Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

It looks like Sonic is most popular name choice for this pairing by far. And hey, if anything develops between them this season, we can call them "SuperSonic" ;)

I'll add this ship to the List today ;)

Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Here ya go, baby:

[image]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/fandango12/CSI/6x04_568.jpg[/image]
OMG! Thanks for sharing this. As soon as I saw their little scene in "Shooting Stars" I couldn't stop and think about a possible Nick/Sophia ship. I mean, they just look AWESOME together! And I've been looking for screencaps from that episode, especially the vet scene with the two of them. They were really flirty and...-giggles- I dunno, I just love this ship! :)

Shame we didn't get any Sonic interaction in Secrets and Flies, but then again we barely got any Nicky or Sofia, poor us- maybe next time.

PhoenixRae - Love your banner. ;)

Yeah, great banner!

We really need some Nick/Sofia yeah.
I think that next week would be possible, since it seems to be a big Sofia episode. Maybe he calms her down or she's gonna open up to him...cry on his shoulder. Stuff like that...
Why do I keep feeling like we're gonna be dissapointed?

ok i'm a closet Nick/Sophia lover..... i like Snickers but i love that Sophia makes Nick smile soo easily... and i've liked Sophia from the start and i'm really glad people are starting to come around...

i like the name Cokes if were still voting on a name......

Don't hide in the closet, come on out and play :lol:

Sadly we're already done voting- the ship name is Sonic. :D

wildcherry & Fabian Thanks. :) It was a spur of the moment thing that I decided to create this banner. It's seldom I see screen caps of Nick & Sophia, so when I did I just went crazy! :lol:

As for next week's episode...we can only ALWAYS hope that there's gonna be some Sonic interaction there. But I think the writers and producers are gunning for Sophia with Grissom even though she and Nick have this easy rapport with each other. -sighs :mad: BUT I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the writers realize our gal's better off with our soft-spoken Texan, hehehehe :D ;)

Adams_girl congratulations for coming out of the closet! :D Sonic's oh-so-cool! :cool: :p

haha thanx... by the way i love your banner!

yeah i'm excited for the next eppy! i hope there's some Nick/Sophia interaction.......

You're welcome. I was surprised when I found this thread on here. I was sure I was the ONLY Sonic fan after seeing that scene between them in "Shooting Stars" episode. I know they have had a scene together before that ep, but the chemistry was just THERE for that particular scene that time! :D

I just read the synopsis of what this Thursday's episode will be about. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Nick/Sophia interaction as well. ;)

yeah i think there will be....i mean they have great chemistry together, hopefully the writers will see that.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back