Ooops, What a mistake!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Feb 23, 2008.

1. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

yeah even being pregnant for only 4 or 5 month :D

2. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

LOL, I was watching that episode last night ! ahahaa. I've never noticed that.

3. Samantha932

Samantha932 Civilian

Not sure if this was intentional or not... (or if it's already been mentioned, if so, sorry) In 3x10 Sweet Sixteen, when Mac and Danny are on the roof, Mac is asking if the victim was having any trouble. When Danny goes to follow Mac, he backs up, trips over his own crime scene kit, then tries to hide a grin. (It's at about 8:45 if you're watching the DVD) This was pointed out to me on another site (can't remember where) and I laughed so hard when I saw it...

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Danny also tripped over a stereo when he went to give a girl CPR in "Supply and Demand." Poor Carmine's a bit of a klutz. :lol:

5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I just watched the scene and it's really funny. :lol: Thanks for mentioning the exact time when it happens, saved me some time there.

Top41
    , Carmine might be a bit of a klutz but he managed to not ruin the scene. He didn't even grin there! :D

6. Samantha932

Samantha932 Civilian

Just went back and watched that one, and as another point, the stereo in question actually went back to where it was originally when the shot changed to Danny telling the guy to call 911... Then moved back to being upset at Danny's feet again... lol

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Okay I could be way off here, but

as far as I know, only dectectives get dectective badges...not CSI's. They have badges but they have their own. I know some can make arrests, but for the most part it's either a uniformed officer or dectective,...that and chasing down a suspects.

I know it's a tv show, but when I see them hold their guns up..when the procedure is to hold them down to the ground all I keep thinking is a mouse is going to come out scare one of them, the gun goess off and goes something like this

"wow, thank you for shooting me in the head, I didn't need this! Kind of puts a damper on things you know!?..Shouldn't you be in a lab somewhere?"

8. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Oh yes, continuity. Something that editors should be good in, at the hollywood level. I think Gary's father could teach them a thing or two. He's an editor...:lol:;)

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

They had Kendall wearing a badge in an episode ("Commuted Sentences"?) - if CSIs aren't supposed to have detective badges, then lab techs definitely aren't supposed to have them. :p

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I think the CSIs are okay for that because they're technically all detectives... I think this is the only show where that's true, but as far as I know, they all are detectives...

11. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Okay I did find the info, so it looks like I was wrong. Most CSI's are not but in NY its run a little different..

The Crime Scene Unit is composed of NYPD detectives (or occasionally police officers that are awaiting their promotion to detective), not civilian technicians like crime scene units in other parts of the U.S. Generally these detectives come from an Evidence Collection Team which is operated at the borough level.

I do know this though, you have to have 5 years on the job before your even considered for the role of Detective.

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Why was Kendall wearing a badge? Seems stupid as Adam said in a episode i cant remember that he was just a officer without a badge? Or something like that.

As far as i know, both Adam and Kendall are Techs ?

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Apparently they like using this scene, cause they just recaped an old scene and put it in "Mac Taylor" Where the cop cars show up at the warehouse in "Snow Day", and just reading the first page...this isn't the first time they've used it. LOL Man...Flack has to be one confused guy, somebody better give him better directions he keeps showing up at the same place!!!

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah I noticed that as well. They've used that thrice now. Deja vu again. Gee, I wonder if they think viewers don't notice those little things. :p

15. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Well, now that makes at least THREE of us who noticed that. The way they cut from that view to the next REALLY didin't make sense, either. Seriously, just shoot another scene, with different cars, and a different view. That way, you can fool us into thinking you tried to make a new scene for a new episode. Sheesh, already!