One time I watched CSI and...

One time I was watching CSI and my roommate yelled at me for watching the same one the 4th day in a row. I then told her I was going to watch that one episode everyday until our other roommate comes back. She wasn't overly happy with that...

One time I watched CSI and my brother was like "DAAMN not even cause you have all of them on Dvd you wont quit watching the re-runs on Spike!"... I was like "NoOo!" :p

it was poyring down rain, and our satellite blacked our for the remainder of the night, boy was i ticked!!!

One time I was watching "The hunger artist" and found myself rooting for Sara and Grissom.

I have no idea what that was about.

It was pouring rain and the satellite picture was so glitchy but I refused to change it and once again I was yelled at by my roommates.

One time I was watching CSI NY, where Hammerback was draining someone's stomach during an autopsy, and I told my brother about the mushroom soup I'd had earlier in the week.

He thought something was seriously wrong with me.

I was sitting watching one of the CSI episodes and my dog was sitting on the couch next to me(It was a male dog) and when ever cathy came on it started barking like mad!

haha. one time i was watching csi and it was a really good episode and my mom comes in and starts talking to be about a dentist app. i had tmrw and wut i was doing that day! i almost died! i mean come on i was watching CSI hellooo!!

Haha, yeah. I HATE when people try to ask me something while i'm trying to watch CSI. It's like, do you think i'm really paying attention.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done this one:

I was watching a repeat of "Revenge is Best Served Cold" on SpikeTV and scared the crap out of my family when I saw Carmine Giovinazzo as Thumpy G. :lol: I was like, "Oh my God! That's Danny! Hahaha, look Mom, it's Danny! You know, from CSI New York?! It's frickin' Danny! On CSI Vegas!"

They didn't find it nearly as interesting as I did, needless to say. :lol: CSI:NY had just become my favorite show and I was quite shocked to see 'Danny' on Vegas. ;) (This was before I'd discovered CSIFiles, of course--if I'd been on here at that time, I would've known both his real name and that he'd been on CSI. :p)

One time I watched CSI and...
The cops started beating on the door. Something was messed up on our phone and it kept dailing 911. The cops thought something was going on at our house. I told them everything was cool. I was watching Grissom. They said you're ok then. :lol:

Back