Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Btw, I like the balnace reference. It reminded me of that movie "unbreakable" where it says that everything and everybody in the world have their exact opposites which makes them whole. And rarely those people meet.

I love that movie and yes that is true!

I am just scared that Snickers is going to end up like "Gone with the wind" but i dout it will!

Nick and Sara have a Catalina and Randy relationship from My name is Earl (Nick being Randy of course), they are both friends but Randy loves Catalina and Catalina never really thought about it bit if Randy says that he loves her she will start to notice, i just like Sara more then Catalina! :lol:

Thanks for all the birthday greetings/pics! :D Seriously, nothing's hotter than these two!

Anyways, I agree with you all about how their differences only keeps them closer. They aren't perfect and they know it, and I think sometimes they see in each other great characteristics that they don't have. Like how Nick is great with people and Sara isn't, so in effect Sara likes that about Nick and would probably want the same thing for herself.

By the way, someone mentioned a while back something about how Nick obviously respects Sara's opinion, as seen in Unusual Suspect. He wanted to hear what she had to say even though it shouldn't matter much since they already got two votes out of three (Ecklie and Nick agreed to the same thing).

Yeah that was garsh darn cute how he didn't just think that he was right because he knows Sara is just as right as he is, they were both competeing for the raise or what ever that was and he was happy that she got it and Sara was just as sad as Nick was when he didn't get the job in the locker room which was a very sweet scene, what epi was that again?

cocoa_girl18 said:
pic 2

And Greg is again in the picture with them. :D

Funny how that guy always has the bad luck of being the third wheel. Let's remember Rashomama. :D Too bad we didn't get to see them together in that scene.

Hi :)

I come bringing icons :) i made as much CSI icons before the laptop over heated and shut off (Grrr) but i still made some :D

Snickers"]http://40licks22.livejournal.com/6146.html#cutid1]Snickers and more[/url]

Greg is the third wheel :lol: he is always there with them. I bet the next time Nick and Sara want to go to the locker room to 'change' Greg will wanna come alond to :lol: much love to Greg though lol.

thanks CSIkicksyourass I like it too :D

no Snickers last night, but that's ok, I feel it's coming!!

Do we know any title for #20? I will tried to think of the name of the title soon.

Do anybody getting tired to see you know who on every episode all the times? I do. I want to see more Snickers.

thanks csikicksurass love the icons of snickers and chase and cameron to.
ooh no snicker scene again. hope csi s7 will start here in asia can wait for it. we should cross are fingers that are beloved ship have a very nice scene together.
and yes i agree even how greg is adorable he is being the third wheel. poor grego hope if there's the locker he won't be there. :)

Ok...Now that I'm back, I gotta sink back into my Snickers loving. ;) I am crossing my fingers and hoping that Snickers has a good moment which will lead to oh so much more. :)

Would love to start thinking of names for the next thread? I think a good scene is coming. Grisssom seems to be going more insane. And Sara seems too calm and unhappy for it to stay for long. She needs her nicky to cheer her up.

hmm, thread names, now THIS could be hella fun...

It's not cheating if it's love
Cheating is bad...unless its snickers
Who wouldn't rather chocolate to bugs?
Snickers, because Canon's backfire!

ok yes they are lame but shh, im tired haha

I cant choose between the first one or the last one!!! we need a pole.

Haha do you thin; haveing a thread like "She's cheating on Nick" would be bad :lol: yes it is because she would never cheat on Nick!

Thank you guys for the loverly comments :) Nick and Chase both have a crush on their employee's :lol:

heartagram69 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but NONE of the above can be used as thread names. Direct jabs at other ships is against the board rules and will not be done via thread titles and I know that all of those are a direct jab against GSR. You guys will have to come up with something that relates to Nick/Sara only.

1CSIMfan said:
heartagram69 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but NONE of the above can be used as thread names. Direct jabs at other ships is against the board rules and will not be done via thread titles and I know that all of those are a direct jab against GSR. You guys will have to come up with something that relates to Nick/Sara only.
what about the grillows thread name then?

i dont think that us saying we dont mind not being canon is against GSR just coz it is canon.

no offence, but i dont think we shouldnt be allowed to say WE think snickers is better then GSR, we aint dissing it, we are saying WE think our ship is better. i dont want to start trouble, but i dont think that rule applies in this case, i mean if we said, GSR SUCKS SNICKERS RULES, then it would make sense, but in this case i dont feel it fits. we arent dissing GSR we are saying WE think snickers is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back