NY Forum Trip To LA #2

Sounds like you guys had a great time - if it gets repeated next year I hope to be able to join you!! I hope everyone behaved (who am I kiddin'?! :lol:) and didn't get TalkCSI barred from anywhere :p

:lol: Most of us were on our best behavior. ;) I just got home about 40 minutes ago. I actually slept most of the way from LA to Pittsburgh, so that went pretty quickly for me.

ka990, we got some great fugly tie pics at dinner last night! Hopefully, MrsG or Top will pass them along to you shortly.

Yesterday was fantastic! Had my makeup done at Barneys and then got conned into buying $110 worth of it. :lol: And Fay, I can one up 'ya on the Tiffany's thing. I actually went in and bought a really cute necklace. I don't think there's any such thing as buyers remorse in Beverly Hills. I sure as hell don't have any. :lol:

I went to this meeting hoping to get all the money the Kladis owes me from child support, but I got nothing and he went as far as insinuating the little one isn't his.

I'm taking this to the supreme court. I have witnesses.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I went to this meeting hoping to get all the money the Kladis owes me from child support, but I got nothing and he went as far as to insinuate the little one isn't his.

I'm taking this to the supreme court. I have witnesses.

Wait, what? You told be right before you left that the baby was Adam Rodriguez' and you were just going to blackmail the money out of Kladis? I'm missing something. :p

:( :( :( I just lost the longest post ever. :( :( :( I'll give you some pics and highlights now, through the tears of my loss, and provide more later -- when I've stopped hyperventilating and swearing like a sailor.

Sorry for not posting much during the weekend. There was hardly enough time for sleep, let alone internet dorkdom.

First item of business. The actual diagram of "the hike." Please note the location of the dogs with two-inch legs and the elderly man. Also, I neglected to put CSI_in_training on the map. :( She slipped my mind because she walked like a champ and kept her damn mouth shut. Not a whiny b*tch like some people (*cough*Thumpy and Lookaboomerang*cough*).

07210717561.jpg

Here's a pic of the girls on "the hike" - Lookaboomerang, Thumpy, CSI_in_training, Elsie and MrsG.

Grouphike.jpg

Team Flack -

TeamFlack-okaytopost.jpg

Top, Orison, Thumpy with Elsie peeking out behind her, MrsG and Springmoon. The beauty of the Kladis is hiding behind Orison.

But I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on any of that Kladis hotness:

Kladis.jpg

... Aw crap, I think I've been resizing these pics too small because I missed that photobucket simply moved the "website" sizing option I was used to. :confused: Oops. :( Alrighty, I'll stop shrinking them to thumbnail. Let me know if the rest come out too big.

I'm getting too lazy to type out all the usernames in the group shots. Ask me if there's someone you can't identify. Here are fangirls at the beach:

IMG_2568.jpg

Fangirls unleashing their inner dork in the sand -- trying to write "CSI:NY" but the waves keep washing it away and they're apparently too dense to try further up the shore. :lol:

IMG_2578.jpg

Midnight and Top looking hot enough to make even a CSI:NY boy spring some wood:

IMG_2528.jpg

Lookaboomerang looking totally cute, instead of her normal cheese

IMG_2553.jpg

Here's the normal cheese:

IMG_2525.jpg

:lol:

Springmoon demonstrating what she did with her tongue prior to the conception of little Bailey:

IMG_2596.jpg

Roomies looking for action at Boulevard 3. Kidding, but we were at B3:

IMG_2589.jpg

Top and I at dinner Saturday night:

IMG_2588.jpg

And I'll post a bunch of fugly tie pics, Lenkov project pics and a Kladis pic in the appropriate threads in a bit. I need little breather from the internet and I'll be back in a bit.

But I will leave you with a couple really damn cute fugly tie pics (which will also end up in the fugly tie thread):

Springmoon
IMG_2604.jpg

CSINYRULZ
IMG_2608.jpg

And one more thing -- I have a little couples crush on Elsie and her husband. They're fantastic and super cute together. :D

And another thing -- the whiny little b*tches I roomed with apparently have no problem with walking when they get make-overs and jewelry along the way. :lol:

Hey folks, it's Bree. I'm the non-CSIer who was on the trip. And yes, I can hear everyone freaking out over me being a non-CSIer ;)

Anyway, I just got home to Atlanta and Orison and Camelot are likely boarding their connecting flight at this very moment and should be touching down in a matter of a couple hours.

Just wanted to hop on the board to say hello and see this place where you all hang out. Fantastic trip you guys planned. I didn't do much talking, but boy did I ever observe and hear some interesting stuff!

Springmoon demonstrating what she did with her tongue prior to the conception of little Bailey:

I told you to turn off the camera! Dammit, now everyone knows I'm not as innocent as I pretend to be. And is it just me, or is that tie picture all boob?

Aww! I miss you guys already. :( It went far too fast. I thought 4 days would be perfect, but it was really too short.

:lol: Like MrsG, I totally have a couples crush on Elsie and MrElsie. :D Those two are so awesome!

And you're damn right. I have no problem walking FLAT places where I can stop to look at the pretty every now and again. :lol: We totally walked further shopping than on the hike and neither one of us complained. :lol:

Welcome, Circle_Take! You seem like a smart girl. I was certain you'd never visit this board after all you saw and heard. Run. Run fast. Run while you still have a chance. There's no hope for the rest of us, but you can still save yourself. :lol: Thanks for joining us, both on the trip and here. Be sure to visit often in case you get sucked into doing this again.

midnight_tiptoes said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Hot enough that I'd [CENSORED] you. ;)

That explains why I'm sore and don't remember much of what happened on Saturday night.
I thought you said that when you passed out, it was okay to ... :confused:

Springmoon said:
is it just me, or is that tie picture all boob?
What else do you think a pic of you would be? :lol: Man, you'll have to post those puppies again at nine months. When they grow to full size, they might eat you and Bailey! :eek: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
And another thing -- the whiny little b*tches I roomed with apparently have no problem with walking when they get make-overs and jewelry along the way. :lol:

:lol: That was Beverly Hills and not a STEEP HILL in Griffith Park. and it involved makeup- one of my biggest weaknesses, and not to mention that in all of men that live in LA, it appears that I got hit on by a very gay man ringing up my makeup at Barney's. I am going to use my free samples of product this evening that he gave me. :lol: Now that I think about it, this entire weekend was similarly themed. ;)

MrsG, it appears that you have managed to find two of the most hideous pictures of me, the hike and my hair in my face at the Pier. I love our roommies picture! You Rock!!! BTW, thanks for staying up with me and keeping me company at 4 am before I made my trek to the airport. I hope you were able to get some sleep today! :)

SOOOOO...... I just got home around 5 this evening and I am freaking tired, but not tired enough to not post :D

I had such a great time this weekend and I miss everyone so much!!!!!!! :( :( :( I have really enjoyed getting to meet everyone and get to know people. and yes, even internet dorks know how to have fun! :lol:

jorja, we went to Tiffany's and lookaboomerang bought a beautiful necklace. It was really cool to see everything in there!

EDIT: Springmoon, what tie? ;)

ThumpyG said:
Now that I think about it, this entire weekend was similarly themed. ;)

:lol: I guess it was, wasn't it? The people who didn't go are like, "What the hell?" :lol: He did look pretty cute sashaying. I have no idea how to spell the word that means to shake your ass when you walk. :lol:

u guys looked like u had a gooooooood old time lol i just saw the tie pic and thy looked gret i thk the ties looked even more crazy than the ones Flack wears lol :) and i love the Team Flack shirt lolol now all we need is a team Danny :)

Hope u guys all had alot of fuuunnnn

Back