Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Of course this place comes stocket with a hot tub! What kind of orgy zone do you think I brought us to? The jets are going and it's a great place to get unsticky if anyone else was playing with the chocolate.

Ahhh, this feels good. Now I'm unsticky! But I'm still dirty. :eek: :devil: ;)

Uh oh I forgot my bathing suit ;) What ever will I wear in the hot tub? :eek: :p :lol:

This is an orgy...no need for a bathin' suit. ;) :devil:

Ohh nice!

Hey LadySaraButterfly Grissom is back with gifts! See I told him to bring back some stockings and a rocking chair... there's a few things I'd like to reenact... hehe

Ohh nice!

Hey LadySaraButterfly Grissom is back with gifts! See I told him to bring back some stockings and a rocking chair... there's a few things I'd like to reenact... hehe

....? Explain please maybe...if it's PG enough that is. Umm, I needa find my Stetson....dang it nekked Nicky stole it again... He can wear it well though. :devil:

Well, if we're flying in Miami and NY...

I'd like you to meet my two new friends: Maxine and Calleigh. :devil: We'll be over there for a while.

:D

....? Explain please maybe...if it's PG enough that is. Umm, I needa find my Stetson....dang it nekked Nicky stole it again... He can wear it well though. :devil:
It's defiantly not PG. I take it you've never read the Casa series by Cinoflex... extreme NC17 writer but very good.... and hot... mmmm

Ah, I see, Athena. Could you inform me where that might be? I know I've read bits and pieces here and there when I was a GSR fan...but I can't find it now!

Oh, I got my Stetson back and now I'm goin' off with my cowboy for a second here over in this corner. ;)

Athena you had Grissom bring the best toys ever. There is so much he is skilled at doing with stocking. *ladysara puts out wrists* I want to go first. :devil:

Go for it! I wanted to try the rocking chair anyways.
Evil.gif

Woot, Woot, Wait Athena, you can sit in the rocking chair, Grissom can tie me to it with the hose and Cath and Sara can help him out in the process. I can't just keep Grissom to myself. That is not a true orgy. :p

Very true. And I'd love to join yah but Nick and Vartann have me a little distracted outside in the hammock and afterwards we plan on playing in the tree house. (I could use ideas from Cinoflex all day… and night ;)!) Hey was that Fig that just ran by?

Back