NY Forum Trip To LA #2

Kimmy - Don't worry, you're a small. It would certainly be helpful if they gave some measurements on the site, but since you're barely in the 100 lb. range, you're definitely a small. I just wanted to check in case you prefer to wear your tee shirts super baggy.

Top41 said:
^No offense to Carmine's butt--it really is lovely--but we do want to be able to wear these t-shirts in public. :lol: :devil:
:eek: Have you seen that ass? I'd be happy to wear it on my face in public. :lol:

:lol: ^ ditto that comment! I too wouldn't be ashamed to wear that man's ass in public. That ass should be memorialized somehow, and if we can't bronze it, then I will wear it.

MRSG, is your laptop on fire with the e-mails? :lol: Woman, you are amazing! Your organizational skills make me horny. anyway, the girls need some extra fabric, so according to the measurements on the fitted tee, I am a medium. Oh, and yes TEAM FLACK all the way. :D

ThumpyG said:
MRSG, is your laptop on fire with the e-mails? :lol: Woman, you are amazing! Your organizational skills make me horny.
It bodes well for me that anal retentiveness turns you on. ;) ... Some of my trial binders were so beautiful, I was almost sorry to see the cases get resolved.

I've got one more work of analness in the works for you guys. I'm compiling a list of places (with addresses, phone #s, websites, etc.) not on the itinerary that people may want to hit if they've got time -- breakfast spots since we don't have any group breakfasts, other eatting spots, shopping, site seeing, etc -- shit that shouldn't be missed if anyone has the time or will be staying LA for longer than the group and is looking for some good referrals.

I love the t-shirts!
MrsG, you are God in human form for putting this all together. We worship you
can't wait. only fifteen more days!

Do not forget to get MrsG your info for these t-shirts pronto! We've got to get these ordered quickly so that we can have them in time for the meet-up. Your team, your style and your size--that's all we need. :cool:

Ok, there's a lotta Fay to fit into this t-shirt. :p More to love, this is true ;), but perhaps too much to even fit into the 2X shirt (wtf made them think 14/16 was that big??). I'll have to take a well-fitting shirt tomorrow and measure it to be sure, but I might end up having to get a guy's shirt instead. ;) I'll let you know, Deb.

But the real question is which team to get. Hmm...decisions, decisions...I'm going to have to go with Flack--pink isn't my color. My skin is too pink and it just doesn't work. :p

:lol: Fay, having to choose between Team Lindsay and Team Flack must have been an excruciating experience for you. ;) I know how much you love Lindsay. :p

^^^^ yeah, how ever did you come to a conclusion on that one Fay??

I cant imagine the amount of stress you were under while trying to decide.... :p

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I've got one more work of analness in the works for you guys. I'm compiling a list of places (with addresses, phone #s, websites, etc.) not on the itinerary that people may want to hit if they've got time -- breakfast spots since we don't have any group breakfasts, other eatting spots, shopping, site seeing, etc -- shit that shouldn't be missed if anyone has the time or will be staying LA for longer than the group and is looking for some good referrals.

Sweet, thanks a lot! :D We'll be staying for almost a week so I'm sure that will be very helpful.

I had a dream about this trip last night. I was there, we did everything, but when I got home, I couldn't remember a damn thing that happened. :lol:

And don't forget your fugly ties - I want lots of fugly tie photos for Eddie's project! :lol: MrsG I want photos!! *cracks whip*

Love the t-shirt idea - if I were going it would def be Team Flack - hopefully next year if the trip runs again! Am I reading it right that the boys are going to be sent one of the t-shirts with the photos taken of their team?

Top41 said:
Do not forget to get MrsG your info for these t-shirts pronto! We've got to get these ordered quickly so that we can have them in time for the meet-up. Your team, your style and your size--that's all we need. :cool:
Excellent post, Top! I've stopped stuffing my face with 4th of July hot dogs long enough to hop online and remind you all that I absolutely need your t-shirt orders BY 9:00 AM PACIFIC TIME TOMORROW. No team, style and size to me by then = no shirt for you. So get your asses on it now!!!!

... Alright, back to your regularly scheduled hot dogs and fireworks now. Happy 4th of July to the those in the US and to those outside the US, well, chow down on hot dogs (assuming slaughterhouse floor scrappings on a bun are available in your country) in our honor. :lol:

Back