Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just write Nick? Nick get hurt, shot or kidnapped then let Sara do the feeling for him. I can write Nick then I can write Sara. She has the very strong bond with Nick then she does with the other. When she first came on, she click with Nick, so it Nick.

Hey!

CCA I absolutely adore that song! I originally thought of it as a DL song, but i think it fits SNickers too! It's such a sweet song!

I pray CBS sign Jorja on! If they don't i think i might die! :lol: Please! Pretty please! I'll give you chocolate! (bribery goes a long way! :lol:)

PSG xxx

I hope CBS sign Jorja forever 'till the show decided to cancelled or retired.

Sara has to stay for Nick. Nick can't handle without Sara, because she is his safety and protect.

kissmesweet said:
Cocoa: where do you live? :D Thanks for the picture of them enjoying one another!
:D They sure are!

snickerfan01 great idea. you should do it and pm if you made one.. cheers :D

i'm from the philippines why do you ask?
how youre vacation?

Cocoa: Cool! I love the Phillipines. I was just asking as you were talking about an episode airing and I was wondering where you lived--so that I could work out where you live! :D

*Waves everyone goodbye. Jetting off to Paris/Champagne&Pattaya tommorow!* Miss you guys! :D

Ok I'm working on the video. when I get it done I'll post the link here...
Snickers for everyone. By the way you'll can call me Angela...

Snickersfan01 said:
Ok I'm working on the video. when I get it done I'll post the link here...
Snickers for everyone. By the way you'll can call me Angela...

Sorry but no. You cannot post links to fan made videos. You can either PM them or tell people where they are (like YouTube) and give them keywords but no links or they will be removed.

Thanks

Hmm . . . I had been wondering why links to fan made videos hadn't been posted. May I ask why?

As a side note, I've just updated Back To You with chapter 19 here in the fic section, and fanfic.net and at Viva Las Snickers. Enjoy! :)

hello all snickers fans! hoping you all dont mind me joining the best ship in csi! i am loving the pics and the fanfics :)

The new snickers fan is back. :lol: Hey guys?

I hope CBS sign Jorja forever 'till the show decided to cancelled or retired.
I would love CSI (and NY) to go Bold and the Beautiful on us, meaning -it just never ends. :rolleyes:

Jorja will definately sign back on! She can't leave us, and we all know she wont. CBS just won't tell us until we see her on the premier....probably right at the end to keep us all on the edge of our seats.

Evil TPTB. Simply evil. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back