Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

mariel said:
So apparently the mysterious 'thing' Grissom is going to send Sara is really going to upset her. Since I'm not really expecting it to be a plant again (though I must say that would be hysterically funny) I wonder what the hell he is going to send her. Perhaps a note or something?

ooooh, me thinkies it may be a note saying he is staying, or he wants to break things off or somin.

and YES IM BACK!!! WOOT!!! btw hu does grissom say "i miss you" to?

I doubt that we'll see Sara shaken all that much, since they were always more about the cases than the characters themselves (as it should be). Hopefully, Nick is going to be the one having the conversation with Sara about Grissom's departure. In a way, that would be a nice: "we're sorry we didn't give you any Snickers this season". :D

Think TPTB will apologize? lol I hope so. They should give as an entire snickers ep for this [think Gum Drops].

By the way, I found the most awesome fic. Over here! I'm enjoying it immensely. Nice read amidst the snickers drought.

Pandora said:
I'd love to see a friendshippy scene between them. I'd love to see much more but for now I'd settle for a 'that's what friends are for' scene.
Same here. That's what they're best at... being there for each other.

cofi_shot said:
Think TPTB will apologize? lol I hope so. They should give as an entire snickers ep for this [think Gum Drops].

By the way, I found the most awesome fic. Over here! I'm enjoying it immensely. Nice read amidst the snickers drought.

Oh, yeah, I LOVE that story. :D

And I agree, then should give us a whole Snickers episode, maybe based on Nick and Sara being called somewhere outside the city to work on the case, like that ep where Grissom went somewhere alone.

Misery said:
I doubt that we'll see Sara shaken all that much, since they were always more about the cases than the characters themselves (as it should be). Hopefully, Nick is going to be the one having the conversation with Sara about Grissom's departure. In a way, that would be a nice: "we're sorry we didn't give you any Snickers this season". :D

They do owe us big time. Sometimes, I wonder if they just have a personal vendetta against me; they love to neglect my ships. What did I ever do to offend them so? :lol:

But yeah, if Sara is going to talk to anybody about the Grissom situation, it only makes sense it be Nick. I can't see her opening up hugely, it just wouldn't be the right time so soon after it actually happening, but just a little scene where Nick asks her if she's okay or offers himself up for her to talk to would be perfect. I hope they don't think we'll let them off after just one scene though. I expect a Snickers-heavy episode sooner rather than later :D.

^^Exactly. Just a little scene won't hurt, TPTB. And it's very likely for Nick to check on her. It would be in character and it would be a nice short scene which everyone would appreciate.

You know, the theory that TPTB doesn't know how to deal with Nick and Sara [and the whole Sara having a boyfriend thing] is making more sense to me. Remember the scene early in the season wherein Grissom brings Sara a sandwich? Warrick was there and he merely shrugged it off. What if it was Nick who was there? It would be highly uncharacteristic of him to just shrug it off. They can't have him not react to the whole thing because everyone knows how deep Nick and Sara's friendship is. They want the viewers to be accepting of the relationship, so the team must be accepting as well, to set an example. But it would be unrealistic for Nick to be fine and have no say in it, so they just don't show his reaction.

True. Nick wouldn't have been able to ignore everything, since he was the making the comment when Sara got a Christmas present from Grissom, in *ican'trememberwhatepisode* :)
Nick and Sara were always able to discuss each others personal lives and they never had problems making comments out of it. Hello, lace or leather?! :D

That scene where the whole team is in the locker room and Sara asks if someone wants to drive with her to visit Greg in the hospital was the closest thing we got to a Snickers scene, which is...well, let's say it: pathetic.

Argh!! %$@!#*!! *headdesk* Just a smile, a nod or a simple "Hello" would rock my world. Those theories of you guys make lots of sense to me. The real deal is that, the moment you take a Nick and a Sara and put them onscreen together, have them actually address words to each other the chemistry melts every single TV screen around the planet. Apart they are great characters, but together they're brilliant, plus they play each other off beautifully. I get it that the producers don't want to drive the viewers in confusion as for the whole Sara/Grissom matter. It's a huge dissapointment to the Nick/Sara fans though, but given the producers' ignorance when it comes to other ships than GSR, Snicker fans are evidently often neglected. </frustated rant>

Blah. Misery, the episode you're talking about is 4x17 XX and I totally agree with you guys on the Nick-DOES-in-fact-care thing. (I happen to know for a fact that George is a bit of a GSR shipper. Hmm, I'm dissapointed to be honest, but anyway, I'll get back to the point.) Over the seasons little hints have been dropped that Nick is aware of Sara's attraction to their supervisor and though he usually jokes about it—I like to think he does this out of jealousy—he has always been the person to be looking after her and check on her when he feels she needs it. I think he's the right person to catch Sara if she falls, especially if Grissom might ever call it quits with her.

Anyhow, I guess we'll all find out soon what this season has to offer when it comes to some action between Nick and Sara. If there's anyone from the states around here, please don't forget about us and let us know how the legendary locker room scene was. That is if those shitf— er... producers haven't cut that scene yet.

The End.

how long till the ep airs??? i'm dying overe here, need to know what happens!

I love Sunset's story, The wrong groom or something. I know she busy with everything. I hope she write again soon.

Heartagram, I love your story and I will replies your story later tonight after CSI tonight.

I hope we see Snickers tonight and I hope they don't cut the locker room out.

I thought CSI comes back on the 11th?

They better not cut that scene. They are just getting gready :lol:

Hi All My Fellow Snicker Fans!!

so I see, we need fun, so....

Greg walks into the locker room, thinks he's alone, opens his locker, then he heres somthing...

Sara: Nick it wont go in that way!
Nick: yes it will, just move a little... almost
Sara: No Nick it's to big...
Nick: oh and that's my fualt?
Sara: yes
Nick: well I can't help it if it's so big... it came that way
Sara, Nick it wont fit... I want it to, but you'll have to wait till later...
Nick: for what?
Sara: when I can help you get it in
Nick: oh all right, well let's zip it all up, get back to work
Sara: right, ooh, we have a meeting

they leave the back area, see Greg standing there

Nick: Hey Greg, what's up?
Greg :eek:

Greg runs away, they look at each other, shrug it off, Sara: so Nick when do you want to try out your new ipod again?
Nick: when I can get the right head phones for it *Nick holds up a small zipper case.

and they go on there way :D

ok good night :D

Oh i'm glad you liked it Hearty :D

I'm thinking of writing a fic like that, sort of all silly crazy stuff, bean watching Monty Python, funny stuff!!

and if any of you know what "Cheecky Monkey" means, my Anderson Cooper said it last night, it was funny :D

you should write that fic!!! i luv fics where greg over hears things and interprets them wrongly. and then he goes round telling people what he heard and all hell breaks loose, its fun, LOL.

i got heaps of new snickers fic up at my LJ too if people are interested =P

CHAPTER 1 of 2's company, 3's a crowd, 4's a family is up, with the two previous stories in the series up in full.

another new fic, Nightmare

another fic, Triangle Summary: Sara and Nick are out at a bar, talking about Sara's relationship with Grissom and how she isn't happy. Both their true feelings on the issue and towards each other are revealed. GSR angst, snickers flangst.

another ficlet, Scapegoat/dog Summary: Urm... toilet humor ficlet, ROFL. because no one EVER grows out of toilet humor and whoever says they have is lying and needs to unclench, rofl

i think thats it... LOL. comments are my drug of choice (over at my LJ) woot

edited to remove link to the "Nightmare" fic because of the rating of PG-M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back