Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I like the episod last night. Nick does talk about Sara a lot. Sara is in the house to keep an eyes on the boys' outside the house. Sara does keep stared at Nick's butt a lot, so it Nick.

I have never heard Sara called Nick, "Nicky" she always called him cowboy. He called her Sunshine.

nicksarafan2 said:
that was funny, I noticed it too, he did mention her a lot :D and I can't wait till we get them together... in the same room agian, it will happen soon, my only hope is the new guy will put them on cases together, that will be cool :D
what i'd love, is if the new guy asks the team as a whole, or cath or ecklie or someone, who works best together and they say that nick n sara are their best team :D :D :D that would make me squee lol.

on a fanfic note... Home for the Holidays - Chapter 3 is now up :D

heartagram69 said:what i'd love, is if the new guy asks the team as a whole, or cath or ecklie or someone, who works best together and they say that nick n sara are their best team :D:D:D that would make me squee lol.
That would be so great! :D But you know, I actually think Nick and Sara are an amazing team because of the difference between their opinions. I mean, is their a better way to observe a crime than to see it through the eyes of two persons who don't always agree? And for Nick and Sara themselves it's great to have some friction (not THAT kind of friction, well also actually) in a relationship.

I'll leave a comment as soon as the page can be found again, because it isn't working for me again. :confused:

And a little fanfiction treat from me too: The Irony of It All. It's really a hard fic to summarize, so I'd suggest you just read it to find out what's it about. And reviews are love of course. :D

mariel said:
heartagram69 said:what i'd love, is if the new guy asks the team as a whole, or cath or ecklie or someone, who works best together and they say that nick n sara are their best team :D:D:D that would make me squee lol.
That would be so great! :D But you know, I actually think Nick and Sara are an amazing team because of the difference between their opinions. I mean, is their a better way to observe a crime than to see it through the eyes of two persons who don't always agree? And for Nick and Sara themselves it's great to have some friction (not THAT kind of friction, well also actually) in a relationship.
exactly. i mean if you have 2 people hu often have similar opinions, they might get blinded as to what really happened. but with nick n sara that never happens. and also they just work well together, "i'd pick you and me over greg and catherine any day" i mean, HELL so would we :D

I'll leave a comment as soon as the page can be found again, because it isn't working for me again. :confused:
yeah livejournal is down atm

And a little fanfiction treat from me too: The Irony of It All. It's really a hard fic to summarize, so I'd suggest you just read it to find out what's it about. And reviews are love of course. :D
ooooh awesome

Aww LJ down, i want to read :( :lol:

I never really thought about that, when the new guy comes that means Sara wouldn't be hogged from Grissom and he can put him with Nick, i think i like this new guy already, he is sexxy ;)

OK, people, I'm here.
I just wanted to watch the new ep before coming here.

Like most of you here, I too noticed Nick mentioning Sara. Too bad that that they haven't shared a scene. That was probably the thing that made our senses sharper, so we noticed how Nick mentioned her name twice.

And I also agree with you regarding the new guy. I think that he won't work the cases himself, so Nick and Sara will have more time for themselves. :D You know, I can't wait till that happens. I think the big change will be positive.

Is there anything negative about Grissom leaving? :p Nah, I'm only kidding. (Don't kill me mods!)

I'm sorry to hear there weren't any Snicker scenes, but you know, the less Snickers we get, the more satisfying it'll be when they have a scene together. It's weird though, I can't remember a season with this little Nick and Sara onscreen together. But that's only up till now of course. I mean, how many cases have they worked on together? It's just plain stupid.

It's not the number of cases they work together, because they worked together on the last case, but their paths still haven't crossed.

But, I agree, once we get the classic scene where they discuss the case, go together on the scene...I'm sure it will be all worth it.

Man, they have worked tons of cases together or partly. But then they do work together it will be something. But when do sparks not fly when these two are together. ;)

I still fing it quite childish that they are blocking Sara out from Nick, tis just sad! They can not just cut us off cold turkey, do they think we wouldn't notice, it would be just as effective if Nick was in a buble when ever he was around Sara because they are acting like he is alergic to her, like seriously! (Thats my new word :D)

Like seriously, dude! :D haha. I like how you put that, "He's allergic to her", lmao.

Misery said:
It's not the number of cases they work together, because they worked together on the last case, but their paths still haven't crossed.
That's exactly what I mean!! Even when they're working on the same case they don't see each other! I'm so pissed off about this!! For the sake of the show, more snickers! It'll be a huge and much needed boost for the ratings, lol.

Hey Snickers fan, I'm bring up the Snickers song back up so we can think our Snickers song. I can't think of the song right now so anybody figure it out.

I am thinking of some, i was looking through my list. I do believe i was the last one to put a song up?

Thanks for brining back up i am sure i have more Snickers songs on my ipod :D

You're welcome. I can't think right now but I will to it. I'm thinking Faith Hill's song Cry, I don't know if that a Snickers or not.

I will figure it out soon.

awesome fics, Hearty! the smut was SO hot!! :D And as always, loved HFTH! And mariel i've LOVED everything youve written! :) and i need some Snickers soon before I die from lack of Snickeryness! :( The writers cant keep this up forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back