Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

^^ WOW, i love those photos! Thank you! I'm making icons from all of them and yes I love your flirtation when they work. It's so adorable. Makes me feel all goey inside!
Or you could do a fic where she falls in love with Nicky whilst shes going out with Grissom so shes with both of them? Then she has to choose?? just an idea.
Hmmm, great idea but the thing is that I can't even write about anything remotely related to GSR because it scares me sooo much! :lol:
Snickers comfort me. GSR doesn't.

my apologies cooki i mispelled your name.
great caption emily can i call you that. specially the 2nd to the last one it looks like their about to kiss. and the last pic is so true that they want to be alone... :devil:

Nice Picture csiemily. 2 more day 'till CSI come on. And I'm no hurry when the season end.

Do you want to see Nick having a break down in season finale or what?

haha.. thanks you:)

i DEFINATLY want to see him break down. i want him to get mad at grissom and sara for not tell them about their relationship, but also because he loves sara and he can't have her right now. i want him to be really mad and upset

Thanks Emily for the absolutely adorable photos! They've put a great smile on my face.
i DEFINATLY want to see him break down. i want him to get mad at grissom and sara for not tell them about their relationship, but also because he loves sara and he can't have her right now. i want him to be really mad and upset.
I want to see him mad and I wanna see him yell at Sara. WE LOVE an angry Nicky. He's even hotter when he is!

kk, great pics Emily! hows youre fanfic going Sweet?? Are you writing it here?? I promise ill read it when its finished. You might inspire me to write my own!If youre lucky... :lol: You know, I think i just might. Any ideas???
Fair enough, GSR can make SNickers fans shudder, i guess. I get that too.

thank you everyone :) i hope they keep the faith going!! haha.

OMGODNESS!! I LOVE AN ANGRY NICKY!! mua ha ha ha haaaa! i agree, i want nicky to get mad at sara because you trusted her and everything. and then i want him, while he's yelling at her and having a fight, accidently spill out that he loves her!! that'd be so swweet. and then, they dont say anything. she just looks at her, like she's going to cry, and says: "what.." nick looks around but finaly makes eye contact with you. nick: "i always have..." and then nicky walks away. that's how i picture it :D TEE HEE!!

keeping you guys smiling :D:
nicky... just kiss her!
ugh, sara.... i'm not getting in there
finally... alone!
warrick's there.. but still a snickery moment!
ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS?!
poor nicky! sara, GET BACK THERE!

HAPPY SNICKERY DREAMS!

Hey all!
I'm new here, my very first post :D and where else should it go but the Snickers thread?

woo! Snickers!

^^ Welcome honey! We LOVE new Snickers lovers, after all--we're the best shippers around!
keeping you guys smiling :
nicky... just kiss her!
ugh, sara.... i'm not getting in there
finally... alone!
warrick's there.. but still a snickery moment!
ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS?!
poor nicky! sara, GET BACK THERE!

HAPPY SNICKERY DREAMS!
Thanks, sweetie! Great pictures! I'm going to make a batch of new icons from them! Thanskies, babe! I love you, csiemily!
she just looks at him, like she's going to cry, and says: "what.." nick looks around but finaly makes eye contact with you. nick: "i always have..." and then nicky walks away. that's how i picture it TEE HEE!!
Oh My God... That's just so beautiful! I totally see that too! :) I wish that would happen. I hope TPTB are reading this right now!

as usual nice pics emily love the pic specially the one with the holding hands.
and welcome to the thread secre agent and nice banner.. we all love snickers here.

Thanks for keeping us smiling, Emily. welcome, Secret Agent, i would give you a cookie, but i already gave you a special one in the...D/L thread, i think...Oh ,what the heck? * everyone gets a cookie and a snickers bar* Emily, You can have a BIG one for the fabby pics! :)

Great pics everyone!
So Nick and Sara get a scene together. I thought it was cute. They talking to the old man about the arrow in his wife's photo. And I like how Nick thought what the old man said was nice and that Sara finished up the poem for the man.Oh and the real funny thing I'm thinking about is when the old man said that anyone could see it. That they must be an idiot. It makes me think the old man can see our Nick/Sara together why can't everyone else. That might be over thinking it but hey I'm a shipper I can do that. ;)

^^ Awww, I noticed that too.
Ahhh! Chemistry! Even THE OLD GUY saw what Snickers are trying to deny--but sooner or later, they'll realize that they CAN'T because what they have is too strong.
sitting together
nick calling her name..
i wonder what they're thinking here!
wow... that's nice sara!
model this for me nicky
Ahhh! Thanks! This is so adorble! :) I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back