Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, there are lots of posts that are off topic and very short sentences. Please stay on topic and keep in mind that posts should be at least three lines. If you have anything off topic you must say, please add it in addition to the three lines of posting.

thanks

I had been wondering why links to fan made videos hadn't been posted. May I ask why?
Sure you can ask. :) It is against board rules to post links to fan made videos. Please check the "Shipper Central Rules" pinned at the top of the page for more info.

thanks

Hi Everyone
I am new here. On FF.net my name is Jordan4Woody.
I just started to watch CSI this year, and fell in love with Nick and Sara they just have a chemistry, that brings out the best of each other. I am very disappointed in this last season with the way Sara was treated. I really miss seeing Sara interact with the rest of the team. I would love to see more Warrick, Nick and Sara interaction.

I love Snickers fanfic:) I have had a total writers block on the two stories I have writen rencently.

Well nice meeting ya'lll.

Sara4Nick
Go Snickers!!!!

Welcome to the Snickers Thread! Sara4Nick. I remember you over at Fanfiction.net, I love your story when you write Snickers.

We will get Snickers. Who will understand Sara? When she went through with her kidnapped? It not Grissom, Greg or Warrick, it's going to be Nick. He is only one understand her and so it Sara understand Nick when he went through.

Hey hunnie! Glad you joined and have started posting! :)

I'm disenchanted with this past season as well. Not enough Nick. Not enough Sara. And definitely not enough Snickers! :)

Hi Nick4Sara and welcome to the Snickers thread. We will get Snickers this year.Like NicknGrissom said Nick knows what Sara is going through. He has been through the same thing himself.My gut tells me that it will be Nick that finds her. Anyway welcome to the thread, by the way my name is Angela. :D

Good to be back! LOL! Damn work has kept me busy. And my projects outside of work . . . man, I need to stop biting off more than I can chew! LOL!

Just to let everyone know, I am working on the update for "Back To You" if you are at all wondering . . .

yeah... I love that fic..meg you are such a good writer. you really know how to write the chacaters...
Can't wait for the update..

Thanks for the welcomes:) I take it no one had heard if Jorja is returning? Glad you enjoy my stories:) I am actually going to work on them tonight. As for Snickers anyone that would like to start a send a mini snickers bar to the writers and producers of the show saying how much would like to see them working together or friendship maybe eventually leading to romance let me know. I will go buy them and start sending. The sooner it is done the better. I know from other shows by now they writing the first 5-6 stories.

TTYL
Sara4Nick (Dianna)

That's a good idea about the snickers bars . . . does something like that traditionally work well? A couple of years back, some friends and I (at a fan forum) did something similar to encourage a different show and network to reunite our two favorite characters and seemed to fall on deaf ears . . .

All I've heard on Jorja returning has been speculation at this point . . . anyone else heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back