get more chocolate dipping sauce to go with the strawberries, cause the other is going fast ;)
Ooops! Sorry got a little carried away. I think there's another bottle over there with Vartann and Nick. *Drools a little at that thought!*

Now this is what I am talking about..we got Warrick, Grissom, Cath,Sara and Archie watching. Now this is a true loving orgy. We better get some more cherries. Grissom got out of control topping Sara and Catherine with them.

Ooops! Sorry got a little carried away. I think there's another bottle over there with Vartann and Nick. *Drools a little at that thought!*

*squees* OMG! That'd be really hot! Nick and Vartann together....*ahem* Sorry....back on topic... :devil:

Grissom got out of control topping Sara and Catherine with them.
Them?! Sheesh look at me over here I've got chocolate and cherries everywhere! Tell him to get more Strawberries too.

*squees* OMG! That'd be really hot! Nick and Vartann together....*ahem* Sorry....back on topic... :devil:
What are you talking about this is the topic in here! :D

*sits in the corner* I'm too shy I guess to go over and suddenly drop chocolate all over Nick and me....I think he needs to help me loosen up. :eek: :p

Greggolover I am sending Nick over to you right now armed with some warm chocolate in a squirt bottle. Prepare to get unshy. ;)

Athena, I got Grissom on getting more berries too. I am busy playing squirt whip cream with Catherine.

Thanks LadySaraButterfly! Now I'm all sticky...heh, but I don't mind! It's such an honor since it's a Southern boy...*ahem* man... :devil:

Greggolover I am sending Nick over to you right now armed with some warm chocolate in a squirt bottle. Prepare to get unshy. ;)

Athena, I got Grissom on getting more berries too. I am busy playing squirt whip cream with Catherine.

Can you send Greg over my way with the warm caramel? ;)

FieldMouse I am sure Nick would be obliged to bring some warm caramel you. Anybody want to join Cath and Sara and Grissom, Athena and I in the hot tub? I am sure if this is an orgy room there has to be one.

*drops down hot tub with a thud* Here y'all are! I'm goin' to go over in the corner for now with Vartann and Brass. Somethin' about a detective does it for me. :devil:

Off Topic---
*points to siggy* Heh, I love that quote!

*watches Greg sneak off into dark corner*

Oh well, Nick or Greg (or Nick AND Greg)..either way. :devil:

the hot tub? I am sure if this is an orgy room there has to be one.
Of course this place comes stocket with a hot tub! What kind of orgy zone do you think I brought us to? The jets are going and it's a great place to get unsticky if anyone else was playing with the chocolate.

Back