Opening tune for "Snakes"

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Guest, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Danique

Danique Rookie

ok..thanks.. :)

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Finally! OMG I'm so happy now! Thank you Salsagirl! Woot!

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks a lot! :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. manntis

manntis Civilian

I'm in Canada and have trouble getting CDs from France or the US without paying huge shipping fees. Fortunately, downloading mp3s is legal here. Anyone know where I might locate this song as a digital file?

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well, it's called Corazon by Luis (Pousa), on an album called Acapulco 70. You may know all that info, but if not then it might help in your search.

I've never seen the individual song anywhere, just the album. But it doesn't seem to be available to download on any of the big sites like iTunes etc, just to buy online in shops like amazon.

The post above yours suggests it is available to download from that site, so I don't know if you can do it from there even though it's a different country? My french isn't good enough to work it out I'm afraid. :)

Someone else might come in and let you know where you can find it, but if not then good luck, and if you find it, please let us know because the song is very popular around here...

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I'm going to be much help here, but I've had really big problems trying to get hold of the song/album as well. It doesn't seem to be openly available. If I do eventually luck out on it, I let you know. :)

8. Missy_Phoe

Missy_Phoe Civilian

Where did you get the Cd? I've finding it for quite awhile but not much luck. Not to mention that I'm in Singapore where sources are quite limited...