Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

God I hope you guys are right! I really want to see some SNickers in the finale! (when i finally reaches here, of course lol!)

Peace dudes x

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Nice theories.

I also hope they use Nick's past experience in Grave Digger. And I'm sure Nick will do anything he can to save Sara. And while GSR might come out into the open. I think the experience being kidnapped will help shake out the feeling she needs to be with Grissom. I always got the feeling she was using him as a father figure. Once Sara sees how worried Nick was compared to Grissom never showing emotions I think she will start to see Nick in a different light.

agreed!
yes, yes yes!! i really hope that nick is the first to hold he hand to see her. she'll know how nick felt when he was kiddnapped and she'll probably be thinking alot about him when she's kidnapped. (not romaticly ... yet) and when she's found and grissom gives her a hug and the team is there watching (i'm thinking he might do that) she'll look at nick who has the most defeated and sad face in the world. and that's when she realizes that nick is the person that she wants to be with. the person that helped her through everything. grissom and sara are still hugging, but then, sara lets go of her grip. she kisses grissom on the cheek and then walks away from him, toward nick. nick's standing there, not able to make eye contact with sara because he's ashamed at how he's showing his feeling for her. sara grabs nick's chin so he's forced to look her in the eyes and.... SHE KISSES HIM!! (OOOOOOh!) nick pulls away and stares at grissom, who looks like he's gonna kill nick. sara turns around and tells grissom that she's sorry, but she's in love with nick. grissom starts to cry and nick walks up to him and gives him and hug and whispers in his ear: "grissom, i didn't mean to. i'm sorry. i won't go with her if you don't want me to." grissom shakes his head and looks at nick, who now has tears in his eyes. "no," grissom says, "you won. treat her well." so then nick turns around and starts to kiss sara. tee.... and then SNICKERS WINS! haha

I read over at GSR thread, Sara is in the covertiable, I have picture Sara has a convertiable, she stuck in the car, can't get out. The machine or something will crush the car into piece and I hope the teams rescue Sara, like the did Nick. Now Sara understand Nick when he went through the kidnapped. They are going comforted each other, probably next season. Nick hasn't been solo almost two years now. Next season, Sara won't go solo anymore. Grissom will make sure Nick and Sara don't go solo anymore. He will keep an eyes on them.

so... is that a know fact? or is that an opinion? (please be known fact:p)
so... sara's stuck in her car? i had grissom get stabbed. well, i'm really hoping that nick and sara will work alot together. please. please please!!! anyone know if there is anymore snickerly moments in the near future. like, in lab rats or even the season finale?

I tried to go over at YDTAW, but it not working. Either it down or shut down. Go over at GSR Thread number 26. You will see it. I didn't know what's going on. It will change the spoiler, May 17th didn't get here yet. Remember CBS hasn't comfirmed it yet.

ok... that's always good:p i think this (not get mad) but i think this season finale is stupid. yeah, it'll probably be good for snickers but... it's gonna be great for GSR... and quite frankly... i'm done with GSR. just (not to be mean) but it's kinda annoying me... ok, i'm just gonna stop before a ramble on and get the mods mad.

i just watched 'You've Got Male' and... i love that scene when nick stops sara in the halways just to ask about her case. he tells her not to get worked up about smugged finger prints. and then, when she's about to leave, he tells her that she should get out more. and that's why.. at the end of the episode, i think that the person she calls to go it is nick:) tee hee!! people might think grissom but, grissom's NEVER home! IT'S DEFINATELY nick

hey guys love all your theory, hope i will see sara and nick more together and show off their chemistry at best.
and it will benefit are most beloved snickers ever.

i can't wait to see more snickers. i'm really hoping that in season 8 they will work together because grissom doesnt want to them to me alone anymore... so they will work together!! haha:p well.. i love snickers, and i really hope that their will be many more snickery moments in the future!

me to, but i know everyone in this snicker thread really wants them to work and even get together as a couple and we just hope that when they do it will be the first few days of the new season, they can't deny the true chemistry of this poor couple of ours. ;)
i know this pic is already posted but this nice way to see them together.
look at each other
they also complement each other in their working environment and be a competitive as it is, but we know when they go home all bets are off. :devil:
my fav pic of them

omgoodness.. i'm completely in love with snickers. people can't say that they dont have chemistry. if they dont see it.. they have to get glasses!!! but... i just want them to work and just.. talk together! that's why i LOVE Empty Eyes... they talked to each other, not just about the case but about the sara's situation. NICK'S SO CARING!! even if they dont get together (I'M REALLY HOPING THEY WILL THOUGH) i'd just like to see them get back to flirting CONSTANTLY and.. i want nick to say he loves her! i want the writers to actually make nick admit he has a crush on her. and no what i kinda fingured out (i think it's riiiighht..) when sara was going out with hank, that's when nick wanted to find a girlfriend. Kristy, that singer that warrick liked... yeah, sara was going out with hank i think. so, nick just tried to find someone else.

i'm just REALLY hoping that they will give back the flirty, adorable, CUTEST couple ever!! SNIICKERS!!!!

hello.. :D
i dont really ship Snickers (dont hate me) but when i saw Gumdrops i realized that sara and nick looks really cute together.. :)
so for LV OTP.. i also vote for sara/nick.. ;)

and i like "snickers".. so cute!! adorables ship name guys!! :D

Welcome luvincsi! Gumdrops was a wicked ep and they are very cute together in that ep, and all the time.

I like the name Snickers too. I don't know who came up with it, but it definitely suits this ship!

Peace dudes x

OMGOODNESS... BEST SHIP NAME EVER!!! haha.. welcome luvincsi. hopefully you do become a snickers:) haha:p

i was kinda disappointed last night because we didn't get any moments of them together. kiiinda sucked.. but hey, at least the episode didn't end with ANOTHER GSR moment.

i taped Gum Drops.. i HOPE that episode. if you want to see some good snickers loving, just watch that episode! or, watch Rashomama. i LOVE that episode!! like, when nick found that number in his pocket and he reasured Sara that someone put it there:p haha. and then, at the end of the episode sara chances her mind about weddings.. because of what nick thinks!! OMGOODNESS... ONE OF THE BEST SNICKERS EPISODES!! tee hee!

I'm sort of dreading the CSI finale, if this GSR stuff is all coming out, but then I look to the brigthside, WP didn't want to be in Season 8 as much, which means Nick can sneak in and get his girl back :)

I'll be fairly happy thought next season if GSR is kept at bay, No kisses! and Nick and Sara get to work together and have some laughs. I miss those the most.

Pfff, me too! Just about every scene of Sara (and there weren't many!) we got this season was either angsty or GSR. I hope both she and Nick get a little more screentime in season 8, preferably together of course. And HELL no. No kissing on CSI, except if it's Nick and Sara. xD

<<< Ooh, and guys, you like my new avatar? My #1 fave scene EVER!

Eta - *facepalm* Welcome newbie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back