Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I think they have potential. Mainly because of the pretty. They're both gorgeous!

As for the name, Nofia is pessimistic, so we could have Sofian (which sounds elegant to me), or Sock is good too. :)

What about their last names? Is there something we can do with the last names? Stokes. Curtis. Cokes?

*hides because I'm bad at this*

Sturkis
Stokis
Curotes... Coyotes- don't ask where that came from, but I like it. :lol:
Nifia
SnN
Sherif Stokes and Deputy Curtis ;)

...maybe it would be better to wait until we've seen them together in a few more episode's to get a better idea...

Whee! I was waiting for someone to start this thread! Sorry fellow Snickers, but Nick/Sophia is so my new pet ship. I can't help it. They look totally good together. Nick needs someone to cheer him up and Sophia is certainly cool enough to do it.

Here's a pic:
CSI6x04004.jpg

They look lovely.

Yep, they do. Let's hope we get someting more substantial than them just looking pretty together- althouth I don't mind that one bit! :lol:

I have Sofia issues, but anyone who can make Nick smile is okay by me!!!

SQUEEEEE. I love his smile. I can see them being really close friends, and maybe more, you never know, :)

I think they have a great comeraderie about them. And as much as I don't like Sofia *dodges rocks*, I AM warming up to her a BIT. These two have an easy banter about them that is hard to find.

Count me in!

I never liked Grissom/Sofia, but since season 6, I really began to like Nick/Sofia. In season 5 I wasn't very fond of her, but she seems very likeable nowadays.

I think that she is a girl that is good for Nick. She is very caring, but she also has this tough attitude. Nick will probably like that.

I feel like everyone has been linked to someone else by TPTB last seasons, except for Nick. Let's hope they are gonna persue this relationship.

As for names:
Sofick or So Fick! Maybe eventually extended to Sooooo Fick. ;)
Just an idea. :D

I am ready and willing to avidly support this ship once it develops more. :) I hope we see more of it soon!

They really did have some great chemistry in "Shooting Stars". And anyone who can put that big a smile on Nick's face is alright with me.

As for names, someone (sorry, I can't remember who) in the "Shooting Stars" discussion thread suggested "Sonic".

Hey guys. Call me crazy, but I'm liking Socks for this ship. Oooh, or I just saw unknown addict's suggestion - Sonic - thats very cool too

Take all the time you need, but whenever you all decide on a name, let me know and I'll add you to the Ship List ;)

Sonic, So Fick! or Socks work very well for me. :cool:

After all what Nick's been gone through, he needs a tough woman like Sofia to help him through, don't you guys agree? I think that she can be both comforting AND say: "Keep your head up high, life goes on". So he won't be sad forever. And she seems to make him smile anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back