Opening tune for "Snakes"

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Apr 14, 2005.

1. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Does anyone know the title of song that the bartender sings?
    It's weird!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I couldn't find this one neither... It's a narcocorrido :lol: but if we don't have the title we won't find...

Usually it's written at the end of the episode... Noone saw ?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well... I think the lyrics are like this:

La vida es un tango, un bolero, un mambo,
    y mi espíritu herido.

Hoy me dijo basta, yo a nadie me arrastro,
    y nos vamos corazón herido.

Chorus:
    Corazón, corazón,
    no tengo un corazón que llore.

Been googling a bit and with my limited spannish from what I could understand it could be El Barrio - Abreme la puerta (Dj Quarks Remix Enero 2006), but I doubt it comparing the original lyrics - and I can't find anything on the net to verify it.

4. M4xw311

M4xw311 Rookie

I think the lyrics are:

Tengo el dedo en el gatillo

Sal de mi casa, me mento en el barro
    hoy no vado(?) mi cabeza
    No me dejes volcar ni me hagas sufrir por el (....)

La vida es un tango, un bolero, un mambo
    y mi espíritu herido.

Hoy me dijo basta, yo a nadie me arrastro,
    y nos vamos corazón herido.

Chorus:
    Corazón, corazón,
    no tengo corazón que llore (x4)

Dame tu cuerpo ni tu oscuro amor
    e infiltrarán mis venas,
    ni tu veneno ni tu sonrisa
    ahogarán mi pena.
    Quema mis ropas, mis fotografías
    échame de tu vida

This is not El Barrio. El barrio plays another music style (flamenco). I searched the lyrics you said, but they aren't that song.

If anyone knows please tell us!. These song is driving me crazy

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I don't know the title or the singer, but I do know that the same song was used in CSI:Miami Forced Entry. Maybe that helps your search. I was watching the episode and then I thought: Hey, that's the song!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

sounds like Juanes' style - check out "A dios le pido" for comparison. But like you, I'm having great difficulty tracking down the song played on CSI.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

yes it sounds like Juanes but I have a few of his albums and I didn't find that... (and it's really not a dios le pido) I don't have the DVD but it must be written at the end of the epi...

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I don't have the DVD either, and I read a transscript for the episode, and they didn't name the songs either...why is thing song so hard to find?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know, maybe it's a very old one or not very famous... By the way, I checked El Barrio - Abreme la puerta and it's really not that...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Like everyone else, I've been searching for this song since the episode came out without luck. I was wondering if anyone tried talking to CBS or maybe someone could find/talk to Stan Jones (the music editor for the episode)???

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay everyone, it seems that a lot of fans are searching for this song, including me. I have been searching since the episode aired. Can anyone please take a moment and see if they can find anything with the information provided by the previous replies?

I have tryied googling those lyrics, but didnt find anything in particular, maybe the lyrics are wrong...

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I've been searching and searching and I still haven't found it. Then my friend gave me this site: songtapper

You have to tap the rhythm of the song using your space bar, and then they give you a list of possibilities. I tried, but I found myself to be very bad with the tapping. Maybe someone else? Remember, there's no garantee that song is in their list. But you could give it a try. :D

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

When I first saw 'Snakes' and heard this song, I was very interested to know what it was, when I tried to search for the song, like many of you, I came up with nothing. I then figured someone will surly find out what it is at some point, so I left it at that. The more I've watched 'Snakes', the more it's bothering me. Then when I watched CSI Miami's 'Forced Entry' and I heard the song again, I thought "right that's it, I need to know what the hell this song is". :lol:

Anyway, after reading all your post's, I did various searches on all know search engines and again came up blank. I then listened to various songs by Juanes and Ekhymosis, and got nothing. After that, yesterday I emailed CBS in the hope they could help. I received an email back from them within about 2 hours, basically telling me to contact CSI in directly and gave me a postal address. (I can't say I'm surprised CBS didn't know, but I thought I'd give them a go.) So now, I'm trying to find a way to contact CSI other than mailing them, but I can't find a email address, only other network stations that air CSI. So I really do not have much of a choice other than to send them a letter. I'll do this at the weekend. Once I know, I'll obviously let you guys know. Wish me luck. :)

Dutchie, that songtapper is a really go idea. I'm at work at the moment so I can't give it a go, but I'll try later on today, hopefully we may have some luck with it. :D

14. Danique

Danique Rookie

Well..Good luck Tinkerbell :D

I have Season 5 on dvd but there's nothing in music credits about the song they used..sorry

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I have the DVD too, and I noticed it too, actually, in Forced Entry. Nice episode btw. :)

I really want to know what song it is!