Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

ok... i'm not really liking this finale. it's to personal!!! sounds like grave danger... just, grave danger was nick. it might bring sara and nick together (i'm really hoping that it will) but, it's just too soap operay!! i dont like it! i hope nick gets really mad about GSR and then they (sara and grisosm) break up because sara realizes that she loves nick. tee hee!! but yeah, sara dieing? YEAH RIGHT!! i highly doubt sara will die! if she does, i do not know if i'll be able to watch CSI religously!

PEACE!

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Agreed.
    If Sara dies... which I really doubt, I will probably stop watching the show religiously as well. Sara is one of my favorite characters on television ever and I think that Jorja is one of the best TV actresses in this generation. Snickers is too fantastic as well. I love them too much! Ever since... SEASON 1, they've been my happy shippy pairing!

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

where did you hear about this. i just hope they would not kill sara off, she's my fa character among them then followed by nick that's why i ship snickers cause they are so cute and perfect together.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I know, I really doubt it. But I heard about it on the Spoilers thread on the Las Vegas section. She's my favorite character too! And YES, they are absolute perfection together.

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like Nick more then her but together they are, well perfect. and I so hope the rumours on Sara are not true. as for the other part and her finally coming to her sences - I wait for that since 1st season and ive been really patient about it. dont I deserve a little reward? dont we?

yes, we do :)

6. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I seriously hope the rumours aren't true. Sara is one of my fav. characters in LV (Nick being the other!) and i've been waiting forever too! We definitely deserve a reward, lol! Snickers is too perfect to be shot down!

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Oh we definitely do. Their chemistry is undeniable and DAMN IT, we need some love from them! Together, as a couple. They always have the best lines and scenes together... now if only they'll exchange Gil's scenes with Sara to fit Nick. :p

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

yea youre not the only one waiting, we all been so patiently waiting and yes we deserve a reward that are gorgeous couple (snickers) will get together. plus they also show true chemistry and they show genuine care/love for each other. and they flirt when they talk, look and even their body laguage says alot ;) :devil:

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Yes, we've been patient and it's been way too long. I mean I starting loving their chemistry since Season 1. (Back then, I didn't know it was called 'shipping'. :rolleyes: I do now!) and yep, honey. They care and love for each other. They know each other inside out. They keep each ohter's secret. Remember when she threw up at the smell of a dead guy and she told him not to tell anybody and he teased back, "Tell them what?" Sooo sweet! She also knew his weaknesses-- Gum Drops-- and that's what a real beautiful loving relationship is about--knowing each other and having fun./
    Duh, they flirt ALL the time and they're always working so close. Closer than they really should! :devil: They look at each other and we know that they REALLY care about each other and they always laugh and chuckle with one another!

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

^^you took the words out of my mouth!! nick and sara no each other. when they stare at each other, they still look after he/she is finished talking! i dunno... maybe the finale will bring sara and nick closer because nick had a near death experience too. In the last episode (Empty Eyes) Nick tried everything to make sara smile and i thought that was adorbale. he always looked at her and smiled. and, when he tried to grab her hand... THAT WAS SO CUTE! even though sara and grissom are together...sara still flirts with nick!:) haha, sooo cute! i just really hope that the writers make it that nick loves sara. i'm not actually sure if they will, even though it's pretty freaken obvious he does, because they've been mixing ALOT of stuff up in the last few years. well, hopefully, at the end of this season, sara will see that nick loves her (or nick tells her that) and she falls for him:) haha!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ haha, TAKE THAT GSR.(Darn, I've been saying that for LOADS of times. :lol:).But c'mon, Nick and Sara--they KNOW each other like the best of friends and they flirt and have fun. I don't remember Sara ever laughing with Gil. :p and When Nick needed someone to believe in him, in that the victim was still alive (Gum Drops)--she did. She saw how hurt and vulnerable he was and she confronted him. :) Best friends do not. No wait,
    people who love each other do that!

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

very well said kissmesweet they do really love each other and understand each other through their action with out voicing it out.
    and yes i agree with you csiemily that sara flirts with nick without her knowin she does it. beside i think sara needs nick more than she thinks. beside nick is very willingly flirt back. :devil: ;)
    workin in the garage
    standing close

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Thanks for the caps, they look so close together... and they're always so protective over each other. They rock my world! Absolutely, even though Sara is with Grissom.
    :rolleyes: They still flirt like lovers do! :) Hmmm, maybe Gil and Sara broke up already because she realized that her heart belonged to Nick and TPTB just haven't showed it to us yet!

14. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Lets hope so, kissmesweet! What's your real name, btw? (if u don't mind me asking). You can call me Soph btw, if it's easier.

Peace x

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Nice pics cocoa_girl18

Ok they had one scene together. They both sat on the same side of the table with Cath & Grissom. But they were agreeing on what they thought could have started the shoot out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.