Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

Yeah, he'd totally remember all annyversaries and birthdays. I bet they'd sometimes fight about how perfect he is. Sofia would be all, "I just need you to screw up every once in a while!"

hahaha :lol: I could see her actually yelling that. :p ok good night Carol. i'm about to pass out. :D :D great now i have all these Sara/Vartann fics to catch up on, and i'm in the mood to write Nick/Sofia.

That was the point! Heh. Night, Amrita. And hey, if you feel like writing a fic, rest assured we won't stop you.

:D

Great posts you guys! Man -- you almost have me convinced about a romantic relationship between Nick and Sofia. I was dedicated to them just having a good friendship. But you're right.... they are absolutely adorable together. Sigh. :)

I just hope things go slowly and sweetly. I'd hate for them to just jump into bed together -- that is so overdone on TV. :p Let's have some old-fashioned courtship... some fun dates, meaningful conversation... a real building of trust between the two.

Great... I'm really going to be able to focus on work now, eh? :p

Here's what Louise said in the interview, about her hooking up with one of the guys: “That possibility has opened up, so there’s potential for all sorts.”

"The possibility has opened up," that's gotta be Nick, right?

In an earlier post, when someone said Sara/Vartann, I thought they said Sofia/Vartann and I thought... "Oh no! That could work, too!" I know we've never seen them together... but what if..... ? But Vartann -- hot as he is :D (and I'd love to see him with a love interest) -- is probably too old for her, right? It HAS to be Nick! :)

Well, unfortunately Vartann hasn't gotten any screen time lately, and he and Sofia haven't shared any scenes, so no possibility has opened up there. I thought Louise meant something along the lines of, "something is developing with one of the CSIs this season," as in it's already started. But she's only flirted with Nick. Even the Grissom/Sofia ship has sank this season. They barely get scenes together, and when they do it's all professional.

I, too, hope it's a slow build. I think CSI loves insta-relationships because the show really isn't about the romance. I just hope we see Nick and Sofia flirt a couple more times before they reveal they already have like 7 kids. You never know with these writers.

Potentially bad news for Sonic fans. There's a fab article about Nick here... and his comments about a potential love interest are not very promising.

Sorry! :(

That was the point! Heh. Night, Amrita. And hey, if you feel like writing a fic, rest assured we won't stop you.

ohh you know i was soo worried about that! :lol:

But anyone hoping for a bit of romance or delving into Nick's personal life will be disappointed - that's not CSI's turf.

never say never people!

Pff, that was written way before Gum Drops, so, s'all good in the hood.

If not, hey. There's always fanfic.

ok so i watched the episode. There wasn't and scenes but they were in the last scene together. Stupid Kelly/Walter Gordon. Sofia should have bitch slapped her.

No, they were together right at the beginning, too. There wasn't much interaction between them but they were on the case together... they watched ... er, *shuts up before she spoils the episode* ... anyway, I think their last scene together could be a bit of a connection for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back