Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

You can smell it, really? What does it smell like? Peaches, I bet. I think Sofia probably smells like peaches. Let's ask Nick.

Watching DLG, I love the way Nick says 'Sofia' in that Texan accent. Sounds so sexy.

You can smell it, really? What does it smell like? Peaches, I bet. I think Sofia probably smells like peaches. Let's ask Nick.

Watching DLG, I love the way Nick says 'Sofia' in that Texan accent. Sounds so sexy.

Which scene??

You can smell it, really? What does it smell like? Peaches, I bet. I think

Actually it smells like Vanilla. But thats just me. I bet Nick loves the way she smells.

I think she was talking about at the start when he asked her what they had.

Welcome BurnedToast!!! Yeah these 2 are cute together.

hmmm now that I think about it, Nick saying Sophia's name with an accent is kinda hot. (BTW I can't figure out if it's Sofia or Sophia?)

Which scene??

When he's talking to Catherine. "I'll ask Sofia to release her."

Welcome, BurnedToast! Nick and Sofia are the wave of the future!

It's Sofia, it's always been Sofia.

I wonder why they spelt it that way. The character is neither Hispanic nor Italian, or Greek, or something. Seems she's just plain American (unless her mother is a foreigner). People immediately go with the Sophia spelling, just like they always type Sarah.

Gotta say, though, the names Nick and Sofia sound right together :D.

yeah they do. Sophia/Nick, Nick/Sophia. sounds perfect both ways..... :D :D

BTW Is Louise Lombard a series regular??

Haha, yes they do sound perfect both ways.

Thanks for the welcomes guys, it shall be known that this is a great ship! o_O

The ship is gooooood. I hope we get at least one scene tonight. I don't ask for much. Just some nookie. S'all. Not much.

612_1589.jpg

6x12_677.jpg

Glad she got to see that moment of vulnerability. She was probably the only person who got to see him like that. I'd like to think she at least asked him if he was okay afterwards.

And just for fits and giggles, look at his eyes in the second picture. He's totally staring at her boobs.

This ship does rock.

Every time they run a Sonic commedcial, I giggle like a 12 year old. I think the biggest shout out would be seeing Nick and Sofia going to Sonic for a midnight snack.

Or Nick getting a dog and naming it Sonic. Heh.

My sister thinks George Eads is cuter than Gary Dourdan. She's nuts! I mean, I love George, but The Dourdan beats them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back