One time I watched CSI and...

when i was watching CSI my parent's was fighting in the same room, so yelled at them and sad: SHUT UP! and wow, they realy stoped! :p
then another time when i was watching CSI, my doorbell ring's and they was my friend's, i opened the door and sad: sorry, i can't talk right now, or going somewhere, i am realy very very busy, bye! and closed the door.i didn't give them chance to say something! :lol:

When I was watching the CSI: episode Grave Danger, my mother kept bringing me food and soda so annoying…. :D

One time I was watching CSI and my friend suggested we watch something out and I was like "Go in the other room."
She.. wasn't too happy.

As I was watching * Grave Danger *, comes my mother in my room and said, I should her help in the kitchen....

I was so condemned angry :mad:

Straight one in the best moment as Nick to rescued....

One time watching CSI...It was Thanksgiving Day and my brother was supposed to call me long distance, I didn't know when he planned to call but when CSI started I unplugged my phone. Turns out that's when he tried to call. It was all because I didn't want to miss Greg but as it turned out it was the episode 'Dog eat Dog' and he only had one scene. I needen't bothered!! I was NOT happy.

I was watching "Butterflied" in my science class and I literaly said word for word what Grissom said to the doctor at the end. Everyone in my class just looked at me and I said "What? it's not my fault I've seen it only once a remembered that part." my science teachers laughed.

One time (which was today) I was watching CSI and I couldn't stop laughing. So my friend decided to change the episode thinking it would stop me from laughing...ah, no...it made me laugh harder :p.

i was watching csi and a rep knocked on the door! i really yelled at him and told him to go away and never return or i would have Grissom on him so fast. he ran away

This happened to a friend of mine, I't not me, but she loves the show as much as I do.. I hope it's still ok to post...

My friend is a crisis couselor for young women for the local YMCA so she gets calls all day and night..etc..
SO, she was getting ready to watch Pirates of the Third Reich when she got a crisis call...
she was upset because she realized she didn't record the episode and she missed almost all of it. She actually called me so I could fill her in.

one time i watched csi and i lept off the couch and did a happy dance. why you ask? nicks horrid moustache was gone! :lol:

one time when i was watching csi and my dad walked in my room and changed the channel and told me to watch football! i was so mad!!

One time I was watching Coming of Rage and it was like midnight so I was insanely tired and I was on the phone with my friend. So anyway it was the part in the beginning where the guy is hitting on Sara and I couldn't stop laughing. I thought my friend was gonna kill me!

Once, me and my friend Emily were watching csi and eating chips, chocolate, and pop (in celebration of my brother leaveing for camp for 3 weeks [best 3 weeks of my life!]) And my friend and i have the HUGEST CRUSH ON NICK EVER!!! Anyhow... as we both chugged back a can of pop, then ate a mouth full of chips, nick came on the screen and made a really hot face, then said something hot, and we both laughed so hard, that foam came out of my nose, and emily practicly died of choakage! -That was a night i'll never forget!

people get anoyed by me because when it is on tv here it is a rerun for me. and i sometimes can't help myself to say stuff that still has to come... I don;t say who the killer is or anything but just small parts of scenes or: "hey! pay attention it is about to get real fun!". Usually it is with my mum and she can not always appreciate it :p

Or I tend to make people watching when they don;t feel like it. I must be annoying then too haha

Back