Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Good topic :D

I think as a joke since Nick has a good sense of humar about it is to stay on the ground not under it and his real one would be no mustaches for the year of 2007 :lol: you know just to make Sara laugh. Sara's would be no more throwing up over dead bodies ;) since that is something that only she and Nick know about.

Good one! I don't ever want to see a moustache on him again! I can't believe Jorja actually liked it.
Anyway, since we're talking about their looks now, also another resolution for Sara: never wear the same sunglasses she wore in Built to Kill pt 2 again! For those who don't know what I'm talking about >> the horror :lol:

^^Hey AshleyWillows welcome to the thread! Any favorite snickers scene you wanna share with us? :)

mariel said:
For those who don't know what I'm talking about >> the horror :lol:
Oh man, don't remind me. :lol: Paris Hilton sunglasses = not cool. Btw, that manip is hot, dear.

Re: New Year's Resolutions. Yeah staying above ground is a good one, lol. For Nick it would be making sure Sara is around the next time he loses his shirt :devil: As for Sara, it would be to wear lace instead of silk. She loves lace, Nick loves lace... everybody wins.

cofi_shot said:

For Nick it would be making sure Sara is around the next time he loses his shirt :devil: As for Sara, it would be to wear lace instead of silk. She loves lace, Nick loves lace... everybody wins.
haha, I like the way you think :D and it's a very good resolution

those glasses, oh boy. who gave her those? she should stick to those we saw in 'Gum Drops'.

*Shivers* I like music from the 70's, you know "Space Cowboy" and all that but not their shades.

Nick and Sara were shades buddies in Gumdrops.

They had uber-cool shades in Gum Drops. :cool:

I'm really excited about the upcoming episdoes, because any time Billy isn't featured alot or at all, we get great Snickers episodes (Rashomama, Gum Drops, The Unusual Suspect.) Does anybody else like our odds of getting something good soon?

I've got a question for you guys, how do you think the impact of Grissom's leaving will affect each of them and their relationship?

I don't know. I don't want to be the party pooper in here, but I've got the feeling Nick and Sara aren't going to see much of each other anyway. I might be wrong of course, but you know, seeing as TPTB haven't put just the two of them on a case together till now, which, by the way, cannot be coincidence anymore. Besides I haven't read a single spoiler of them working the same case, or even talking to each other for that matter, except for the locker room scene in the upcoming episode. I hope I'm wrong though.

In response to your other question: I think Grissom's abesence will cause lots and lots and lots of tension in the team. Sara, for example, has showed before that she doesn't like to be commanded by anyone but Grissom.

I read somewhere that in season 5 Nick "hasn't been thrilled with Catherine's new attitude", as a boss that is. Some of you might remember his reaction in 5x16 Big Middle when Catherine asked him if he had a problem with her being the boss. I believe he said something along the lines of, "Whatever." That scene was supposed to be played out a little more. There was going to be a long conversation and another scene later on in the episode that involved this topic again. However, I wonder if it would affect Nick now. He's a pretty easygoing person (except when it comes to his pride). Of course he might miss Grissom, but I don't think he's angry or extremely sad.

Edited to remove partial script post.

^I was starting to think that too. We have a theory in the E/C thread, and it pertains to here as well. I reckon the writers are keeping them apart on purpose because they have so much chemistry, and would make any other relationships (in this case, GSR) look like a farce. No offence intended to GSR shippers, but Nick and Sara have so much chemistry that if Grissom where in a scene with them both he would kinda fade away into the background. The fact that Grissom and Sara got together is the biggest thing that's happened in CSI for ages and they wouldn't want to detract from it by putting another pairing in the spotlight. Either that, or maybe something big is coming up and they don't wanna blow their load too soon.

I still think with Grissom gone we may get some good stuff. Maybe not whole episodes (ala Gum Drops) because we probably have heard about it already through the spoilers, but it's about time we had some decent scenes, and with Grissom's hiatus, our chances of getting them increase :).

Yeah I've read bits of scripts up to 7x14 Meat Market and there weren't much snicker scenes.

Oh well, who knows right? Good things come to those who wait. :D And COME ON, they can't possibly finish the season without at least one decent Nick/Sara scene, right? *waits for season 8* lol
Hopefully, their locker room scene won't be cut. ;)

CSI_Ali said:
I've got a question for you guys, how do you think the impact of Grissom's leaving will affect each of them and their relationship?
I think that Sara would get to interact with the others more, and thus she'd realize that her world doesn't have to revolve around Grissom cause frankly, his doesn't revolve around hers (he's leaving her, lol). She can certainly have more fun and freedom. Nick can show her. :D

cofi_shot said:
Hopefully, their locker room scene won't be cut. ;)
hopefully

I think too that when Grissom leaves that things will become somewhat tense (regarding the whole team). How it will affect Nick & Sara (separately/together), I really can't tell. Grissom leaving will surely be hard on Sara. I'd love to see a scene where Nick is there for her, even if she won't tell him why she's sad but that he's there nonetheless. I'd love to see a friendshippy scene between them. I'd love to see much more but for now I'd settle for a 'that's what friends are for' scene.

712 is titled 'Redrum'? - someone likes 'Shining' :D

Well, according to the folks from YTDAW it is. But the Wikipedia episode guide says it's 7x13. Anyway. It doesn't matter. Someone's a Stephen King fan, haha.

So apparently the mysterious 'thing' Grissom is going to send Sara is really going to upset her. Since I'm not really expecting it to be a plant again (though I must say that would be hysterically funny) I wonder what the hell he is going to send her. Perhaps a note or something?
Let's just hope Nick is going to be there to be a shoulder to cry on for poor, poor, lovesick Sara when the boss is gone. Who knows, a romance might unfold. *wink wink* Although I really would loathe TPTB if they make Nicky second best for Sara. Not that I loathe them enough already for screwing up the show by... no, I'm not going say this. I don't want to get in trouble. ;)

mariel said:
I don't know. I don't want to be the party pooper in here, but I've got the feeling Nick and Sara aren't going to see much of each other anyway. I might be wrong of course, but you know, seeing as TPTB haven't put just the two of them on a case together till now, which, by the way, cannot be coincidence anymore. Besides I haven't read a single spoiler of them working the same case, or even talking to each other for that matter, except for the locker room scene in the upcoming episode. I hope I'm wrong though.

In response to your other question: I think Grissom's abesence will cause lots and lots and lots of tension in the team. Sara, for example, has showed before that she doesn't like to be commanded by anyone but Grissom, and I found this at YTDAW:

I read somewhere that in season 5 Nick "hasn't been thrilled with Catherine's new attitude", as a boss that is. Some of you might remember his reaction in 5x16 Big Middle when Catherine asked him if he had a problem with her being the boss. I believe he said something along the lines of, "Whatever." That scene was supposed to be played out a little more. There was going to be a long conversation and another scene later on in the episode that involved this topic again. However, I wonder if it would affect Nick now. He's a pretty easygoing person (except when it comes to his pride). Of course he might miss Grissom, but I don't think he's angry or extremely sad.

Edited to remove partial script post.

Please do not post partial scenes/quotes from scripts. It is not allowed and can be a very serious problem. Summaries are fine but not actual script info.

Yikes. I'm sorry, I had no idea about this rule. We are allowed to post parts of script from episodes that have been shown on TV right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back