Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are being quite tight-lipped this time... unfortunately! i guess we all have to wait for the episode spoilers *sigh*
Good idea about the snickers bars- that would be good! (also good news that this shipper name is a food- imagine if gsr was trying it... gun shot residue??? or sandles hahaaaa!) :)

LOL! That is a funny thought on GSR and Sandles, versus Snickers . . .

I just updated Back To You at the regular places (here, VLV, and at fanfic.net . . . ). Now I'm late for work, peeps! Gotta run! LOL!

I know where I can get 10pound bags of mini snickers at.
I'm going to go get them tommorrow...
Then on Monday I'm going to start sending them to tptb....

You know, everytime I read the word Snickers -- I want one! LOL! And I can't go to work without someone using the word "snickers" -- either in reference to laughing/giggling, or the chocolate bar itself - without thinking about our Snickers . . . sad, isn't it? LOL!

I read over at CSI:Wiki. Here is a spoiler of 8x01. Fans take a guess what's going to happen when CSI come back.

While Warrick talk to Grissom on the phone, Nick looked at the door, in his voice, crying in tear and said to himself, "Don't let her die." This episode will be so good when the show come back. Hard Evidence is not the episode and other 4 episode is not the episode right and we will know what the name of the episode.

Ok Do you have addresses to send the snickers bars to? I will buy some tomorrow and send them. If you really want to make a statement you need thousands to send them. For example CBS got 40,000 pounds of peanuts which made a difference. Make sure to note what we would like and why they make a nice couple and friends. Also you can say why you do not like GSR, but keep it simple.

Email all Snickers fans you can to get them to send in Snickers. Let them know we need to be heard now the scripts are being written now.

Sara4Nick

meg and sn4 read and review your fic over at ff.
nickngrissom aww!! nick's in tears for sara to live this shows how nick really cares for sara more than anything in his life....
we really need to see them together soon.

lets go home

Nice picture of Snickers. That's good idea, you give them a snickers bar to let them know that we want Snickers.

I'm writing a story about Past's Revenge, part 2. I've decided to let Warrick called Brass instead of Catherine and Grissom, you know how they feel about Nicky or should I let Warrick called Grissom and Catherine or what. I let you decided to do what you want. I will listen.

nickngrissom that's a nice turn that warrick will call brass i think you should go for it, just tells us when your going to post your fic so we can read it.

i just watch leapin lizard i love how sara went her way to say hi and have a very sweet little talk we nick. and i think sara was impress that nick will chect the pig sty for evidence it just so clever. and i also love how he smiled at her to. so cute.
just for sara
just for nick

Thanks, Cocoa girl. I will write Warrick to called Brass instead of Grissom and Catherine and I will let you know when I'm finish it and post it here.

Sara went to talk to Nick before she went inside the house to see Grissom and she just want to make sure Nick is taken care of and watch by Cop. She has trouble trusting cop except Brass and Sofia after what's happened to Nick.

Oooo so I finally think I named my story...or not LOL there are a few titles now just weeding out the stupid and those who don't even make sense.

Also...I'm going to try, this is a "try" right now my attention span is about as big as a butterfly...but I want to try and attempt something I never really do and getting two very different pictures of Nick and Sarah and then kind of like a college put them together and draw it. I've read enough, seen enough that its kind of awakened my drawing muse as well.

Anyways...I'm more then less babbling about nothing and man I can not wait to see what happens in Season 8 even though I have yet to see all the seasons LOL

I will tried to post the story this weekends, because My dad is off for three days. It coming alone good. I will tried to finish Sara's Secret Lover soon, but I'm stuck on that one.

I'M BACKKK!!!

hugs all around. omgoodness... i'm been dying without coming here you guys!! i have no idea. and the bad news is is that i'm gonna be gone for another week in about 4 days!! aaahhH!! lmao...

WELCOME EVERYONE!! it's great to have more and more snickers shippers along board!

EEEH SARA AND NICK!! that's how i got through my weeks. i had pics of them on my ipod. (does that scream obsessive?) haha.

OMGOODNESS!! OMGOODNESS... OMGOODNESS!!! that spoiler!! AHHH!! SNickers in season 8..... AHHH!! you guys have no idea how excited i am to get back. i have to get read Meg's story (which i'm assuming by now is updated:p) and NickNGris'.... any others?

WOW!! it's so great to be back.

i'm not gonna go through all of the post because that'll take to long. so, welcome to all the snickers shippers and we are THRILLED to have you guys here.... hopefully you stay and keep on posting... it's gets REALLY addicting! haha

well.... off to check out the stories..... i'll probably be posting ALOT these next days... LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back