Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Aww awesome dialogs everyone! :)

sissi lol is that you, being angsty and stuff... Heh, kidding. I love your stories so yep please write more. *chants* write more write more write more... and please make it snickers. :D

Shelbers said:
personally i think that they both kind of balance each other out.
Exactly. That's one of the things I love most about this ship. Nick can teach Sara to loosen up more, live more and have fun. On the other hand, Sara has the ability to calm him down when he's getting too aggravated (i.e. Gum Drops, Stalker). He also knows exactly how to deal with her when she's the one who's tensed (Too tough to die, Invisible Evidence)

Btw, Shelbers, no prob hun. :)

Wow! It's feels like ages since I've been in here (how very bad of me) but I just got handed a Snickers flapjack (which may well be the greatest foodstuff invented in history), and thought I must stop by here again. :)

Anyway, I totally agree with Cofi, Nick and Sara just makes perfect sense. Case in point, my aunt stopped by a few weeks ago, she rarely ever watches CSI unless she's in the room when I have it on. We were watching 'Way To Go' and as soon as the Sara walked in on the last scene you could see the confusion on her face. She started asking me all of these questions, because she's seen episodes like when Grissom refused Sara's dinner invitation, "Since when have they been dating?" "I thought he didn't want to be with her?" and then she asked me "What changed?" What could I tell her? Nothing changed because the writers never wrote anything to explain that it did. I was just as confused as she was the first time I saw it. We wouldn't have had that kind of problem if it were Nick and Sara, I'm sure. They really are like two half of a whole.

And then of course, another episode comes on, and she walks off still confused. Then she yells from the kitchen, "I thought Sara liked that Southern Boy anyway!" I <3 my aunt. :lol:

Hi everyone :)

I've been absent a while. Life is busy and it sucks :D

I have SO much catching up to do.
Lala - I'm looking forward to reading all your smutties I've missed :D

I don't know when I'll be online again but I wanted to wish you all happy holidays.

Here's a little Snickers-goodie for you guys. (I updated my fanart )

xoxo

(sorry for the OTness, mods. won't happen again. promise :))

Welcome back Ali! I love your aunt :lol: And Pandora that's really lovely! OT: icon love!

Before I forget, Happy Holidays to everyone as well!

Some dialog... A case wherein the bride dies right before her wedding.

S: How tragic... It would have been a lovely wedding.
N: You think weddings are lovely? I thought you have a thing about weddings.
S: Used to.
N: What changed?
S: Someone once told me it's a public declaration of love... and I agree.
N: *smirks* I knew it.
S: Knew what?
N: You're a romantic at heart.

Love the diolog Cofi (Plus fyi yout icon is adorible)

Sadly i dont have any diologue because my head is to fixed on my aceing stomach or Christmas :D but that cant stop me from enjoying the Snickery goodness you guys came up with :D

Pandora so good to see you back, and you came bearing gift, in Snickers flavor ;)
and

these dialogues are awesome, and sissi yours is so angsty and true!!!

but to continue on, i could see sara catching up with nick later in the day

S: i want to continue our earlier conversation
N: why?
S: because you didnt let me finish it
N: what was left to be said
S: what was left was me replying that i havent chosen another man
N: meaning?
S: exactly what you think i mean...

SMOOCHY SMOOCH <--- jks, rofl.

Thanks guys for your comments about my dialogue :D I was inspired, Christmas brought me back to Snicker :D There is nothing better than Snickers

SMOOCHY SMOOCH <--- jks, rofl.
You know hunny, i missed your "smoochy smooch" :lol:
I could easily see something like that happening; i think we definetly need some snicker moments even if it's friendship moments (well we all know it can't be platonic between those two, too much chemistry for that); just wanna see them laughing or nicely flirting ore more :rolleyes:

Sara is a romantic at heart, I truly believe that. She's really just looking for someone to love and take care of her, but she's searching in all the wrong places. A very wise woman once told me that 'It's normal for girls who grow up with lousy fathers to be attracted to crummy guys.' I think this this the case with Sara too. The men she seeks out are unavailable in all the ways she needs them to be. You know how sometimes you can get too close to a project that you can't see something wrong with it right in front or your face? It takes an outsider to come in, someone not as close to the project to as you are, to point it out to you. Somebody needs to do that for Sara, and then point her in Nick's direction. :)

