Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

You guys are so right! We seriously need more SNickers moments. And mariel, i love your icon! It's one of my fave scenes too!

Peace dudes x And happy SNicker Lovin!

we really do need a snicker fix. and i really be happy nick will declare his dying love for sara and sara will accept and make big smoooch. :devil:
and mariel love your avvie

AGREED!! we all know that sara and nick have something, just grissom has been interfering. why else do you guys think nick and sara havent worked together for awhile? greg and sara have, warrick and sara, catherine and sara, grissom and sara.. but not nick. it's because grissom knows how nick feels and he fears that sara has feelings for him too. that's the only conclusion i can draw up from that. but, yea.. i REALLY need some more snickers moments. i hear that season 8 is grisson/WP's last season and he's not gonna be there alot. so... SNickers lovin'!! haha:p i REALLY want nick to just come out and tell her!!

HI :D

just thought I'd pop in, let ya'll know I'm still loyal :D

and the finale sounds crazy, can't wait!!

Hey, people im new but SNickers is my fave CSI ship. apart from Yo!Bling maybe... anyways, hey

Hey CookiMonstasBabe, welcome! As you can tell from my name, i love both SNickers and YoBling! Hope you have fun here!

Peace dudes x

^^ Me too! I love Snickers... and YoBling... AND Danny/Lindsay! :) and haha, welcome cooki! You'll have TONS of fun here! We have snicker cookies, of course! You can have some!!

hey cooki!! welcome:) the more the mercier!! i'm in between YoBling and PureJoy.. but 100% SNICKERS!! haha:p

i can't wait for the finale either. i wasnt really excited about it at first but now i see at has a lot of potental for snickers:) i'm sooo addicted to snickers *grabs a snickers bar* i think i'll go read some fan fic!! tee hee..

anyone know if we have anymore Snickery episodes this season?

D:

Why is our ship's thread so desolate?

I come back to it after a long break and y'all are, like ... deeeeead. :(

Don't tell me you guys've lost hope or something! Even I haven't!

So, uh ... that episode with all the dead dancers. Nick totally had the concerned!look. ;)

^^ Very cute icon, honey and yep, and welcome, newbies! WE LOVE PASSING THE SNICKERS LOVE AROUND! :) I love that scene Mariel! I loved how they were flirting over lace teddies! Hmmm, maybe Nick wants her to put it on... He does like lace, remember guys? He prefers lace over leather! haha.
i'm completely in love with snickers. people can't say that they dont have chemistry. if they dont see it.. they have to get glasses!!!
Same, but eh even laser eye surgery won't help--they're a bit blind. :lol:

Thanks for all of the pictures, guys! You guys rule!

Haha, in that first one, it looks like Nick's checking her out! --
4ENSIX Absolutely! Sara's hot! If it were me I'll be checking her out! :D
csiemily : I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your theory! It's perfect and damn, the writers should appoint you on their team!
i taped Gum Drops..
Thank you, sweetie! THAT'S MY FAVORITE EPISODE! It's so great. She cares about him so much and she believed in him when he insisted that the girl wasn't dead yet!

Hey thanks for the welcome! I love SNickers, and Yo!Bling, and CaRWash from Miami...anyways, more about Snickers. Kinda funny, cause i hate the chocolate *Shudder*

inmydirection said:
D:

Why is our ship's thread so desolate?

I come back to it after a long break and y'all are, like ... deeeeead. :(

Don't tell me you guys've lost hope or something! Even I haven't!

So, uh ... that episode with all the dead dancers. Nick totally had the concerned!look. ;)

me? lose the faith!! NOWAY!! I LOVE SNICKERS!!! i think about SNickers like.. all the time! when a love song comes on, i try to image a vidoe of them in my mind:p lmao, no... GAY!! haha!! but yeah... let's get more SNickers lovers here... LIVEN UP THIS THREAD!!

^^ I'm with you, honey. I never lost the Faith! They're just amazing! :) Their chemistry is hot...hot... hot!! Totally undeniable. I'll never give up on this thread!
Hey CookiMonster, I saw you around threads and hey there! (I think I saw you again at the D/L thread. Correct me if I'm wrong. :eek: YOU HATE CHOCOLATE? How could you! :lol: Just kidding, but I love chocolate so much!

I'LL NEVER GIVE UP THE FAITH.

ok.. what's your guys' favorite snickey season/episodes? just want to know.. see if you guys like the same as me:)

6.05: GUM DROPS. :) haha, that's my FAVORITE without a doubt. It just highlighted everything that Nick/Sara is. Caring, beautiful, loving, adorable, warm love. It's so easy to explain because Jorja and George (hmmm, love the sounds of their names together!! :lol:) are just fantastic actors and that episode showed them off perfectly!
Snickers make the best chemistry. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back