Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I finally watched DLG. Sucks that they didn't have more scenes together, but I agree, it's awesome that she was there when whatsherface died. Even in front of Grissom, Nick was all tough and macho, but there was a moment there in front of Sofia, when whatsherfacedied, that he didn't look that way. Poor Nick. I bet Sofia took him home last night and took real good care of him.

Here's a blurry "Sonic" pic -- they both look really hot, I think:

612_1563.jpg

Here they are... close together...

Here's another one.

Yay, pictures! I like this one:

6x12_677.jpg

Did Nick give Sofia that shirt? Cause she's always wearing it. Maybe she grabbed it from his closet one morning when she was running late for work and doesn't wanna give it back, cause it smells like him.

Did Nick give Sofia that shirt? Cause she's always wearing it. Maybe she grabbed it from his closet one morning when she was running late for work and doesn't wanna give it back, cause it smells like him.

As snug as that shirt is on her, I don't think so. :) But who am I to begrudge anyone their fantasy? ;)

Hey, you can shrink clothes.

*drifts off into a daydream*

That was nice.

I wrote a fic in my head last night. I'll see if I can type it up tonight or tomorrow. I've kinda forgotten most of it, though. Oops.

haha because it smells like him. Awww.....

Carol you wrote a fic in your head last night? Hmm that's progress. :lol: Type it woman, type!!!!

wow that was so gangster. :lol:

Sofia so gave Nick sexual healing after that Kelly girl died.

Hey i was thinking about that hooker that Nick went out with, and now that i think about it, i really can't believe taht he did. Nick's a good judge of Character, and she lied to him. Well maybe she did. No one really knows....

Definetly like Sofia more!!!

Well, she was really just a hooker with a heart of gold. It was really just a cliched storyline. She was a hooker, but she wasn't really a bad person. I could see Nicky's attraction to her, especially since he was a lot more naive back then.

But Sofia is better. She's perpetually amused by everything Nick says.

i know! She always has this cute goofy smile on har face!!!! She's always serious around everyone else though. Like all business with the guys but cute and bubbly around Nick. :D :D

I think that scene in Shooting Stars took them both by surprise. They'd never really interracted like that before, so not only was it a shock to the audience, but to them as well. You could practically see Nick thinking, "holy shit, what the hell is going on here?"

But they definitely liked it.

they pulled it off really well! :D are there any scenes next episode? I think it's Kiss-Kiss-Bang-Bang. BTW Whats with all the Movie references??? Like Pirates of the the thrid Reich. WTF?

I don't really remember too well, but I think they may have a scene in KKBB. Take it with a grain of salt, though. A lot of these scenes get cut.

I hope they do, though. I wish the writers would focus a LITTLE bit more on the characters' personal lives. I'd love a scene where Sofia asks Nick if he's okay after the whole Kelly ordeal. After all, she was there.

I know! you'd think that if they weren't trying to get them to have more scenes then catherin would have been there too. BTW i swear I saw her once in the whole episode. Weird.

I'd love a scene where Sofia asks Nick if he's okay after the whole Kelly ordeal. After all, she was there.

I smell a fic Carol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back