Seeing that everyone is in the dialogueing <--- yes thats a word, mood, come on over to the scenario's thread! woot.

and a belated hellow to new snickers!!! WOOT

sissi59100 said:
i think we definetly need some snicker moments even if it's friendship moments (well we all know it can't be platonic between those two, too much chemistry for that); just wanna see them laughing or nicely flirting ore more :rolleyes:
I totally agree! Their friendship moments are always meaningful because they fully understand each other. The 'laughing and nicely flirting' just comes naturally, mostly because they can be themselves around each other knowing that the other one accepts them for who they are.

CSI_Ali said:
Sara is a romantic at heart, I truly believe that. She's really just looking for someone to love and take care of her, but she's searching in all the wrong places.
Exactly. I also liked what you said about not seeing what's in front of her. Nick is there, perfect, waiting... oh the angst of this relationship, lol. He knows how to take care of her. She'd actually gain confidence if she's with him, cause he'd make certain she knows how much she means to him and that she won't have to get insecure all the time about losing him.

OT: Thanks csikicksurass. I didn't make the icon though (link's in my profile). Anywho, don't you just wanna hug the snuggly snowman. :lol:

Yes i do :lol: it would be a good colection to the billions we have right now :lol:

Sara and Nick are friends who just like to play around and it's the type of friendship that will be in touch for ever and hang out when ever they can not the one where they only send christmas cards to each other and thats it. Plus if they were to get serious that fun and relaxed friendship would be a major part in their relationship.

cofi_shot said:
sissi59100 said:
i think we definetly need some snicker moments even if it's friendship moments (well we all know it can't be platonic between those two, too much chemistry for that); just wanna see them laughing or nicely flirting ore more :rolleyes:
I totally agree! Their friendship moments are always meaningful because they fully understand each other. The 'laughing and nicely flirting' just comes naturally, mostly because they can be themselves around each other knowing that the other one accepts them for who they are.
i totally agree too, i mean the foundations of a successful romantic relationship are often made by bonds of friendship. and thats why i think WHEN snickers finally become a romantic item their relationship will be successful, unlike GSR whose will fail because there isnt a strong friendship to hold it up, but snickers does, and thats y it will last!!!

CSI_Ali said:
Sara is a romantic at heart, I truly believe that. She's really just looking for someone to love and take care of her, but she's searching in all the wrong places.
Exactly. I also liked what you said about not seeing what's in front of her. Nick is there, perfect, waiting... oh the angst of this relationship, lol. He knows how to take care of her. She'd actually gain confidence if she's with him, cause he'd make certain she knows how much she means to him and that she won't have to get insecure all the time about losing him.
yeah i can see nick making sure he tells sara atleast once a day that he loves her. and not just in passing, making sure she believes him. even if they fight, i can see them making sure they never leave the house or whatever will out telling the other they love them.

nick is waiting in the wings, and we all know it, when gris goes sara is going to go to nick and realise that all the fun isnt onstage, its had in the wings! (hahahaha, play on words there, on stage/canon/billy is doing stage work, hahahaha)

dont mind me, rofl

i totally agree too, i mean the foundations of a successful romantic relationship are often made by bonds of friendship. and thats why i think WHEN snickers finally become a romantic item their relationship will be successful

ITA with you Lala and also you Cofi (nice to see you :D ). I mean we all know in real life that the best relationship has a friednship foundations because even if the romantic relationship is over , there still something, a light between the two persons and that light will never turns off.
Nick is someone really special: i mean do you see everyday a man showing so easily his feelings? I mean Nick can cry without being a shame of that or thinking he isn't acting like a men. µ
Sara is everything but that lol i mean she refuses to cry because she thinks a woman shouldn't show her feelings,a t elast not to everybody.

