Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Sonic is cute, and it makes me think of George's appearance on Craig Ferguson, where he talked about "cruising the Sonic."

Sonic also sounds a bit modern to me. But Nick and Sofia would probably be a very hip and modern couple.

Maybe stupid that I mention this, but is her name spelled Sofia or Sophia? It is really not clear. I personally can't stand it when people spell Sara Sidlle like Sarah, so I don't want to piss people off by spelling Sofia wrong (that's how I always write it).

At CBS.com it is spelt Sofia, so I'd go with that... I think most people tend to spell it that way anyway. :)

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

Thread title is fixed ;)

So what do we see happening between these two during the rest of the season? We know that Nick has no problem dating cops - he's done so in the past (what was her name?)

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

Socks=
Sofia + Nick = Sock. In plural it's socks. Hurray!

But now I think about it, I really do like Sonic more.

So what could happen between them. Maybe just the normal 'Hey, shall we go on a date', stuff. I don't see something hysterical happen, where they are locked up together (well this time he ain't alone) and they admit their love to each other.

We'd probably find out a while in their relationship, y'know. We won't see everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back