Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocoa: YES we DO deserve it! :) Thanks for the photos! They've brightened up my day!

A Snickers poem for you guys:
Words twist and tumble
Through my mind
But I can't grab the right word
Or the right line
So we sit
In silence
But it’s not uncomfortable
In fact I love it
You rest your head on my chest
As we lay here
Lovers entwined
Hearts tangled
You raise your head
And look into my eyes
And I see our love
Almost as if it’s a real force
I don’t ever want to lose this moment
You lay your head on my chest once again
And now I can feel your heartbeat
And my hearts skips
And I finally find the words I’m looking for
I love you
- Stephen Piekuta -

I think it's perfect as it reflects Nick's nervousness towards Sara, but in the end he says it--I love you. :D

i love the poem sweet thanks for sharing that...
it really does reflect nick pov....
we should keep postive about are ship and snickers will prevail....

Hey guys, I've pretty much been lurking around here and since kissmesweet want's to drag me in here anyways, I thought I'd save her the trouble. Wubs ya hun ;)

I have to say - Snickers pwns GSR for me. GSR ew. and Snickersfan01 I love your banner. Definately Nicky's fantasy :devil:

Hey messer and welcome.I love your banner too. We are canon..And Snickers will be canon this year..( think happy snickers thoughts... )
I have read most of your stories on ff.net. You are very good. been meaning to leave feedback. I just forget to. ( me bad )...But anyway welcome to the snickers thread...

welcome messermonroe enjoy your stay and have a handful of snickers.

yes we should keep a positive out look that snickers will happen.

last night i watch csi ending happy love how nick look at sara soooo dreamy. and i love how sara knows how hold nicks temper on milton. i love when nick went to tell sara if shes already done it like he's jelous that she not with him. do get what i'm saying.

working together

looking at each other

nick: ready to leave

sara: be there in a minute

Liff: Glad to see you here! I love a Snickers-loving Liff! :) I really do! Welcome! Here's a little piccy:

Cocoa: the pictures are awesome girl! :D Keep it up!

Liff!!! :D :D :D Welcome to the SNicker family! Good to see you here! Hope you pop in more often! (I know i really should do too, sorry guys! I'm a closet lurker! :lol:)

Great pics, cocoa. I love Ending Happy! They are so cute in that one!

I saw Living Doll on Tues!!! Me and my friend watched it, but she's GSR, so it was certainly an interesting night! :lol: Nick's face when Griss announced GSR was priceless! He looked like a little sad puppy! Poor guy! I hope TPTB make SNickers canon next year! You hear that, TPTB, make SNickers CANON! (And don't mess with DL! :lol:)

Later guys! xxx

Happy Ending is a great episode. Sara laugh at Nick in the pig pen, so it Nick. They will be cannon next years, I hope they do and I hope they show them this years more often then they did last season the beginning.

I heard a rumor on other board that said, Jorja only sign on for 5 episode and I hope it not true. They will go back to work on the 16th of July and we will know when or if Jorja sign on. She will stay. Why would she said that she love to work CSI, if she is leaving? She won't leave the show. If George leave, then she will leave. And I hope they don't leave for a long time.

PSG: Living Doll scared me so much... But Nicky's face just... fell when he realized about GSR. I loved that Nicky was sad, as evil as I am!

NicknGrissom: Thanks for the spoilers... I sincerely hope with all of my Jorja-loving and Snickers-loving heart that Jorja has resigned with CBS.

Damn it, CBS! Sign her!! :D

Something in my gut just tells me that it will be Nick that finds her. I hope that my gut is right. It was with D/L. I knew before the season started last year that nothing big would happen with them until around the end of the season. But something tells me that Nick and Sara will be canon this season. It might not be in the first if the season but I belive that it will happen...Long live Snickers!!!!!!

Cocoa: where do you live? :D Thanks for the picture of them enjoying one another!
:D They sure are!
n_2x11_-_Organ_grinder_0025.jpg

cocoa_girl18 said:
cca better post the story so we could read it soon.

nick: you cant wait cant you :devil:

sara: i think we should leave early :devil:

enjoy girls

Lordy I hope she signs on, thanks for the spoilers NicknGrissom

I hope your right Snickersfan01!!!!

Okay, I just for some reason reading some of the messages I got the song "Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore." by Reo Speedwagon, yep good anthem song I do believe for these two
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/reo+speedwagon/cant+fight+this+feeling_20115696.html

Coco_Girl love the pictures of course as for the fanfic I will do that, I won't wait.

My only problem now in my head is, I didn't see this part but mom told me about in Gum Drops a lady told Nick his third eye was wide open. So if I really wanted to be true to character I probably should do it to Sarah and have him see her or feel her. Just don't think I can write the whumpage as well as I can for him...like they say we hurt the ones we love :devil: decisons, decisions!!!! and I don't know what to do!!!

They Can't Fight The Feeling Anymore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back