Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Snickers Thread, csismile. We enjoy anybody to come to the Snickers thread. I wish I know how to do the candy bar of Snickers.

Meg, the reason why we can't put the video or itube on this board, because it own by CBS. CBS find out we use their brand of music on this board without their permission, I guess. I can't remember why. You have use your own music or something. Maybe Mod. will explained it you better then I can.

NicknGrissom I will definitely do that ;) with my idea. I wasn't sure and I wanted to run it by fans who have watched the show more thanks for the advice!!!

As for the song, glad I'm not the only one who loves that song or think it would be a good Snickers song.

Welcome csismile ;)

You're welcome, CCA and I can't wait to read your story. We need more Nick and more Snickers story.

You're welcome, Meg.

Nice pics, cocoa! :) I especially loved the first one. One of my fav episodes! :)

As for my fic . . . I'm hoping that I'll be able to update Thursday/Friday-ish . . . any suggestions or anything? :)

hey thanks for the warm welcome guys! :) Meg- i love your fic! to be honest i think you have your storytelling down without any help- but i would LOVE to be suprised... shock us maybe?

Well, Meg, you can do just Nick and Sara reunion, just them, while the teams and the family look on. I really love your story or you could do surprise us and shock us.

Aw, thanks for the compliments you two! *blushes* I have a few ideas for the reunion, but every time I've tried to write a portion of it, I think "that just doesn't sound right" and end up deleting it to start over . . . I feel like I'm running in a circle right now! LOL!

Cocoa-girl, I love those picture of Snickes. I have never seen that one before. I hope you got some more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back