Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

i thought that that was adorable:p oh.. and they had a scene together in the house. tee hee... i didnt see any GSR moments (but, i missed to beinging... so... the end was really good:p) i really hope they start to work together alot more becasue they work so well together, they enjoy workign together, they ALWAYS smile and always flirt and always stare at each other. like.. in the table scene... sara only starred at nick yeah, she looked at grissom and cath but.. she just kept starring that hot, sexy, texan charm that she loves and we love:p but.. i can feel something else coming from them. i really hope that nick tells sara he loves her and stuff. tee hee:p well... i really did enjoy those little-but-oh-so-meaning full scenes:p LMAO!!

Good Snickery Dreams Everyone!!

Lets hope so, kissmesweet! What's your real name, btw? (if u don't mind me asking). You can call me Soph btw, if it's easier.
*points to my icon. It's Delia or Cordelia. :) I love your signature by the way. But I think that you could include the bits that say, [image] and [/image] at the end, so it would show up as a picture instead of a hyperlink.

I haven't seen today's episode yet actually...

I haven't seen it either. I guess I'll just wait for the screencaps to show up and hope for the best. I'm glad to hear we had another episode with Nick and Sara being in the same room and I'm hoping there's many more to come. :)

A little off-topic. I just posted a new ficlet called The Master Plan. So if anyone's interested, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479565/1/

me to i hope to see the screencaps it will be so great that nick and sara will work together and hope they will work alot more.
and mariel read and review your fic so cute.

Oh kool, that's a nice name. I hope that Nick and Sara have a more moments together too. i miss their flirting and banter.

peace x

ME TOO MAN!! i was so happy to see them in the same room not once.. BUT TWICE!! haha:p kinda sounds sad by saying "oh man... they were in the room together!" becaus ethey used to ALWAYS work together. grissom knows how nick feels about sara and that's why they havent been working together alot lately. i just hope that many more snickers moments will come. we are raising you guys.... UNTIL WE REACH THE TOP!!!

SNICKERS FOREVER!!!

I have been away for a awile... snickers! we got Snickers!!! I need a pic of there elbows touching... sad but it's somthing :)

there cute!

Haha, in that first one, it looks like Nick's checking her out! :lol: I think we already knew that was happening though, didn't we? ;) Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted in this thread! :eek: Anyway, Snickers really needs to get some major screentime before the finale. One question - is this thread spoiler-free? Because I have a theory about the finale I'd like to share. ;)

As long as you put it in a spoiler box, it should be fine. i'd love to hear your theory. love your sig and icon by the way. cocoa girl, i love those pics! It definitely looks like he's checking her out! lol!

peace x

omgoodness..i really want to hear your theory!! haha:p

coca girl... I LOVED THOSE PICS!! they look so hot together!! and you guys.. nick's ALWAYS checking her out! lmao:p

i'm really hoping that we get more SNickers screen time. they work so well together, they love working together and they LOVE EACH TOHER!! lmao:p

SNICKERS FOREVER!

Alrighty...actually, I realized it's not really a theory...more like a hope. ;) But it still involves a spoiler, so...
So, as you likely know, Sara goes missing in the finale, she's kidnapped or something. Personally, I think this gives tremendous potential for Snickers afterwards...just think about Grave Danger. Sara was super worried about Nick throughout (I mean, they all were, but Sara especially). :D The episode is supposed to "force the Grissom/Sara relationship out into the open", but I think it'll be forcing a different relationship out into the open. ;)

omgoodness.. i think that too!!
alllllright. as you said, sara is kidnapped and GSR is revealed. yeah, that's all happy-go-lucky for GSR, but it's true... this is exactly like Grave Danger. Nick's gonna be even more teriffied and worried about.. he knows how she feels.. and he looooves her. but yeah.. this is really up for Snickers. Sara and Nick have gone through amost the same things in the past. Yeah, grissom's gonna be worried but... i dunno, i think nick's gonna try and take the case over and find sara. but, i think grissom is gonna like, shut him out because grissom wants to be sara's hero. but, in the end... nick saves her, talks to her, cries with her, tells her he loves her and.. THEY KISS:p lmao.. kinda a stretch, but... i'm realll yhoping that it wont just be aaalll GSR. and i hope they put nick's grave danger experiments as a factor in finding and helping sara. Nick's not really up to speed on finding and kiddnapped co-worker beacuse he was the co-worker last night. so, i think nick's probably because to be the one to acutally bring sara to he feet and help her out of the hell. and yeah... seemed like Grave Danger REALLY hit sara. like, when she was att that fountain... man, i really hope there's gonna be LOTS of snickers in the finale... THERE BETTER BE!!

Nice theories.

I also hope they use Nick's past experience in Grave Digger. And I'm sure Nick will do anything he can to save Sara. And while GSR might come out into the open. I think the experience being kidnapped will help shake out the feeling she needs to be with Grissom. I always got the feeling she was using him as a father figure. Once Sara sees how worried Nick was compared to Grissom never showing emotions I think she will start to see Nick in a different light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back