BUT when those two are together, nothing matters just them and the special feelings between each other. When on the first season, Catherine wasn't nice with her, Warrick didn't care about her (mostly because of how they met) and Grissom was busy with his bugs, who was there for her? Who didn't judge her? Who gave her a chance?
Yeah guys, the answer is Nick and that's why she loves him so much and why he gives her back that love too .

sissi59100 said:
Nick is someone really special: i mean do you see everyday a man showing so easily his feelings? I mean Nick can cry without being a shame of that or thinking he isn't acting like a men. Sara is everything but that lol i mean she refuses to cry because she thinks a woman shouldn't show her feelings, at least not to everybody.
omg yes, i forgot to mention that. what i love about them is that at times they are so diff, but at other times they are so open.

i mean nick is an open book when it comes to ALL his emotions, you can always tell if he is sad or happy, jealous or angry, and he wears his heart on his sleave.

but sara is a cclosed book when it comes to emotions and personal issues. the only emotions she tends to show freely are anger and bitterness. but she tends to keep most other things to herself. but i think as much as she thinks she is hiding them, nick always knows how she is feeling.

i cant remember which episode it was but sara was feeling down and was in the locker room and nick went to check on her, and didnt make a big deal of it just asked if she was ok in passing and then told her he would meet her outside.

the subtle things like that mean so much more to me then the large thing like grissom worrying about sara when she was PHYSICALLY hurt in the lab explosion. its easy to tell when someone is physically hurt, but you actually have to pay attention to them to notice if they are emotionally hurt.

and nick and sara always know when the other is hurting emotionally. and they often call each other on it.

nick's comments to sara about hank and throughout you've got mail were evidence of that, and sara's comments throughout gum drops showed that sara is plugged into whats going on in nick's life.

both of them hide some things from the rest of the team, but i dont think they can hide anything from the other, even if they wanted to. when it comes to each other they are open books, even if they are closed books to the rest of the team.

BUT when those two are together, nothing matters just them and the special feelings between each other. When on the first season, Catherine wasn't nice with her, Warrick didn't care about her (mostly because of how they met) and Grissom was busy with his bugs, who was there for her? Who didn't judge her? Who gave her a chance?
Yeah guys, the answer is Nick and that's why she loves him so much and why he gives her back that love too .
i totally agree!!! nick could have been cold towards her like cath was, i mean she was there to investigate his best friend. but he wasnt cold towards her, he knew she was only doing a job that was asked of her and knew she would have trouble fitting in and he dint want to add to that. he welcomed her and they hit it off right from the start. while her relationships with rick and cath have grown to friendship, hers with nick started there.

with cath and rick she had to earn their respect, but with nick she started with it!

and grissom is just grissom, no matter WHAT, he will always be married to his job and his bugs. and he won't change, if he was going to change it would have been years ago. sara will soon realise this me thinks.

and will realise that the man off her dreams, and her one true love has been there all along. by her side helping her through the hard times, and soon nick's manner and friendship will be rewarded as she will mirror his feelings towards her.

nick will never give up on sara, but sara will give up on gris. i think she had before anything between them started. she almost painted herself into a corner where if grissom did ask her out she HAD to say yes. i feel she is learning its not what she wants, and what she wants it to be with someone that will put her first.

someone that will give her the world without question, someone that is her best friend.

that someone is nick!

On a fanfic note, more smut is up. PM me for links

home for the holidays is up to chapter 20

and mistletoe is up in complete.

oh and some new fanfic100 stories are up too

enjoy and comments are love

heartagram69 said:
i cant remember which episode it was but sara was feeling down and was in the locker room and nick went to check on her, and didnt make a big deal of it just asked if she was ok in passing and then told her he would meet her outside.

I've got a feeling that that scene is in Playing With Fire too, which made it all the more meaningful in my opinion. Sara was physically hurt, and Grissom noticed that, but what he didn't notice was how sad she was. He was blind to the emotional pain, but Nick saw it and took it upon himself to make sure she was okay. It's the little things like that that truly matter. Nick is the only person who really knows Sara and how to deal with her.

I also think Sara will eventually realise that her and Grissom isn't going to work. Relationships work when the couple balance each other out, and they just don't. They are both very closed books and Grissom isn't the kind of person who knows how to deal with emotions, Sara is very much the same. Nick is the complete opposite. In fact, he is everything Sara needs and vice versa. She is the ying to his yang, if you look at Grissom and Sara as an equation they just don't balance each other out. If you want to be scientific about it (for the benefit of Grissom ;)) think about it like magnets. Like forces repel one another, only opposites attract and stick together :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back