Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

omgoodnes... LOVE those pictues!! i couldn't see 'nick and sara at the crime scene' one, but i bet it's great... EVERY PIC OF NICK AND SARA TOGETHER IS AMAZING!!

about Gum Drops... i LOVED that episode. nick's usually the on looking out for sara, but this time sara could comfort her man! haha. and then Empty Eyes was once again nick! ah ha.

omgoodnes... i had a snickery dream two nights ago. ok... the CSI team was working at a crime scene were someone was stabbed to death. Grissom and Cath were with the body, warrick and greg was asking questions, and nick and sara were collecting evidence. But then, the building beside then exploded, pushing all the CSIs to their feet. (and then in my mind there was kinda a commerical) and then when the "commerical" was over, grissom was talking to jim brass and some of the policemen. Cath and warrick are sitting down on a bench, and nick and sara are sitting down on the grass. sara's forehead has a cut on it and nick takes his shirt (it's a long sleeve) and wipes it away. he then takes off his coat and gives it to sara, who's really cool. they're about to go in for a kiss when a lady screams and they hear a shot. Nick gets up and helps to policemen try and find out where it's coming from. Sara stands up and Cath walks over and says: "wow.. he let you wear his coat. he never lets anyone wear his coat." sara: "yeah..." and then nick comes back and tells them that they found another body and they need to go prosess it. nick walks up to sara and puts his arm around her and asks if she's ok. she answers that she's fine now. nick wipes her cut around and they start to walk toward the crime scene.

and then my dream ended! i HATE it when that happens!! grrrrr...

just a liiittle over, grissom
i brought the groceries home nicky
lots of half naked girls... but nick doesn't even look. he has sara :D

aww, i love youre dream too , emily lol, he never lets anyone wear his coat. heehee. Well, obviously apart from Sara. cute pics also. Thanks, coco i think my dream was amazing. hmm, im watching Grease is the Word (for those in the UK) and now i have images of all my csi ships doing a dance competition in my head. The bad thing is Nick is with Sofia and Sara is with Grissom. Grrr... :mad:

haha... thanks:p it was a really funny dream!! lmao.

nick and sophia? haha.. they've only had like, one moment. hehe.

hey, is sara and nick working in any of the up coming episodes? i REALLY hope they are!! SNICKERS!! ah ha ha!!
foxeads.jpg

look how close they are!! they're so GORGEOUS together!!

so... what do you guys think nick's gonna say when he finds out about Grissom and Sara. here's a clip about them being exposed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnFopH5SIyU

i think nick's just saying that becuase he's jealous... he just wished it was him getting busted with being with sara instead. you can tell in the expression of his face. :(

^^ Oh my God! I have to watch the clip, thank you! I want Nick to react... in a BIG way. I love an angry Nick. Soooo hot.

omgoodnes... i had a snickery dream two nights ago. ok... the CSI team was working at a crime scene were someone was stabbed to death. Grissom and Cath were with the body, warrick and greg was asking questions, and nick and sara were collecting evidence. But then, the building beside then exploded, pushing all the CSIs to their feet. (and then in my mind there was kinda a commerical) and then when the "commerical" was over, grissom was talking to jim brass and some of the policemen. Cath and warrick are sitting down on a bench, and nick and sara are sitting down on the grass. sara's forehead has a cut on it and nick takes his shirt (it's a long sleeve) and wipes it away. he then takes off his coat and gives it to sara, who's really cool. they're about to go in for a kiss when a lady screams and they hear a shot. Nick gets up and helps to policemen try and find out where it's coming from. Sara stands up and Cath walks over and says: "wow.. he let you wear his coat. he never lets anyone wear his coat." sara: "yeah..." and then nick comes back and tells them that they found another body and they need to go prosess it. nick walks up to sara and puts his arm around her and asks if she's ok. she answers that she's fine now. nick wipes her cut around and they start to walk toward the crime scene.
OH MY GOD! You lucky girl! Sorry, but can I write a fic based on your little labcoat thingy? And can I fully credit you?

wow thanks for the link :D emily i think nick is talking to sara in that scene cause he looks so disappointed and heartborken.... but in reality he wants to be the man in sara's life.. and nice dream by the way.
sorry about the last pic sara is crounching and nick is approaching to where she is. and nice pics..
and cooki keep dreaming and share it with us. ;)
looking hot together
nick is having an effect on sara :devil:

Yeah, i know it was really wierd. I dont even ship Nick and Sofia! Well, cant control dreams i guess. Ill keep dreaming just for you guys! Ive started having naps at the weekend to try get some dreaming. Obsessive, i know. But i get tired...Aww i love the pics anyways going to sleep and eat chocolate. :lol: :D :p

I know, when he talked to the girl--I just I stopped crying when they found the girl already--and then I tore up again!

Gawd me too. He's an immense actor. Lurve him.

The bad thing is Nick is with Sofia and Sara is with Grissom. Grrr...

NOOO, *sniff* get those pics outta ya head lass. Maybe this will help. I'm British too btw. :D

Have you guys seen that vid on Youtube where Jorjas getting interviewed and George comes up and kisses her on the cheak? Soooo damn cute.

Emily, the look on Nick's face in that clip is so cute! he looks so sad!

Lovin all the caps people!

Law of gravity is on here soon. Is there any SNickers in that ep?

