Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know!! i a SNickers in CSI and in real life:p and when George Eads said in a recent interview: "there's only one Jorjia Fox" THAT WAS SO CUTE!! i love George and Jorja together and i love Sara and Nick together. i think a few pages back we got ALOT of Pics of George and Jorja. they are so cute together. George and Jorja have AMAZING chemistry and that's why Nick and Sara do. man... i love this!! haha. we have the best ship EVER!!

aaaw yeh i heard that! un-bloody-beatable... the actors are made for each other, THEY reckon their characters are made for each other (in so many words) and WE KNOW SARA AND NICK ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!

it's true!! it's true!!

hey csismile, i don't think we've met either. i'm emily... csiemily, connectoin? haha. SO happy that you're here too. i know there's ALOT of SNickers shippers out there just they don't really come on here. yeah yeah, it sucks... but it happens. Comin' along of the boat ride and then fight against GSR!!! WOOT WOOT!!! i'm ready for it!!

I've been having LOTS of ideas for Season 8. something i would LOVE to see is a conversation between Nick and Greg about Sara. like, Nick (obviously) loves Sara and Greg knows it. shall i do a scenerio? yes, i shall....

G: Nick, it's nothing to be asshamed of.
N: what?
G: your crush! take my advice, man.
N: what advice?
G: you'll get over Sara Sidle. I did! I had a hudge crush on her but then just excepted she didn't like me and moved on. now... no feelings *smiles proudly*
N: *rolls his eyes*
G: Spoken from a true man, you'll get over it. It'll pass...
N: *little louder then normal speaking voice* I don't WANT to get over it; I don't WANT it to pass. All i want is my Sunshine.

^^haha, i'm sorry... i'm obsessed with Nick calling sara Sunshine. IT'S SO CUTE!!! i want to name my cat that:p (to bad it's already named and is black:p). I don't think something like that'll happen. it's to... soap operay BUT i just want Nick and Sara together. I DON'T CARE HOW IT HAPPENS OR WHEN IT HAPPENS... I JUST WANT IT TO HAPPEN!!!!!

*waves to Emily* Welcome back! *hugs*

It's been weird without you . . . that said, how can you leave again? *lunges at her feet, holds her ankles* You can't! You just can't!

I'm working on the next chapter of Back To You . . .

Hey! *waves*
I'm new here, but I've been a SNickers fan for ages! I still don't understand why they're not together yet.
Anyway, I hope to post here a lot, but with the time differences it'll be hard. Oh! And sorry if I make too many mistakes, but English is not my first language :)

*gives snickers to everyone*

I'm going to start a Snickers petion. Then we can send it to TPTB. Also if we flood the studio with Snickers bars in support of Nick ans Sara that might help too. Ok is everyone on board with this??? I hope so cause my next stop is to create the petion... :D

meg cant wait for your next chappie of back to you.

welcome to the thread yumsnickers to celebrate here they are to greet you. and hands you full of snicker bars. cheers

SidleSaraStokesNick041.jpg

thumb_vanity-2003-061.jpg

csismile looking for this

Jorja20Fox-SGG-0315611.jpg

i'll go look for the pic with them kissing or hugging will do.

Aww, thanks! Great pictures and the perfect welcome :D
Really, their chemistry is amazing, they should be onscreen all the time and making out a little, of course :lol: Hopefully next season will be ours! SNickers just has to happen already!

lmao! *hugs Meg* i've missed you guys! i don't know how i got through 3 WEEKS without coming here!! haha.

yeah, i'm going away for ONE MORE WEEK but... where i'm going i can get internet access everyday:) haha!

YumSnickers!! SWEET!! we have another Snickers shipper!! we're just as confused as you as to why Nick and Sara aren't together. it's really weird!! (not healthy:p) *grabs one of your many Snickers bars**takes a bite* WELCOME!!

SNick (Snickersfan01) <mind if i call you that for short? I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE A SNICKERS PETION!!! you should send some to George Eads... he's a complete Snickers shipper!!!!! did you guys read what he said during an interview earlier? Hopefully with the SNickers bars... they'll get the message!! haha

cocoa, adorable pics. they are so cute together!! Snickers in CSI and Snickers in real life!!!

meg, i read your story... AMAZING!! had me in tears! Nick and Sara are so cute together. can't wait to read the next chapter!!!

just to give you guys the heads up.... i'm ATTEMPTING on making another story. (kinda got bored of Aftermath). it's still in the works. so.. hang tight!! haha

question: any other AMAZING writers here? we've got: Meg, NicknGris, Mariel.... how else writes? i'd love to read your guys' stories!! :D

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, YumSnickers. Your English is jus fine here.

I think it good idea to sent it to TPTB the petition. We need more Nick and Sara this year.

i'm with you guys on that petion... and hopefully things will turn out good for us. i love nick and sara, they just show to much love for each other ;)

and hey guys c'mon go to snicker scenario we need to keep our beautiful ship alive and full of love.

cocoa great pictures for my little plan! by the way everyone- check out the wallpaper challenge thread (sorry dont know how to post a link to it :confused:- but anyway this challenge is ships!!! eeeee - very excited to get started on my snickers pieces :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back