Opening tune for "Snakes"

G

There's a spanish song playing as the boy delivers newspapers, does anyone know what it's called?

Thanks!

I had to bump this because I saw the episode yesterday (UK) and loved the opening music. After hours of searching I couldn't find it so does anyone recognise it?

That is ok. If you recorded it off the TV for the purpose of identifying it, it's fine.

Anyone else could have done the same thing, and the talking and sound effects kinda ruins the song anyways.

The band is Juanes... i havent found the name of the song yet and have asked around...

Please if anyone knows this, tell us. This songs is really cool.
-Irish Cowgirl

Yay! Got The answer!

The Band is Juanes, and the song is called "Tengo La Camisa Negra"

Happy listening!
-Irish Cowgirl

It may be juanes but it isnt La Camisa Negra.
They rhythm of that song is similar but the words are totally different

Hmmm. I was pretty sure, but I could be wrong. Oh well, sorry.

I checked all the Juanes' lyrics and it doesn't match with the song. I don't know if there's the possibillity of a new song that nobody heard like "Melon" by Home Video.

Its definitely not La Camisa Negra... there are alot of remixes out there and its unfortunately none of them.. several of their songs sound very similiar to the Snakes song but i havent found the correct one yet.. Also Juanes broke off from a band called Ekhymosis so it could be one of theirs... Frustrating....

Back