Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

Good you should feel loved. *shakes hand back*

Yes, unfortunately not too many people are fond of Sofia......but we know Nick is! :devil: Of course he wants to....*tries not to cross PG-13 line* er...*falls into gutter*

Anyone want to help me out of here?
    -Kate

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Here *chuckles and offers hand to Kate* don't worry about it I spend a good amount of time in the gutter. Hey I actually have friends down there. *waves to buds* I'm a gutterfly! A proud B&B, GSR, D/L, YoBling, and SONIC shipper!!!! And alas, not many poeple are very fond of our lovely detective, but we all know our gorgeous CSI is. I'm on a sugar high so I'm all SQUEEEEE right now. It is so awesome that they stuck Sofia as Nick's detective. Must make life alot easier (and more beautiful) to have just that one lady with him on each of his cases. I have an idea for a case. it involves all of our ships too. But for our couple things get a little... scandelous. *evil grin* Dang I'm hyper right now. I apalogize I'm normally not like this. well happy new year! And Kate if you hop over to TV.com, i think the Sonics thread is on the 2nd page. I could really use your help. I have the same screename. BYE! *waves*

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Where is everyone?

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I'm here, looking for fanfic but there's nothing out there. Has anyone written anything? Ff.net is dead.

5. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

I'm working on something, I just have to post it up there.

Ok I'll head over there Vave!

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Let's get back on topic guys. 3 lines minimum. thanks

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thanks Ziva! You might have to look for it. I'll post a Hi! for you! Do we get any Sonic moments in any upcoming moments? If so what do we get?! I'm a spoiler freak!

8. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

I'm hoping for Sonic moments. I haven't read any spoilers about one though. I'm not a lot of help. lol But anyway, I have a question.

It's been asked how Sofia would react if Nick were dating someone else, but how would Nick react if Sofia were dating someone else?

9. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

I want SoNic moments too. Season 7 started so well with a lot of interactions and sweet smiles and now I'm left hanging and wondering what is coming next.
    I know that Sofia is very business oriented, she needs Nick to show her that life is not only about career and carrying a gun (even though I like my CSI girls best blonde and with guns :lol: ). I'd love to see something like Nick having had a hard time on a case and sitting next to Sofia, then suddenly standing up and tell her to join him because needs company to get his mind off what just happen... And from there so much could happen :D

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hmmm....I can really consider seeing that happen after watching this Thursday's past episode. Since he was very upset with what happenend with Catherine, maybe something will happen between the 2 of them. *wink, wink* Besides I'm more of a YoBling than a Catnick and WE WANT, NO NEED MORE SOFIA!!!!!!!!!!

11. Vikki

Vikki Victim

Ooh, that would be so great if it actually happened!
    I'm cursed with living in the UK so we've only just seen parts 1 and 2 of Built to Kill. The SoNic-ness in those two episodes was great and I'm looking forward to more.
    I'm also thinking of writing some SoNic fanfiction if anyone is interested.

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

That was awesome SoNic! Meet Market rocked! I'm sorry to the moderator for DP but know one is showing up. I'll PM someone or something.:) When Sofia was on screen with Nick oh man he was stealing looks. When she was talking to that bone harvesting guy, Nick had that "Stop talking to her. She's mine!" Kind of look.;) When they were in the intergation room w/ him, they were about to punch him! He was acting so much like a jerk and a block head, I was waiting for them to throw him on the ground and yell at him to get through that brick of a skull.

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

14. edog

edog Lab Technician

Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I couldn't have said it any better. Hi, new to the thread. I'm hopelessly hooked on this ship, which is surprising, becuase I usually ship Nick/Sara if I ship Nick with anyone.

Got a question though. I started a fanfic community at ff.net for them. Am I allowed to link to it in a post?

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

You can become multi-shipper, Nick's shipper with anyone, like you ship Nick w/Sara. You can ship Nick/Sofia or anyone.

You can put your fanfiction.net link on this board, along it not over PG-13. If you do over PG-13, You have to tell them or PM them to let them know where they can read your story.

I ship Nick/Sara. And nobody else, I just ship Nick with Sara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.