Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

That sounds like a great idea Emily. Maybe they'll like the name so much they'll have Nick eating a snickers bar in an episode :p

I have to go now, but as soon as I come back I'll start searching for SNickers communities on LJ to post the petition. I posted it in the community I'm a memeber of, but it seems to be very inactive :(
    Oh, well. We'll find a way! :D

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

How do you sign the petition? I've never done that one before or any petition I did.

We need Snickers this year. Greg can make Sara smile, but Nick make Sara smile and laugh.

I will be change my banner soon.

3. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

Emily of course you can call me Liz. and everyone for that matter simply Liz is great to me! :D oh and i DEFFINATLY signed the petition!!!! wooowooo Snickers!
    i havn't told ya yet but i love your icon Emily :D

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Oh my goodness. You all have been posting up a storm! :)

Thanks, Emily, for the compliment on BTY! :)

I signed the petition. Hopefully they'll get the hint, huh? :) Thanks for creating it Snickersfan01! :)

All the pics and wallpapers that have been posted are phenomenal! :) Keep up the great pic posts, peeps. I would love to make wall papers myself, but I have no clue and no softward to even try . . . oh well, probably just as good! I don't have the time as it is! :)

5. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Ok guys, just a little mental note I want to share. Never try to walk really fast on a sidewalk that has cracks and/or holes, you'll most likely have a near death experience :rolleyes: True story.

I'm really excited about the petition, we're going slow but steady! Season 8 is going to be SNicker's! We're the best fans ever so there's no way it's not going to happen :D

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks Liz! i love making icons/banners!! haha... i just make Snickers ones though:p haha

omgoodness, i know! this petion is getting me really excited about season 8 and Snickers!! AHHH!!!!

NicknGris, that thing about Greg/Sara/Nick is true! Nick can bring Sara's face to life! that's what i love about SNickers, they just make each other happy!! haha

WOW!! we've posted ALOT today!! keep this up you guys and we'll be closer to tread #22!! wow... 22!!!! haha:p

well, this is my last post before i go. talk to you guys soon and get AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to sign the SNickers petion!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!! xoxoxSNICKERS!!!

7. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

Yeah! We have to keep this going so we can have our SNickers really soon :D

I'm leaving too. I'll be back in a couple of days when I finish reading Deathly Hallows.

Hugs and kisses!!!

Byeeee :)

8. csismile

csismile Dead on Arrival

hehe i've signed the petition! not so many ppl have so far though sadly...

i realise i have been rude- you all introduce yourselves... so hello to everyone again im hannah from london :) and yes it sucks being in the uk cuz i have to watch all the new csi online!!! argh

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow i'm gone for the whole day and i found alot of post. i will definitely sign the petion.
    emily love the pics.

[​IMG]

eye sexing

signing their love

10. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

danget what is that episode where she writes her name and he shows her how people copy it?

11. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Ok guys I got this from my local news paper..things are looking good for Snickers this year...

. The Sara-Grissom storyline is going to conclude," Littman says. "Don't take it in that definitive term. It's very smartly done."

12. csismile

csismile Dead on Arrival

ooooeeee gsr will CONCLUDE!!!! really really REALLY hope this means end of ridiculous relationship as opposed to end of sara's life/jorja's contract AAAARGH

--- but either way THANK YOU SNICKERS :)

... unless (the paranoia kicking in) UNLESS they mean that itl conclude in that we wont be seeing it anymore- as in hey yeh we're going out etc (ugh no please god no)

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Guys, put the spoiler box on. That is a spoiler. We are going to get Snickers this year. We got 12 or 13 people who sign petition.

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

15. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I love those pics . . . if only I had a guy friend as hot as GE! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.