Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

i love gumdrops, rashomama, unsual suspect, blood drops and last laugh and many others i just can't remember the title.
and welcome cookie enjoy the sweetness of snickers

Rashomama is by far my favourite SNickers ep, but i also love Gum Drops, Unusual Suspect, Pledging Mr Johnson, Last Laugh and many more...

I WILL NEVER LOSE FAITH!

Peace x

i agree with ALL of you!!! i love: Gum Drops, Rashomama, Empty Eyes (except the last scene), Last Laugh... and SOOO many more!! SNICKERS IS THE BEST!! everything about it is PERFECT!!

my favorite season of CSI has to be season 4! THERE ARE SO MANY SNICKERY MOMENTS IN IT!!! like... 4 episodes in a row, nick and sara are working together:) tee hee.. LOVE IT!!

SNICKERS FOREVA!

Gum Drops and Rashomama are truly great. Another one of my favourite is The Unusual Suspect, not because of serious, heavy Nick/Sara luuuv scenes, but because they share such meaningful looks throughout the entire episode. Oh, and Viva Las Vegas is also awesome! The looks on their faces when the alien priest asks them about the marriage they both didn't know they have. To those who own the DVDs I recommend watching the commentary on the episode. After the "Are you two married?"/"No." *fakes disgusted headshake* scene the commentators say something along the lines of "They said something else earlier." How cute is that?

Now I'm going to adorn this post with a droolworthy pic:
csilvjfge10vd0.jpg

*thud*

On a side note, did I mention chapter 6 of my latest fic is up? Apparently the alert emails aren't working again, so there's a link to my FanFiction.Net profile in my signature. Story's atop the list. Feedback is much appreciated. :)

omgoodness... i LOVE that scene! and, yeah... i own the dvd so... i'll watch that tonight:)

omgoodnes... that pic is so hot!!!! looks like their doing a little more then just a friendly hug!! mua ha ha ha haaaa!!!

one of my fav SNickers lines is my signature:

Sara:It's a bit of a coincidence, though, don't you think? Catherine just showing up at the diner. It's not like she knew I was going to be there
Nick: I knew

when nick says it and he sounds so sad!! he looks at her and walks away!! THAT'S SO ADORABLE!!

ok.. i was reading something CSI stuff and it was talking about *struggles to say the phrase* GSR, and it doesnt seem like GSR is gonna end. I'M NOT SAYING I'M LOSING THE FAITH... I STILL BELIEVE SARA AND NICK ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! it's just.. seems like the writters are gonna make them get married. i just hope nick will sooner, not later, tell he's feelings for sara because it's pretty obviouse he has some "more then friendly" feelings for sara!

Mariel! I love that episode! It was so funny when the alien minister asked if they were married and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURE! I wanna hug you so tight!
I seriously love how great friends Nick and Sara are as well as George and Jorja (Ahhh, the pun is buggine me now!) in real life

Man, I got a lot of favorite Snickers episode, like Bully for you, Last Laugh, Rashomama, Unusual suspect, Gums Drop, Graves Danger, (I like it when Sara is so worried about her Cowboy, Nicky.) Viva Las Vegas and could be more that I can't remember the whole episode. I know Homebodies was on, don't get me wrong, I do like those two working together. I do not like Homebodies because of the little girl been by two guys. Don't forget the one Snickers episode on tonight, it called, Feeling the Heat.

omgoodness.. i'm watching that right now:) haha!!

i LOVE those episodes!! they should make a dvd/dvds/box set of all the favorite Snickers Episodes!! I'D BUY THAT!!

hey... are sara and nick working together in any of the up coming episodes?? i REALLY hope so!! i neeeeed some new snickery episdoes!!!!

csiemily said:
they should make a dvd/dvds/box set of all the favorite Snickers Episodes!! I'D BUY THAT!!
They should make us a DVD set of 'exclusive' Nick/Sara scenes. I'd buy that. :devil:

Ok, it's 3:48 AM here and I'm still up (on caffeine that is) because I just HAD to draw. I made a little sketch of Nick and Sara or... well, intended to anyway. I mean, I'm no artist or something and it's not OBVIOUSLY Nick and Sara, but if you look closely I'm sure you can make them out. Oh and I have some serious issues with drawing hands but I'm still working on that. In the mean time feel free to tell me how wrong they look. The picture is a little blurry because I used my camera to upload it into my pc. I'm going to have to ask my friend to scan it in later...
End ramble, here's the drawing. Don't laugh. xD

Hey there Snickers fans, I wouldn't mind a bite of the Snicker love, i'm new to Snickers so I sorta wanna know what scenes are everyones faves?

mariel My gawd that pic u posted, hot hot hot. *pokes* post some more :p That drawing you did rawks. I'm a bit of an artist myself :) I dunno why but I really lurve this piccy.

I had a bit of a snickers dream the other night, Gil/Cath (my other ship) and Nick/Sara went on a double date and Gil pulled Cath up to dance with him, Nick followed suit, awwh it so cute *in seventh heaven* Now they should film that ;)

noo i dont hate chocolate, just Snickers chocolate. self confessed chocaholic. eating a REALLY fat Toberlone whilst i am here. lol, i know im in loads of Ships, just circualting you know.

My favourite episodes with lots of Snickers are: Rashomama, Gum drops, pledging Mr Johnson, Viva Las Vegas and Empty Eyes. I love the way they say so much just by looking at each other. They are so at ease with each other and trust each other completely, a fantastic start for a relationship I think ;)

^^ Ahh, your signature is so sweet. I love that song. "It's Gonna Be Love--Mandy Moore". It was from one of my favorite films ever, A Walk To Remember. :)
They should make us a DVD set of 'exclusive' Nick/Sara scenes. I'd buy that.
Ohh God! :devil: Darnnn, I WANT THAT!

wow, i want that too! They should do that with every ship, think how many people will buy it! How much money theyll make! Oh dear, thats a fantasy coming true in my head! Stupis younger sister in background...breaking up fantasy with stupid programme...

lvodkadiet love your banner sooo adorable.
yeah i agreed with you all the they should make snicker eppie dvd set.
mariel love your drawing you are so talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back