Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Okay once I'm done with Jimmy (Shoves him in the corner) I'll help ya with H's fire costume.... Oh and uh save Speed for me or Delko! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Haha! Great idea! I'll be back to steal Nick and Horatio. Nick can be my true cowboy (no need to dress him up! :p ;)) and I'll borrow my boyfriend's firefighter stuff to dress Horatio up in. :devil:

Haha! Great idea! I'll be back to steal Nick and Horatio. Nick can be my true cowboy (no need to dress him up! :p ;)) and I'll borrow my boyfriend's firefighter stuff to dress Horatio up in. :devil:
Mmm cowboys....... why does the saying "Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy" come to mind everytime i see him? I got the firefighters hat for Horatio already... And the red whipcream in hand!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

*Runs off to the corner for Jimmy!!!!!!

Hey? Anyone seen my whip? I left to get some liquid latex and now I can't find... oh wait there it is. Nevermind. Now I just have to find out where Nick and Lady Heather got off to.

*sighs with relieve* Thank Gosh I'm not gettin' work OUT on the farm and I get to be here in the Shop....oookay, anyone wanna join me and Greg and Archie in the hot tub? :devil:

Not just yet GreggoLover, but in a minute when I catch my breath. Just came back from chasing Cath down with the hose.. she'd been tramping on my and Sara's sandcastle; think she might've been jealous!!

You can tell Horatio to come over here later with his hose * blushes *. I'll take some of those gummy bears. Anyone seen Warrick ?

*looks at own location* huh?? nooohhh, I'm playing UTT with them :lol:
HAhaaha! :lol: I didn't see (that) you there! Well that explains why things seem crowded over here. I'll leave you to them JayneEmilysRealm because I want to see if Grissom and the rocking chair are free! Who has the duct tape!!

Back