Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

My sister thinks George Eads is cuter than Gary Dourdan. She's nuts! I mean, I love George, but The Dourdan beats them all.

(I agree with your sister. George is the cutest.)

Well, that makes three, if you count Sofia.

6x04_572.jpg

And she's all about Teh Stokes.

Hee! I love that pic!

Sofia: My name is Sofia Curtis. You hurt my man. Prepare to die.

Hey, how's your fic coming?

Hey, how's your fic coming?

I can never write anything serious. :p ok i have to finish it first. I keep getting distracted by shiny things and Algebra homework.

Sofia: My name is Sofia Curtis. You hurt my man. Prepare to die.

:lol: It's a good thing Sofia hadn't been there for Grave danger. She would have tackled Kelly for saying that she hoped Nick Died. That would have been bad.

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=47&pos=1576Sofia says "WTF?"

http://csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=47&pos=1593

This one made me go awe, even though Kelly died. :p

I know. I was all, "Nick and Sofia, yes! Whoo hoo! Get on that bed, baby, and do the naaaaasty! Oh, I guess Kelly is dead now. Nevermind, push her aside, it's not like she'll tell anyone."

Did you notice Sofia's hair was all messy tonight? Nick has been having bad hair days, too. They're totally doing it in the broom closet.

I know. Her hair was messy when she was interrogating that show girl. She must have just left Nicky in the broom closet. I never saw the start of the episode so i let my mind run wild to explain the first 10 mins, and Sofia's messy hair.

It would also explain why they had no screen time tonight. They can't show nudity on CBS, after all.

I need fics, like, desperately. Why aren't people writing! I'm gonna throw a tantrum.

Or at least one episode. I'd be okay with one episode.

I started one, but it hasn't taken shape yet. I have one scene, pretty much. Meh. I'll try, though.

PUT THE ALGEBRA DOWN!

Seriously, you can repeat high school as many times as you want. A N/So fic is a once in a lifetime opportunity ;).

I'd make a great inspirational speaker.

PUT THE ALGEBRA DOWN!

ahh :drops text book:

I was just going to solve a few problems.

Seriously, you can repeat high school as many times as you want. A N/So fic is a once in a lifetime opportunity

yeah try telling that to my parents.

You would be a great Inspirational speaker. Your seminar could be called "How to put down that text book and write fics in a few short hours with Carolina Rodriguez."

i Would attend.

Dude, everyone's problems would go away if they would just write fanfic all the time. The world would be a better place. I'd get a Nobel peace prize.

But seriously, one N/So fic. That's all I need, just to get me through the day. What? I can quit whenever I want, I can.

mmmhmmm do i have to check you into a clinic? There are like 2 N/So fics out there!!I guess that's why this ship is so addicting.

OK i will try to finish my fic by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back