Peace dudes x

kissmesweet said:
OH MY GOD! You lucky girl! Sorry, but can I write a fic based on your little labcoat thingy? And can I fully credit you?

you can DEFINATLY write a fan fic about it!! i'd LOVE that! you'd just better post the link to it... lol.

haha.. thanks you guys. in that vidoe you can tell that nick is really sad and i think he's just saying that because he's sad that it wasn't him in grissom's possision. and, they only gave nick's reation on the vidoe because EVERYONE knows that nick is gonna be hurt and it's obvious that he loves sara (and sara has something backk!! :devil:) i think he might be talking to sara, yeah.. but how i want that scene to turn out is like this:

nick: i just think it's a bad idea to date someone you work with.
sara: nick, you can't tell me who to love and who not too.
nick: i know that sar! i just dont think you two are right for each other.
(sara gives him a disgusted look and walks away)
warrick: dude, you got it bad.
nick: *gives warrick an icey stare* what are you talking about?
warrick: nick, you aren't any james bond... it's not the fact that they are co-workers that bothers you, it's the fact that you didn't get to her first.
nick: *a tear forms in his eye* i didn't think it'd ever happen. i knew they had a little thing, but i thought that it was just one of those summer crushes that you get. i dont want to feel this way about her, but.. it's like she said: 'i can't choose who to love and who not too.'
*nick wipes the single tear in his eye. take a down sigh and walks to the locker room.*

*nick wipes the single tear in his eye. take a down sigh and walks to the locker room.*

Gawd thats sad. *sniff sniff* Nicky's gonna need some loving after he finds out.

How do you guys think he's gonna react? You think he'll be mad? I'm so curious.

wow, thats soo sad. :( really good though. Dont worry, the thought of SoNic is out of my head. She and Sara swapped partners, woo!

Totally give him the love, shippers! Maybe she'll explain to him and he'll tell her he loves her.

thanks:) i've been wanting to start writing fanfic, but i never have time.

nick and sara, not nick and sophia:) tee hee!! SNICKERS!! LOVE IT!!

how i think nick's gonna react? i think he's gonna try and hide his emotions for her. like, i think he'll mad mad and show alot that he is sad, but i think he'll TRY to hide (of course, failing miserablly!! haha:p) I think he might try and avoid grissom and sara for awhile because he can't handel the sight of them together, he makes his heart shatter everytime. i just hope that he and warrick have a little conversation about his feelings for sara. and then i season 8, we KNOW that nick has a crush on sara but sara and grissom are still together and nick is trying, with every ounce of his power, to break them up. that's what i see happening. i'm not sure it will, but that's what i see for his character. when nick wants something, he doesn't give up... he fights. and he'll fight to the death for sara. GO SNICKERS!

Hi all! :) Long time.. no post. How's everyone? :D

Nice to see Nick saying out loud what he think of that kind of relationships. He may have been talking about a case and not about Grissom and Sara, but it could be a foreshadowing of what his reaction may be when he finally finds out about it. At least it's looking like he won't be approving of GSR... and we can just assume it's because he's jealous. :D

Don't mention Sofia in here, just kidding. I don't see no chemistry between Nick and Sofia, because I don't ship them. I ship Sofia with Greg and they have chemistry then they do with Nick and Sara.

Awww, hey Cofi! How you doing? :) How are you?
At least it's looking like he won't be approving of GSR... and we can just assume it's because he's jealous.
I know! He won't approve, I bet--because... well, DUH-- Snickers is the way to go!
Gawd me too. He's an immense actor. Lurve him.
I know. He's amazing. Damn it, we need to give Jorja--a PHENOMENAL actress, remember--when she was in the psychiatric hospital or when she was haunted by seeing the girl die, just this season--she was absolutely amazing and Nick has proved in Gum Drops, Grave Danger--
haha.. thanks you guys. in that vidoe you can tell that nick is really sad and i think he's just saying that because he's sad that it wasn't him in grissom's possision. and, they only gave nick's reation on the vidoe because EVERYONE knows that nick is gonna be hurt and it's obvious that he loves sara (and sara has something backk!! ) i think he might be talking to sara, yeah.. but how i want that scene to turn out is like this:

nick: i just think it's a bad idea to date someone you work with.
sara: nick, you can't tell me who to love and who not too.
nick: i know that sar! i just dont think you two are right for each other.
(sara gives him a disgusted look and walks away)
warrick: dude, you got it bad.
nick: *gives warrick an icey stare* what are you talking about?
warrick: nick, you aren't any james bond... it's not the fact that they are co-workers that bothers you, it's the fact that you didn't get to her first.
nick: *a tear forms in his eye* i didn't think it'd ever happen. i knew they had a little thing, but i thought that it was just one of those summer crushes that you get. i dont want to feel this way about her, but.. it's like she said: 'i can't choose who to love and who not too.'
Ohhh, my God! Honey, Emily! You're making me teary. I can't believe it... I want that to happen and then I want Sara to break up with Gil and run into the locker room and kiss his teears away and I want them to do it in the locker room! :lol:
you can DEFINATLY write a fan fic about it!! i'd LOVE that! you'd just better post the link to it... lol.
Awww, thank you. That's so sweet of you, Emily! I love you, honey. :) I'm A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y crediting you and so glad to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back