Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I love how they always stand so close together! Seriously, I have a lot of guy friends, and I would never stand that close to them, or vice versa, it's totally in breach of the 'comfort zone' yet Nick and Sara do it anyway. I mean, you might expect that kind of thing from Nick because he's very friendly and flirty, but Sara? Would you dare getting that close to her without permission? But of course, Nicky does it because he can :).

I hope you all had a great Snickermas! heartagram, S4 was the first CSI DVD I was ever bought and it has buckets of Snicker-ness. Invisible Evidence is a favourite of mine, and you'll love it because it's got flangsty Snickers!

I think that Nick is the kind of guy who respects the Christmas tradition, so he always gets something for his colleagues. But, he doesn't make a big deal out of it. F.e. I think that he got something sweet for Sara and just placed it on her locker, or just put it in her lab coat pocket. :D

Nothing big, but something sentimental, like a key chain with her horoscope sign, or something like that. Something that she can carry with her everywhere she goes and still be reminded of him throughout the whole year. :D

CSI_Ali said:I hope you all had a great Snickermas! heartagram, S4 was the first CSI DVD I was ever bought and it has buckets of Snicker-ness. Invisible Evidence is a favourite of mine, and you'll love it because it's got flangsty Snickers!
yeah i just watched it, man they are so cute, and the 'pin me down' scene, is so lame, ROFL.

and OMG just watched 'after the show' sara to nick: i'd choose you and me over cath and greg anyday... sigh, SO CUTE!!! not to mention they are both pissed off and sticking up for each other haha.

Happy boxing day everyone :D

I wish i could Snickers on sale but something like Snickers is to valuable to be on sale.

I know it's way late, but I had to pop in and say how awesome that title is. Snickers love rules :D

Drumchik nice to see you here! Pop in more often :D

Welcome to thread as well, EmeraldEyes06!

This is way too late, but I'll do it anyways. Happy Holidays everyone!
CSI_Ali said:
I mean, you might expect that kind of thing from Nick because he's very friendly and flirty, but Sara? Would you dare getting that close to her without permission? But of course, Nicky does it because he can :).
Exactly. More importantly, in Bloodlines Sara was the one who initiated the contact. She can only let her guard down when she's with Nick. By the way, awesome manip Misery!
heartagram69 said:
and OMG just watched 'after the show' sara to nick: i'd choose you and me over cath and greg anyday... sigh, SO CUTE!!! not to mention they are both pissed off and sticking up for each other haha.
I love it that all throughout the show they'd always include the other in defending themselves:

Nick (to Grissom): You know Sara and I both put in for a promotion.

and later...

Sara (to Catherine): So, Nick and I are the whole lab now?

They are supposed to be competing with each other but what happens is that they pull each other upwards / help each other out. They may have different opinions on certain matters but they believe in the capabilities of one another. :D

When I first watched 'After The Show' I was like, they're supposed to be competing with each other? They didn't even have a friendly rivalry over the whole thing, they were actually trying to improve each others chances! I think out of everyone on the show they are the most different in their opinions and views on things, but no one has more mutual respect for each other, not only as CSI's but as people too :).

Hi, I haven't posted in a while.

First, a belated Congratulations on our 20th thread! Snickers Rock!

Second, I wonder if we are going to see some new Snickers moments with Grissom on hiatus. I need to see fresh Snickery goodness!

Hi everybody!! I'm a newbie in this forum and im not sure if i am totally a snicker but I'd like Sarah to be happy because it's my favourite character and if she's with someone in the lab i'd like it was either Nick or Greg... so I think that makes me kind of Snicker... I like a lot the moments they spend together, they work great plus he's very sweet with her...
I love the walls I've seen... that manip on your signature heartagram69 is great!!

Welcome to the thread.

I can tell by your banner you have awesome couples, Snickers, C/C and Zoro and Nami! :lol:

Have fun :)

I wasn't around so much lately, but I just wanted to say how great the new title is. :lol:

Welcom to the Snicker Thread, netartemisa. You can be multi-shippers, Snickers and Sandles.

I'm Multi-shipper- I'm a hard-core Snickers and Grillows.

I hope you enjoy this sites as I did.

yeah id have to agree im a snickers, sandle and a sara/warrick fan (in that order too). i dont see grissom and sara together at all.

Shelbers you sound like me. I ship Sara with almost everyone except Grissom too. But not to offend anyone who does because that would be wrong. That's why all types of shippers are welcome to come to this thread. But of course Nick and Sara was tops on my list of ships for her. ;)

Welcome back Star4CatESPChick and bine! And welcome to the thread, netartemisa :D

As for me, I primarily ship Sara with Nick, but I can also see her with Warrick or the others. What I can't do is ship Nick with others... for some reason I can only see him with Sara.

Here's a question for you all... if you got other ships, do you see a common factor in all of them and if yes, what would that be?

For me, I like the characters having fun with one another. We see loads of that with Nick and Sara and I love that about them. There's a certain spark when they laugh together, it's so sincere and heartwarming.

OT: Fic update [Hits and Misses : Chapter 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back