Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Yup, I agree with cofi . What I love to see between characters is them having fun with each other. Basically, I love when two people are comfortable around each other (of course that doesn't mean that they don't feel butterflies in their stomach when they talk to one another). They know how to joke around at each other expenses without insulting the other. Those personal jokes only prove how well one person knows the other.

Basically, banter is what all my ships have in common. :D F.e. Josh and Donna from the WW had the most incredible banter.

csikicksurass said:
Welcome to the thread.

I can tell by your banner you have awesome couples, Snickers, C/C and Zoro and Nami! :lol:

Have fun :)

Hahaha, thanks... Im multi-shipper, I can't avoid it, I find a ship in every show I watch..but Im also masochist, because I know noone who is a Chase/Cameron fan.. and I think nothing will happen in OP, since is a Manga... but I still have hope in CSI!!

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Shelbers you sound like me. I ship Sara with almost everyone except Grissom too. But not to offend anyone who does because that would be wrong. That's why all types of shippers are welcome to come to this thread.

Exactly the same happened to me.. although my ship for Sarah and Warrick only awakes once in a while since I like their friendship a lot too...

Welcome newbies and welcome back oldbies!

netartemisa *waves* I'm a Chase/Cameron shipper all the way! :D

Hmmm, I think I can be classified as a multi-shipper, cause I ship Nick/Sara (no way! :O), Sara/Catherine, Grissom/Catherine, Warrick/Catherine and a few more.

I agree with you Misery, I also love Josh and Donna's banter in the WW, it's adorable.

What I love about Nick and Sara is how deeply involved they are with each other. Maybe it's just me but I think their relationship is different from e.g. Sara and Warrick's relationship, which is in my opinion more shallow. Nick and Sara know each other's good sides and bad sides and they know how to handle that. Of course I also love their chemistry and the way they play each other off, that's what made me ship them in the first place.

Oh. A little off topic: I wrote a new year's ficlet a few days ago, but it's M-rated so I can't link it directly here. If you're interested there's a link to my fanfiction in my sig, check out the story atop the list. :)

hello snickers :) I hope everyone had great holidays

cofi_shot said:

As for me, I primarily ship Sara with Nick, but I can also see her with Warrick or the others. What I can't do is ship Nick with others... for some reason I can only see him with Sara.
same here. I did like Sara and Warrick for a while, but it hasn't been any serious shipping. Now I'm mainly shipping N/S (and a bit Gris/Cath) and Warrick. Alone. With me :D

Here's a question for you all... if you got other ships, do you see a common factor in all of them and if yes, what would that be?
all of my other ships (also the non-CSIs) are based on friendship. I don't know why but I just it love when friends become lovers. Maybe because you get to know each character individually and then you see them get closer and it's kinda exciting waiting for something to finally happen.

netartemisa said:
Im multi-shipper, I can't avoid it, I find a ship in every show I watch..but Im also masochist, because I know noone who is a Chase/Cameron fan..
a friend of mine ships them. I'm however a House/Cameron shipper
btw, welcome to the snickers thread :)

mariel & cofi - I read both of your stories and love 'em to pieces.

Yay there are more multishippers :D Snickers is my numero uno for CSI!!! but i also adore my Nick and Greg :D

But for CSI nothing can beat Snickers

Off topic mariel your icon is adorible and funny :D

^^ I'm in love with it myself too. But all credit goes to WillowsWannaBe. :D

I'm sorry for all the OTness, but I just posted another NS ficlet. It's really short and angsty. For those who are interested here's the link: She Could Have Been Mine.
FanFiction.net seems to be screwed again. At least to me, cause I'm not receiving any author alerts and such, but anyway, reviews are greatly appreciated.

Pandora (thanks btw for the comment on the other fic!) I'm all with you on this one. I just love it when a romance blossoms from a good friendship and with Nick and Sara it's definitely something I can see happen.

ETA:

normal_3x04_436.jpg

Gimme an S, gimme a Q, gimme a U, and gimme lots of E's.
SQUEEEEEEEEE.

^^squeals with ya! Awesome pic. Now if Nick would just turn a bit more, it kinda looks like he's on his knees proposing to her, lol. :D

I agree with you all regarding romantic relationships that stems from friendships. It's much deeper that way and more sincere. Of course there has to be that initial chemistry between the two people for it to work. Nick and Sara got all that and more. I just love that they have such a good understanding of one another.

mariel that fic is so angsty! But it's beautiful and I love it. Btw, same thing goes for me regarding FF.net. I thought I accidentally messed with my settings.

Oh and happy new year everyone! I just made my latest lj post for this year: 10 animated snicker icons this way. :)

cofi I LOVE you for making those icons! :D :D Left a comment at your LJ.

cofi-short said:
^^squeals with ya! Awesome pic. Now if Nick would just turn a bit more, it kinda looks like he's on his knees proposing to her, lol.
LOL! I've got another one from that scene, it's funny >> Look. It's like Sara's dominating him. :lol:

I agree with you all regarding romantic relationships that stems from friendships. It's much deeper that way and more sincere. Of course there has to be that initial chemistry between the two people for it to work. Nick and Sara got all that and more. I just love that they have such a good understanding of one another.
Plus it's more fun. Nick and Sara have an angsty side of course, but the other side, the one that jokes around, is too cute. I think their relationship is of the fun, but caring kind.

mariel that fic is so angsty! But it's beautiful and I love it. Btw, same thing goes for me regarding FF.net. I thought I accidentally messed with my settings.
Thank you! Yeah, FF.net totally whacked and it's worse than usual this time. I haven't received any messages in a week!

Anyway. I made you all a New Year's present. I was in the mood for maniping, so here it is:

nicksara-1.jpg

I hope it looks good. :)

hey nice manip mariel and nice icons cofi and love all the snickers fics you've all written. plus piccies to they are so cute.
and i can believe its already jan 1, 2007 happy new year everyone. :D
sara's surprise for nick ;)

Cofi i left a comment on your LJ :D hope you know that i am 40Licks lol.

Wow there seems to be alot of screencaps were Nick has a face like that ;) wow foreplay right in the office :devil:

Awesome job on that Manpip mariel and cant wait to read your fics :D

Happy New Year all my Snicker fans!!!

Love you all, have a good 2007!!

Happy 2007 to all my fellow Snickers, George (Nick) and Jorja (Sara)!

May this year give us a lot of Snickers moments!

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

I wish you everything you want for yourself!

cofi , lovely icons.
mariel , great story and great avatar. :D

^^^ Thanks Mis! Again: credit for the avatar goes to the wonderful WillowsWannaBe. :D

Happy New Year folks!!!

Shall we get a fun topic started? It's been a bit silent here today. Hmmm, how about: what do you think Nick and Sara's New Year's Resolutions are? Personally I think it's admitting their feelings to each other. Lame, I know, but I had to think of something. :D

Well, I think Nick's resolution is to enjoy life as much as he can. And Sara's...well, to also enjoy life as much as she can. :D Hopefully, they'll realize that they can do that together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back