Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

^^ Oh, have fun honey! :) You'll get there soon and for now--THANK YOU for the piccies as usual, I adore the way they look at each other--there's only one conclusion: THEY'RE SO IN LOVE! :) They're adorable and so are you!
:)

I noticed this thread is called the adventures of Pancho and Sunshine, and I remember Pancho is from Grave Danger, is Sunshine a nickname for her?

i know no either.. but as long has i have somewhere to talk about SNickers!! haha

OMGOODNESS!!I NOTICED THAT TOO!! and did you guys hear the what sara said, completing the song:

'Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend.' A FRIEND?!?! NICK!! aaaah!!! and then when sara and grissom are talking about sex and that sara makes him happy.. she like, didn't even smile or look at him or ANSWER him!! i LOVED it!![/

i think she's starting to the Snickers once again!! tee hee!! LOVED that episode!

^^ Yeah, she was just like.. "Yeah, whatever who cares. I love Nick anyway." :lol: TPTB's just messing with us and they think that they're hiding Snickers--but they're N-O-T! :lol: We know better...

Hmmm, I think that in an episode Nick called her 'Sunshine'. Table Stakes, I believe... Wait, lemme go to tv.com.
Ah here we go! Episode 1-14. :)
(Sara's mad after getting called into work on her day off)
Sara: What am I? Working food and beverage at one of the hotels? I haven't had a day off in three weeks. I mean if they're gonna call me in at least throw me a bone. Gimme the 419 on the elevator.
Nick: Someone's bitter.
Sara: I'm tired!
Nick: You? Tired? I thought you never sleep. (Sara fakes a yawn) haha, nice, nice.
(They walk into DNA and Greg's blasting music)
Nick: What up, G?
Sara: You're awake. I hate you.
Greg: Couple glasses of Merlot, a rack of lamb on my day off. I slept like a baby yesterday. You look horrible.
Sara: Thanks, Greg.
(Greg looks at Nick)
Nick: Don't look at me. I got 'sunshine' all night. (Nick glances over at Sara who glares back at him, definitely catching exactly who he's calling "sunshine") Check for DNA in the sexual assault kit and the fingernail, please.
Sara: Everything has to be in CODIS ASAP.
Greg: Oh, is that all? I want to know who's going to authorize my overtime?
Sara: Suck it up, Greg. You're well-rested.
(Sara walks away)
Greg (to Nick): You want a valium for her?
Sara: I heard that!

:eek: He said "I got 'sunshine' all night.", which means that Snickers were going at it all night! How sweet! :)

AHH!! LOVES IT!! THAT JUST BRIGHTENED MY DAY/NIGHT!! tee hee:p that's adorable.

and yes, TPTB is just hiding Snickeers but we see RIGHT through them. if you haven't noticed, in the last 4 episodes we've had sara and nick work together! (except Lab Rats.. but that doesn't really count:p haha) i think they're setting us up for something.. what do you guys think? They're shoving some SNickers in just to get us excited and aware about the finale... I'M LOOVING IT!! alreayd... i'm gonna go read so ADORABLE SNickery fanfic:)

Awww, you're welcome Emily honey! I love your icon by the way! They're TOTALLY holding hands!
if you haven't noticed, in the last 4 episodes we've had sara and nick work together! (except Lab Rats.. but that doesn't really count:p haha)
OH MY GOD! *Squeals like an idiot.* You're SO RIGHT, honey!! I'm so silly that I havne't realized it! I've almost taken it for granted. They're fantastic together now, aren't they? It saved me from the dullness that is GSR.

Love your signature by the way. Sara and literature = The sex. :devil:

^^ THANK YOU! :) You're phenomenal! I love their body language, how close they are standing. The way his body is jerked towards hers, just indicates what a beautiful relationship they have together. :)

aww great pics from coco and thanks for clearing up about the Sunshine thing for whoever. I cant believe you guys can remember the eppys. I had a major shippy dream last night. It was all my boys shouting at the girls and then they suddenly say 'i love you' and the girls say 'i love you too' and then they kiss. I never wanted the night to end. But the final one before i woke up was....SNickers, of course! :D

^^ Awww, honey. You're welcome about the Sunshine thing! We do everything for Snickers! :) They're so cute. Awww, what a cute dream honey. I want Snickers to kiss in my dream!
:( I've never had Snickers dreams before, which totally sucks. I want a Snickers dream for crying out loud!
I want a dirty one too. :devil:

ew, you dirty minded child! I say go for it :devil: If you concentrate really REALLY hard on SNickers before you go tho sleep. a dream will totally come to you!! feel the vibes! heehee, im mental. Calm down, im sure one day, you'll get youre dirty SNickers dream :lol:

I watched Gum Drops for the first time last night, oh my gawd, what a sweet episode! I love how they talk so openly with each other. When Sara said to him 'six months ago...' bless. George Eads deserves an award, he's an outstanding actor, the bit at the end well got me :'(

If you concentrate really REALLY hard on SNickers before you go tho sleep. a dream will totally come to you!!
That works! Honestly, watch your fave Snickers episode before you go to sleep and BAM, it should work lmao.

Keep the SNickers love! One day, one day Nick will steal Sara from Grissom lol! We can hope anyways.

Thanks Cooki & 19ams for the tips. :) I'm totally gonna watch a Snickers episode! *Shelves out Season 6 and plans to pop in Gum Drops*
Oooh, I loved Gum Drops too. George's an amazing actor. I know, when he talked to the girl--I just I stopped crying when they found the girl already--and then I tore up again! :lol: So great. Sara & Nick have an amazing, trusting and beautiful dynamic and that showed them off very well. :) It highlighted the caringness and gentleness that is Snickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back