Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

CSI_Ali said:
heartagram69 said:
i cant remember which episode it was but sara was feeling down and was in the locker room and nick went to check on her, and didnt make a big deal of it just asked if she was ok in passing and then told her he would meet her outside.

I've got a feeling that that scene is in Playing With Fire too, which made it all the more meaningful in my opinion. Sara was physically hurt, and Grissom noticed that, but what he didn't notice was how sad she was. He was blind to the emotional pain, but Nick saw it and took it upon himself to make sure she was okay. It's the little things like that that truly matter. Nick is the only person who really knows Sara and how to deal with her.
thanks for that. yeah i thought it was in PWF but i couldnt remember *slaps self, bad snickers lala!!!*

anyway its so true. grissom noticed the physical pain and focussed on the cut on her arm, he asked if she was ok, but his tone implyed he was talking physically, nick's tone was asking if she was emotionally ok. and he knew she wasnt so just wanted to reassure her. its such a sweet little scene, its another one of those things where TPTB tried to make GSR canon with a prolonged scene, but the background short snickers scene was so much more powerful!!!

I also think Sara will eventually realise that her and Grissom isn't going to work. Relationships work when the couple balance each other out, and they just aren't.
a ying needs a yang, not another ying. bad metaphor but it makes sense, ROFL.

they say that opposites attract, and its true, because thats what intrigues people, things/people that are different from themselves.

sara and gris are too much the same for their to be any long lasting interest in the other, they are both interesting people, but they are interesting to people that are different to them. to each other they arent as interesting because its like looking at themselves.

They are both very closed books and Grissom isn't the kind of person who knows how to deal with emotions, Sara is very much the same. Nick is the complete opposite. In fact, he is everything Sara needs and vice versa. She is the ying to his yang, if you look at them as an equation they just don't balance each other out. If you want to be scientific about it (for the benefit of Grissom ;)) think about it like magnets. Like forces repel one another, only opposites attract and stick together :).
AMEN!!! thats exaclty what i was trying to get across with my yin/yang thing, but the magnets thing is such a better explination rofl.

magnets are fascinating... HAHA.

but its so true, oppisites attract, nick and sara are kindred spirits, the same in the ways that matter but also opposite in the ways that matter.

grissom and sara are too similar to work.

back onto magnets, you can get two south ends of a magnet together if you FORCE it but they wont naturally stick. leave it up to science, or chemistry, in snickers case, and the north and south will find each other.

GSR has been forced on us, but it wont stick. in the end the natural chem of snickers will win out!!!

WOOT FOR MAGNETS!!!

talk about a new thread title ... snickers, because like magnets, oppisites attract :p

Pandora said:
Lala - I'm looking forward to reading all your smutties I've missed :D
enjoy, haha, there are 25 up so far, HAHA, u got lots of hot reading to do, cant wait for ur thoughts :devil:

Here's a little Snickers-goodie for you guys. (I updated my fanart )
LOVES!

Hello to all the Nick/Sara fans!! I'm EmeraldEyes06, but you can call me Emerald or EE if you want. I'm a Miami fan and DuCaine shipper, but I really liked Nick and Sara as a couple after the second season, they are so lovely together!! :)
I'm really enjoying this thread, the fanart and the fanfiction is amazing!! heartagram69, just a word on your fanfiction... wow!! :D

Just to pick up on the point being made just now. I completely agree with Nick being able to see the emotional pain that Sara went through, and being able to comfort her. That shows genuine concern. I think it was kind of a let down that Grissom only cares if Sara's hurt physically, rather than the emotional scars. He cares, but not in the same way Nick does. Nick's concern is much stronger, and honestly, I really don't think Sara and Grissom are right for each other either. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here right now!! :p :lol: It may work out, maybe it won't.(I'm hoping it won't!!)

Friends do make the best lovers I believe, 'cos they know each other's feelings and quirks and the whole lot. And anyway, I would think that Nick and Sara are more believable as a couple in the big scheme of things. They are two magnets, with opposite poles attracting each other!! Nice analogy!

I really love your banner heartagram69!! What episode is that from?? Could anyone, if you can, make a list of great Snickers eppies so I can start watching? Thanks a lot!!

See you again!
:)

EmeraldEyes06 said:I'm really enjoying this thread, the fanart and the fanfiction is amazing!! heartagram69, just a word on your fanfiction... wow!! :D
hehe thankyou!!!

and WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!! *cough* i mean snickers side :D hope you enjoy everything here, and dont get scared off my our madness, its all in good fun, rofl.
I really love your banner heartagram69!! What episode is that from??
its actually a manip, sort of, the scene is from table stakes but sara writers her signature not i love you, but its still an awesomely cute scene.

