Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I've found that when Sofia has scenes with Nick, she looks a million times lovelier than when she gets scenes with the other characters (particularly the women). Her hair is always combed neatly, her make up makes her look younger, etc.

No, I'm not high. It's true! Watch their scenes and see.

It's one of the reasons why I think TPTB are liking this ship. They even get promo pictures together. I don't know. God, we need a scene.

I am praying alongside you, Carol!

Last night when Sofia said "I need a CSI," I was hoping they'd send Nick on the case; but it was Catherine & Warrick. :( But I liked this past Thursday's episode nevertheless. :D

Another thing I noticed (while I was busy watching my season 5 DVDs last night), I compared the episode she was in helping Warrick on a case of the dead telemarketer to the episodes she worked alongside Nick in season 6.

When she has scenes with Nick, their "flirtation" comes off naturally. You get these vibes off the two of them that they dig each other. With her and Warrick...I didn't get any vibes off those two! It was strickly professional between Warrick & Sofia. And when she was in a scene with Greg, I get this "big-sister-looking-after-kid-brother-helping-him-out" feeling in their scenes together.

PhoenixRae, your banner is uber-pretty. But what does it say at the bottom? It's too tiny and quick for me to read...

:( :( I missed the last episode. :( damn she needs a CSI. She needs A quicky with Nicky is what she needs.......

:( :( I missed the last episode. :( damn she needs a CSI. She needs A quicky with Nicky is what she needs.......
lmao!!!! That´s really funny!!!

I just realized that I rhymed. :lol:

fshha.jpg

how can she not jump that??

That makes me think of, "A hickie from Nicky is like a Hallmark card..."

Ah, Grease.

Dude, how can he not jump her? She's gorgeous. Her eyes are so pretty. I bet he writes 3 mile long entries in his diary about how pretty her eyes are.

Dear Diary,

Sofia had her down today. Her hair is so pretty. it reminds me of the sun. I wonder how long it takes her to brush it.
She was wearing my shirt again. SHe's clever she shrunk it. I almost tackled her when I saw her. But Catherine was there......... :(

I bet he write Poetry about her hair....

they need to do more then Make-out. they need to friggin breed. They need to bring beautiful, blond haired, wide eyed, children into our world...

Hopefully the babies won't be born with mustaches.

:-| Sofia's genes are strong enough to fight the mustaches off.

Man now i have an image of the movie the Adams Family, the one where they have another kid, and the kid is born with a tiny mustache. cute. But Nick's mustache was just creepy.

aww when my brother was a couple months old we took him out on halloween and drew a mustache on him. soo cute........

This is so cute but i think the baby will have the mustache and long blond hair like sophia has. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back