Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

eww eww eww please do not remind me of Hagen and Calleigh... :eek: god he was soo bad for her....(sorry im a huge E/C shipper..)

Oh I wasn't comparing them to Calleigh/Hagen or something, I just meant that it would nice if things went naturally. Kind of like lament's idea.

I'd like them to start dating first and then gradually develop feelings for each other. Just for once I'd like for someone to just act on their attraction- no drawn out, will-they/wont-they's- it's been done and it's boring.

I'd like them to start dating first and then gradually develop feelings for each other. Just for once I'd like for someone to just act on their attraction- no drawn out, will-they/wont-they's- it's been done and it's boring.
I like that idea too. It wouldn't be bad to see their relationship blossom if they're given the chance to work alongside each other. I mean, like the Warrick/Catherine flirtation thing -- you know there's ATTRACTION there betwen the two and hey, it's being explored. This one I want to see how Nick & Sophia will gradually learn they have more in common and are better suited for each other! :D

I agree! I would love to see a nice, normal relationship. I mean, the way the writers depict these people's lives, you would think that no CSI or detective is capable of having a normal healthy relationship.

And wouldn't it be great to see Nick smile on a regular basis? I would love that!

Oh, and Nick and Sofia could go over to Warrick and Tina's for a cookout. Normal stuff. It would be so fresh and exciting after all the crazy stuff they've given us.

true...

haha wow is it spelt Sophia or Sofia?

i think the writers should make this relationship normal.. i mean no will they or wont they, or we can't cause of our jobs, blah blah blah..

by the way sorry about the Calleigh Hagen thing before...the Miami writers just annoyed me over that one......

haha wow is it spelt Sophia or Sofia?

It's spelt Sofia ;)

Okay, I'm all for nice, normal get together. Friends to lovers in two or three easy steps as opposed to the 200-step complicated tango of angst. I'm all for happy and regular and dinner over at the Browns.

If we have all that, [whines] *Then* can they play with Sofia's handcuffs??? [/whine] :p :lol:

It's spelt Sofia ;)

thanx

If we have all that, [whines] *Then* can they play with Sofia's handcuffs??? [/whine] :p :lol:

haha hey don't ask me, Ask Sofia, there her handcuffs...but i think she might have already cuffed Nick to the bed with them.....

I love the idea of Nick and Sophia together! I first saw their chemistry in one of the later episodes this season. I hope TPTB write more stories with those "future lovebirds" working together.

They might be sexually charged, but I don't think it starts out that way.
I don't like relationships that are based on sexual attraction. I give a lot about chemistry and being fascinated by the other personality. I personally hope that that's the deal with Nick and Sofia.
But when they eventually find each other, they are gonna have all the sex, allright! :lol:

Yeah, that's what I think too- I wouldn't want them to just jump into bed with each other.

I was just saying today that I needed to write a SuperSonic Socks piece. I usually stick to "canon" but I'd break my rule for them. They're great. Maybe down the road, when I don't have so many projects milling around in my head I'll do it.

wait, did someone say theres a Sonic fic out there?? if there is can someone post it????

Yup, I saw ONE. Too lazy to give link, but if you'll go to fanfiction.net and set the filters to 'Nick' and 'Sofia' (or heck, even only 'Sofia'!) and you'll find it. I'm terrible at fic titles so can't say what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back