Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Oh my God! I totally missed that.
End ramble, here's the drawing. Don't laugh. xD
Beautiful, Mariel! THank you! I'm saving it and it's fantastic! I love it! You're so talented! I've never tried doing fanart sketches. Maybe I'll give it a shot. ;) Go, Snickers! Oh and YES, here's a Snickers bar, sweetie for the amazing sketch! It really made me so happy. It's so gorgeous.

wow, Mariel i didnt see your drawing before. Its amazing! luck you to have a really awesome talent! You should draw for a living. My good mood has been destroyed, i dont know why.

*claps!* THAT PIC'S SO HOT!! haha:p i could SOO tell that it's nick and sara! haha! i've done so SNickers drawings.. but NOTHING near as good at Mariel's! haha

19ams87... welcome to SNickers!! I'm a PureJoy shipper too.. you've probably seen me in there:p haha. PureJoy, and Snickers FOREVER!

as for your question; my favorite Snickers episodes have to be: Rashomama, Gum Drops, Stalker (when sara touched his shoulder!), Empty Eyes, Viva Las Vegas... the list goes on.

i watched "Feeling the Heat" on thursday night, i LOVE the scene where greg tells nick and sara about the make out spot! greg asks to stay around, but nick like.. shoos him away, knowing he has a crush on sara:p it think it's adorable:p haha!!!

Hey Emily I spied you! We share the same ships eh?!

One of my fave scenes of Snickers, which I can't believe nobody's mentioned is from Pledging Mr Johnson (all around awesome ep!) when Nick has his top off in the locker room and Sara says to Warrick, 'Fine suit, and *to Nick* just fine!' Man I loooove that line. Then at the end of that scene she's like 'you gonna wear that?!' and he changes lol. Makes me giggle, so adorable!

And I love it when Sara gets all excited when they get a case together (can't remember the episode lol) and squees 'woo, roaaad trip!' So damn cute! ;)

I love that scene in Pledging Mr Johnson too! (well, partly coz we get to see Nicky topless! :devil: But i love the SNickers bit too! :lol:) They are just so cute!

Peace dudes x

they are seriously cute! I would love it if he gets really jealous when he finds out abou t Grissom and Sara! what series is Pledging Mister Johnson from?? hey again, YoBlingSNickersFan, seeing a lot of you lately arent i??

Pledging Mr Johnson is from the fabulous S1! It was the fourth episode, it was the first one I ever properlly watched. Best season for my ships!

Yum, Nick topless :p I'm with ya on that one kiddo!

heehee, dont really fancy Nick, Im sure he looks great topless. oopsie, my sister found out it was a sticker. Shes angry.. I didnt really watch series 1, im sure it was fabulous as you put it.

i LOVE nick!! and love him even more topless! he just can't keep his shirt on (he's topless again in "Let the Seller Beware)

omgoodnes.. i LOVE "let the seller beware" too!! nick's still talking about sara and how stupid and mean grissom was to her. he STILL talked about it the next day to warrick!! lemme see if i can get the actual lines.

ok.. this is the first part of it:
(Grissom just told sara that she has to do solo even though she's in on her day off. she turns around and looks at nick while she start to walk away...)

NICK: (to sara) Solo?

(Sara shrugs and doesn't say anything. Nick can't believe that sara came in on her day off and grissom have her a solo.)

NICK: (to grissom) So does this mean when I come in on my day off I get to
work solo?

(AFTER THE POOL PART WHERE NICK TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT :))

NICK: I mean, I don't get it. She's not even slated to work. She comes in on
her day off and she gets to work solo.

WARRICK: You still harping on the solo thing? You know every time you work with me you learn something.

(NICK starts to laugh.)

NICK: Is that right?

(Without looking up, WARRICK responds back.)

WARRICK: Yes.

-----------
hum... learns something? are you guys thinking what i'm thinking... warrick knows something more then "sara has to take solo on her day off" is going on there... :lol:

omigosh, i just fell asleep on the couch and had a dream about a YoBling and Snickers double date *squee*! Well, they were all just sitting in this restaurant talking, and Nick and Warrick had suits on and Catherine had a red dress and Sara a black one. Then Catherine said 'Im going to the bathroom' and she gave Warrick a look, so he got up and followed her. They were gone a while and when they came back, Sara and Nick were kissing over the candelit table. And then they all realised they werent hungry any more...and they were all laughing...and then my sister through a purse and my head and so i woke up.

OMGOODNESS!!! that's such a sweet dream! well, except i'd like Purejoy and Snickers instead of Yo Bling. i always have dreams of CSI/Snickers and Purejoy.. I LOVE IT!! haha:p

ok... i posted this at the sara/nick website and i wanted to say it over here... lol:

you guys no in Fallen Idols, when the photographer's like: charlie loves megan, megan loves ryan, and ryan loves his future... THAT'S EXACTLY LIKE NICK, SARA AND GRISSOM!!
nick loves sara, sara loves grissom, and grissom loves job! IT'S CRAZY!!that's so it... that would be PERFECT!! ok, and you know when nick was talking to charlie in the interagation room?? well, i think would be SOO perfect if when nick's talking to him he says right back to nick: "come on, like you've never loved someon that you couldnt have? friend, boss, co-worker? you cant have her because she's with someone else, someone that does deserve her." and then nick gets that sad/thinking face AND THEN AT THAT SECOND sara walks into the interagation room to give nick some more information and nick's face like... lights up. sara starts to talk to nick and then gives him a piece of paper and walks out. then, nick returns to charlie who has a satisfied look on his face as he says: "i think she just proved my point." END OF SCENE!!

i think that would be AMAZING! haha

wow! thats seriously cool! love triangles are everywhere. Fair enough if you like PureJoy, i give you permission to replace Warrick, lol .

P.S. My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Dance In Moonlight

lmao.. thank you:) haha! not that i dont mind YoBling.. i just like PureJoy better:p haha. well.. no matter what, i LOVE SNickers!! question, does anyone have any or no where i can get any good SNickers fanfic? i really feel like reading some right now :)

Emily Just google CSI Fanfic Snickers. You'll get loadsa sites up. Tis the best way to find them imo.

Ahhh, the good ol' love triangle eh. We have - Sara/Grissom/Nick, Grissom/Catherine/Sara & Grissom/Sara/Lady H. They are sooo fun to watch, but i'd much rather watch Snickers & PureJoy!

thank you:) tee hee:p

OMGOODNESS SAME!! PureJoy and Snickers are PERFECT! i'm watching "after the show" right now and there's lots of PureJoy moments and Snickers moments. nick and sara are working together and are mad together and.. AHH!! LOVES IT! and then grissom just told cath that he always has her back:) tee hee!!

19ams87... didn't you love in Big Shots when Nick, sara, cath and grissom were all sitting together and Grissom and cath were sitting beside each other, looking at each other, and nick and sara were sitting beside each other, looking at each other. i LOVE that!!

nick and sara
catherine and grissom sorry... cath and grissom pic isnt that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back