Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

CSI_Ali said:Okay, we need a topic. Which do you prefer: Angsty Snickers or Fluffy Snickers?
flangsty snickers!!!

yeah thats right, fluffy angsty snickers. i luv my fluff with some angst, and my angst with some fluff, makes it al the more realistic and *awwwww* when they do get to kiss and make-up =D

I like both but I've had enough angst to last me for awhile I need fluff now to balance it all out. ;)

I wouldn't mind trying some snickers pancakes.

For now, i need angsty Snicker, but real angst and then fluffy. But after the whole thing between Sara and Griss, there should be angst between Nick and Sara; i'm probably sadistic lol but i want Nick to be bitchy, i've never seen bitchy Nick :p

That was a good one, sissi. I have never seen Nick being bitchy before. I would love to see him getting angry.

He will be upset if he find out that Sara is with someone and he will get chance to ask Sara out on a date. he really like her.

yeah i'd like to see an angry nick too. (and not the someone jacked my car angry...though that was funny). :lol:

i'm all for the angst with the fluff...i mean it has to look real...none's relationships are that perfect, am i right??

Fluff is good in small amounts, and so is angst. Any realtionship needs a good balance of the two. Too much of either one ruins it for me. Like the balance of romance and smut... you need one as much as the other.

Seeing Nick mad would be great T.V, especially if it's to do with Sara. He could be defending her against some loser of a guy who's taking advantage of her. I would love to see Nick steamed about stuff like that, and Sara would be all smiling secretly, thinking, "This bothers him a lot. I should go out with other guys to make him mad more often!" :devil: That's if she was really evil!! Then again, she could let him know that she's really grateful for watching out for her... and that's it. Anti-climax!! :rolleyes:

Who knows what the writers can cook up? What ever it is, it should be entertaining, have a balance of fluff and angst, and it should bring Nick and Sara closer. That's my hope for 2007.

Happy Christmas everyone!!
:)

sissi59100 said:
For now, i need angsty Snicker, but real angst and then fluffy. But after the whole thing between Sara and Griss, there should be angst between Nick and Sara; i'm probably sadistic lol but i want Nick to be bitchy, i've never seen bitchy Nick :p
haha yeah, bitchy!nick = HOT!!! probs as hot as angry!nick, but cuter, ROFL.

i think there is some hot fluffy angst, if that makes sense, coming up for snickers. coz of the whole grissom situation i think things wont be smooth sailing for the pair for a while, but i think the angst will be just as satisfying as fluff, because u dont have relationship angst for no reason, you do however if both parties arent happy with things, nick being jeluz and sara being just unhappy, rofl.

and then... BOOM the angst turns hella angsty and then a confrontation and then the fluff... *sigh*

:lol: Good to see the Christmas spirit in the Snickers thread.

I want that teddy thats wearing a teddy and holding Snickers bars for Christmas ;) or a angst Snickers epi :D

I want angst Snickers.

I want to said, Merry Christmas to all the Snickers fans and Happy New Year's Day.

For me it's the combination of fluff and angst. For me Nick represents fluff, and Sara angst, although I'm not saying that it's exclusive. Both of them can show signs of both.

However, the two of them can mix everything into one, without separating the two. They can fight but still be so sweet to one another.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Here's something old for Christmas spirit:

mistletoe.jpg
mistletoe2.jpg

MIS I LUV IT!!!

its adorable, i just wish i would see the next frame... and following hours :devil:

WOOT i got season 4 of CSI on dvd for xmas, and i know there is heaps of snickers waiting for me, :D :D :D

what do you think nick got sara and visa versa

Nick would most definately get Sara something sweet, like jewlery or maybe something they both could enjoy :devil:
A teddy, or something sexy because our ship thrives on sexyness :D

Hahah, are them Nick/Sara pics real?? Or are they Jorja/George pics...or photoshopped :p
They're hot, whatever they are :devil: :p

I'm glad ya'll liked the humor :D

and if I had to choose I'd want happy Nick and Sara, just becouse I want a scene where there talking and having fun, buf angsty stuff is good to, as long as it dosn't last to long :D

oh and Merry Christmas All :D

x_lea_x said:
Hahah, are them Nick/Sara pics real?? Or are they Jorja/George pics...or photoshopped :p
They're hot, whatever they are :devil: :p
they are nick/sara pics from near the end of bloodlines the first one is real, cept for the xmas hats, and the second one is a manip.

hopw that helps, now i must go and search for the ep name rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back