Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Emily, if you're bored you can always read one of my stories. :D You can find them right over here. And I'd love it if you'd review. Other writers I can recommend you can find among my Favorite Authors. I'm sure you'll find some good stuff over there. :) Speaking of fanfiction... any oldbies around here who still remember my story Sooner or Later? Well, I just updated that one for the first time in, like, half a year. So if you're still interested, you can find it on my profile

And After The Show is a great episode. I love how Nick and Sara sort of sticked together and defended their shared opinion. And when Sara says, "I would take you and me over Catherine and Greg anytime." ... well, need I say more?

OMGOODNESS.. THANK YOU MARIEL !! i'll deffinatly read them!

i know! i love that part in After The Show . they stuck up for each other! and then when catherine asks sara and nick to leave and later on sara says: "so, nick and i are the whole lab now." she stick up for him again!! I LOVE SNICKERS! soo adorable!

I still have hope... no matter what :D

hi all :D I have started a new job and that is why I havn't been in here as much as I'd like... need more snicker photos... and a new snickers banner :D

ok well got to go, but Snickers rock!!!!

and untill next time.... Snickers rocks!!!

miss all of you :D

aww, nice SNickers pic, Emily, You know i wasnt gonna look at the other one...heehee. I am so gonna read youre fanfics, Mariel. Im sure their really cool. Can you type google any fanfic ship and it will come up?

My strange fuzzy creatures dance in moonlight

nicksarafan2: HONEY! I LOVE YOUR SIGGY! It's so adorablea and just perfect for Snickers: fun, adorable and ROMANTIC!
nick loves sara, sara loves grissom, and grissom loves job!
Nice equation. But I'm sure that Sara loves Nick too!
Mariel! I know that you're an amazing writer! I've got French right now and after I'LL DEFINITELY catch up on my reading. Your fanfics. ;)

French?? I hate French! even though, according to my stuck up teacher, im rather good. Yay! I got the day off school, have eye infection. its all blurry though, do excuse me for any typos.

My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Can Fly

^^ I love French. I can conjugate nearly all of the verbs now. :) I'm quite fluent. Anyway, back to Snickers:

I have no idea how many times I've asked this but when did you guys start shipping Snickers?
Me?
When Sara first threw up in the 4th episode I believe and she was all, "Don't tell anyone that I threw up" and he laughed and said, "Tell them what?" So sweet! Nick protects his girl!
And when Sara checks Nick out during the locker room scene in which she says, "Fine."
Of course, my Snickers faith was once again reaffirmed later in the season when she asks him the scandalous question. "Leather or lace?", in which he replies "Lace!" ("I-15 Murders", I think). It just accentuates and emphasizes the flirty, trusting and fun relationship that they both have. I love it!

Love them quotes, sweet. Can i call you Sweet?? teehee, i would have gone with lace too. I call that taste

Oh yes, sure. Sweet is fine or 'Delia' or whatever makes you happy. What can I call you, honey?

Me too. I like 'Lace' and I'm sure that Sara wanted to get things clear about which... outfit :devil: she should put on when Nick gets home and Sara wishes to surprise him! A lacy suit from Fredricks at Hollywood or even... Victoria's Secret? :devil:

I bet Nicky's surprised and grateful, alright--and I bet he showed her just how grateful he really was!

^^ Thanks so much for the pictures! I'm saving every one of these beautiful pics everybody is posting! I'm going to make a siggy and icons from it! :)
THANK YOU!!
Oh and cocoa honey, you know the bit when Nick slips his shirt off... WHOA!! Lucky Sara she gets to sleep next to Nick every night and wake up next to him every morning!
Sara: [to Warrick]: Fine suit.
[Warrick and Nick turn around to find Sara in the locker room]
Sara: [to Nick] And well, just fine.
Nick: That's harassment.
Sara: Hey, we have one locker room and it's my job to be observant. Pledging Mr. Johnson [1.4]

great pics, Cocoa. Sweet, you may call me Cooki or Cookie, it doesnt really matter. Dont worry, i will tell you all about my fabulous dreams when i have them.

Thanks Cooki! That's so adorable! Great, I wanna have a Snickers dream! :) I haven't had one since last year and I miss that.
Usually the best D/L fanfics I write are based on daydreams or real dreams I have. :) It's crazy what my subconcious can do... Gives me great ideas for Snickers too. I hope!

Okay, I'm writing a Snickers fic! Any idea?
Hmm, I might do one on Nick finally finding out about Gil/Sara. Poor Nicky. It'll kill him.

that'll be good, Sweet. aww, im sure if you concentrate really hard, the dream vibes will come to you. hmm, missing my CSI dreams, keep having Grey's Anatomy ones. Or you could do a fic where she falls in love with Nicky whilst shes going out with Grissom so shes with both of them? Then she has to choose?? just an idea.

kissmesweet said:
Okay, I'm writing a Snickers fic! Any idea?
Hmm, I might do one on Nick finally finding out about Gil/Sara. Poor Nicky. It'll kill him.

yeah!! when nick finds out about GSR.. that'd be good!! or just do one when they are working together and they start geting really flirty and everything and grissom gets really mad but they dont care:p haha! it'd be funny. but yeah, whatever you think of.. i bet it'll be GREAT!!

*ps: you better post it when you're finished!! haha :lol:

ok... got some more snicker pics!! :D

sara knows nick likes lace...
but nicky likes all...
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/ew_26/0.jpg
sara changes her idea about marriage for nicky!

sooo hot!

look at that smile!
i think they want to be alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back