Could anyone, if you can, make a list of great Snickers eppies so I can start watching? Thanks a lot!!
thats a dangerous thing to ask a snicker, ROFL. i made a post a few days back, prob on the previous page, that had the moments from season 1 n 2 that made me a snicker, take a look at it and you should check the mentiond eps out :D

Yes, there is no turning back once you entered this thread :lol:

Welcome to the Snickers side of the fource :)

Welcome EmeraldEyes06! And Shelbers, I suppose I haven't said welcome to you either, I'm sorry! Anyway, WELCOME! :)

Um, some must see Snickers episodes for you EmeraldEyes06:

1x04 Pledging Mr Johnson
1x15 Table Stakes (features the scene from hearty's banner)
1x22 Evaluation Day
2x04 Bully For You
2x20 Cats in the Cradle
3x20 Last Laugh
4x04 Feeling the Heat (title says it all)
4x05 Fur and Loathing
5x01 Viva Las Vegas
6x05 Gum Drops
6x09 Dog Eat Dog (just ignore the 'stache)
6x18 The Unusual Suspect
6x21 Rashomama

These are the episodes with the most Nick/Sara scenes. As soon as you've watched these you'll be addicted to the chocolate, nuts, caramel and nougat. :D Of course there are other cute little scenes entwined into other episodes, but this list is a pretty good start I think, so enjoy!

hearty, magnets rock out loud! Haha.

OT, sort of: I wrote a Snickers Christmas fic. For those who feel like reading: Must Have Been the Mistletoe.
Reviews are much appreciated. :)

Viva Las Vegus was a awesome Snickers episode!

...Why aren't they married yet??

Why aren't they married yet??
Cause the Alien who was supposed to marry them is in jail, they are waiting for him :D

Seriously, i think we have to wait until Nick convinces her to marry him (we all know Sara's opinion about marriage)

Hi all :D

oh been away for a little wile, I missed all my Snickers :D

glad to see ya'll are posting, keeping hope alive :D

SMW

sissi59100 said:
Why aren't they married yet??
Cause the Alien who was supposed to marry them is in jail, they are waiting for him :D

Seriously, i think we have to wait until Nick convinces her to marry him (we all know Sara's opinion about marriage)

i think nick can convince sara to marry him and they will have a nice honeymoon to. ;)
renting a boat
cruisin in the boat
and by the way i want to great you all my fellow snickers a happy holidays. :D

Oh and here is a little Holiday Humor... Snickers style :D

Chimney

Sara: "not again"
Nick: "yup, looks like Santa got stuck in the chimney again"
Sara: "great, now we'll have to pull him out"
Nick: *dials cell* "yeah Greg, Grissom got stuck in the chimney again... no I don't know why he hasn't learned his lesson"
Grissom: "Ho Ho Ho"
Sara: "what yo call me?!"
Grissom: "nothing...."
Nick: "you better hurry, Sara's ready to build a fire under him"

there you go, amazing how much you can get out of one pic :D

Happy Holidays all :D

and Happy Christmas :)

OMFG NSF2 *tears* thats effing hillarious, *wipes tears*

thats just so omg words cant describe how funni that is!!

LOL :lol: Oh, wow, that's so funny!! Love the dialogue, both nicksarafan2 and heartagaram69!! Hee-hee, love the image! I could definitely see that happening!

heartagram69 said:
its actually a manip, sort of, the scene is from table stakes but sara writers her signature not i love you, but its still an awesomely cute scene.

I can't belive you manipulated that!! :eek: Amazing, very nice!! :D

Thanks for the list, guys! I'll be completely glued to the screen for a while to come! Snickers was always one of my fave chocolate bars... :lol: Sorry, lame joke!! :p I'm getting into the festive spirit with some Sara/Nick Christmas fics, they're really good! I'm starting to really like this ship!! :)

Sara: "not again"
Nick: "yup, looks like Santa got stuck in the chimney again"
Sara: "great, now we'll have to pull him out"
Nick: *dials cell* "yeah Greg, Grissom got stuck in the chimney again... no I don't know why he hasn't learned his lesson"
Grissom: "nothing...."
Nick: "you better hurry, Sara's ready to build a fire under him"

OMFG :lol: I laughed so hard that i scared my parents :lol:

WELCOME HERE EMERALDEYES!!!! :D and Merry Snickermas to everyone here :D

EmeraldEyes06 said:
LOL :lol: Oh, wow, that's so funny!! Love the dialogue, both nicksarafan2 and heartagaram69!! Hee-hee, love the image! I could definitely see that happening!
haha awesome, glad you liked

heartagram69 said:

I can't belive you manipulated that!! :eek: Amazing, very nice!! :D
i didnt do it, mariel did

Snickers was always one of my fave chocolate bars... :lol: Sorry, lame joke!!
dw we all talk about snicekrs bars as our faves too, haha

:p I'm getting into the festive spirit with some Sara/Nick Christmas fics, they're really good! I'm starting to really like this ship!! :)
WOOT, yeah snickers xmas fics are the bomb!

Dudes, have you had Snickers flapjacks? I came across them the other day, and if possible they are even better than Snickers themselves! One more than one occasion I proclaimed the greatest foodstuff ever invented, and I stick by that :D.

Okay, we need a topic. Which do you prefer: Angsty Snickers or Fluffy Snickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back