NY Forum Trip To LA #2

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^^ Looks like Thumpy likes her men to be really hard. :lol:

:lol:yes, yes I do like my men really hard. :devil:

Actually, speaking of BCBG, what I am wearing is a BCBG dress in that picture. I have 'pasties' instead of a bra, but damn, the girls really need more support than that, so I will be wearing a strapless this time around.

Ooooh.... pretty girls, Thumpy!

A weather update: I just left LA this morning and had been there since Sunday and the weather was gorgeous. It's supposed to be an average high of 83 over the next couple of weeks, but you still have to wear that sunscreen! A shame I was too sick to go out and do anything. That and I felt like Rip Van Winkle... I slept through dinner more than once!

I would like to ask advanced permission to get to know the pretty girls in ThumpyG's picture.

:devil: :p ;)

Uhm. Well. MrsG knows what I look like. Probably more than most people in the entire world ever will. :lol: But if you guys really want a picture I can go snap a current one soon. And thanks for the update on the weather, Springmoon! Sounds just like home to me, without the humidity. Plus!

:lol:^ Permission granted to getting to know the girls. ;) I have known them for many years and they like getting some love once in a while. :devil: :lol:

Thanks for the weather update, Springmoon! It sounds like it might actually be a little cooler than originally thought which is great. Also, Springmoon, me likey your girls too! ;)

EDIT: I also wanted to mention that I will put in a few bucks for the t-shirts for the CSI NY boys. :D

Kimmychu said:
Uhm. Well. MrsG knows what I look like. Probably more than most people in the entire world ever will. :lol:
I'm still kinda turned on by that. ;) ... And freakin' pissed that even the 98 lb. girl has bigger ta-tas than I do. :lol:

Hahahaha, well, the rest of us never did get to see her Carmine project, so we'll have to wait until next week to get a good look ;)

Oohhh, I see now. You people don't care about me. You just want to see my bewbs. *sniff* You hurt my feelings. I'm more than a pair of fat with nipples!

:p :p :p

I'm not after your boobs, Kimmy. I find big tah-tahs to be highly overrated. *glares down at chest* Highly.

I'm not posting a picture. :D I'll be the one with the "Hello, my name is Fay" nametag. :lol:

ThumpyG said:
Actually, speaking of BCBG, what I am wearing is a BCBG dress in that picture. I have 'pasties' instead of a bra, but damn, the girls really need more support than that, so I will be wearing a strapless this time around.

TMI! :p Seriously, why is there so much boob talk in this thread??? I can't wait to meet you all, but man, I do not want to leave this trip knowing everyone's bra size. :p ;)

So, guys--it's ONE WEEK to the trip!!!!!! :D :D :D Is everyone getting excited???? Cause I am!!!! I'm looking forward to a three-day weekend, too. :D

I'll also put a few bucks towards the guys' shirts. I hope everyone will chip in (if you can). I think the boys will enjoy them.

I can't remember how much we've talked about parking, but one thing I want to emphasize to people is that pretty much everywhere we go, we'll have to pay for parking. Again, split 3-4 ways, it shouldn't be all that bad. I imagine the max would be $10-12 at any one place. But with that in mind...

HAVE CASH ON YOU. Something that has really come to bug me in the past year is people who don't have cash on them. I can understand not walking around with hundreds sticking out of your pocket, but who has no cash? More people than you think, at least around here. *sigh* One of my biggest new pet peeves. Anyway, the valet doesn't take credit cards. ;) So always have cash--it will make it easier on everyone.

And that is my official tip of the day. :cool:

I can't believe it's almost here already! I was just thinking about how two weeks ago, I had all this time to prepare and do the things I needed to do because it was still three weeks away. Now that it's only one, I'm like, "Wholllleeey shit. There's not enough time for anything now!" :lol:

And on that note, MrsG, please log onto Myspace. Someone there has left something for you on my account under the comments. :lol:

lookaboomerang said:
And on that note, MrsG, please log onto Myspace. Someone there has left something for you on my account under the comments. :lol:
Saw it and responded. :lol:

7 days, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnight_tiptoes said:
It's Laura Pausini! *growl*

Okay, I might easily get offended by the reference...I hate that woman! *pouts* But, I like you so I'll still be nice when we meet up... :D

^ Your sister and I need to talk. :lol:

I knew I'd hit a new low when I was having lunch at the Santa Monica Pier last year and I heard her singing in Spanish in the background... :eek:

She knows her taste in music sucks. I tell her nearly every day. Her taste in movies suck, too. All her tastes suck. She sucks.

la mia banda suona il rock...

Orison said:

I knew I'd hit a new low when I was having lunch at the Santa Monica Pier last year and I heard her singing in Spanish in the background... :eek:

I'll bring you a CD so you can enjoy her in all her "Spanish" glory.

Back