Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

hello girls!!!

I'm so happy!! last night was the last night of the PBR World Finals (Pro Bull Riding) my fave sport, and I'm so happy becouse this man won : Adriano Moreas he's a real cowboy, and he won the title for the third time!!! yes I know for most of you... you have no idea what on earth I'm talking about, but i'm jsut to darn happy!! BTW I met him :D

ok and now after all of my crazy fan girl sqeeling is over, here is a cute Snicker photo Wish they'd just marry all ready!!

ok well untill tomarow, I bid you all good night :D

R&R'd Hearty loved it :D

nicksarafan2 said:ok and now after all of my crazy fan girl sqeeling is over, here is a cute Snicker photo Wish they'd just marry all ready!!
that just got me squeeling lol. they are so adorable. they just look like they should be together!!! DAMMIT JUST HOOK UP!!! well we know u r, just let us know haha. i wanna c a kiss dammit, talk about cute!!! :D

Heart i left a comment about you story already :D my LJ just came back one :mad:

That pic is so adoible! tell me again why aren't Nick and Sara married yet? that is a puzzler! seriously, seriously, seriously!!!

csikicksurass said:
Heart i left a comment about you story already :D
cheers.

following on from that, CHAPTER 4 is now up, and its fluff filled with more fluff lol.

Harvest is on here atm, not snickers as of yet, but there was some hella hot nicky :D !!! damn sara is with grissom, and he keeps making cheap remarks that i'm guessing are his way of flirting... nasty, nicky would do SOOOOO much better :D

I WANT SNICKERS DAMMIT

csikicksurass said:
I cant decide if this ship is a angst ship or a fluff ship?
I think it's both. Fluff cause they always have fun with each other... Angst cause they can't be together as of the moment. But they'll get to that eventually. ;)

And yeah they've worked SEVERAL cases together. They just don't talk much about them :lol:

ETA: 3 snicker wallpapers

I left a comment :D and Happy Birthday have a SERIOUSLY awesome day!

Heart i will read your story after Cheers :lol:

I to think it is a mix of Angst and Fluff, they have there fluff moments like in Last Laugh but Gum Drops was there Angst episode, it did belong to them :lol:

I like a ship with balance. That's what makes this one the best. When does the new person take over for grissom? That should open things up for us. ;)

Great wallpaper cofi_shot

I wrote the song at the Snickers song. Man, I forgot to put his name on it. Check it out.

Tell me what you think.

i think it is both fluff and agst to. it has this great mix of balance and ingredients for a great ship and facinating to watch. ;) :D
and cofi happy birthday you :) and love the wall paper to.
and i go check the snicker song NicknGrissom

Oh i am making icons for Cofi ;)

Wow that song NicknGrissom is perfect, really fits!

It's funny after we talked about how Snickers are balenced when ever my math teacher said that the = sign really means balance (Since no one told us that :lol:) Snickers just kept poping into my head and "Last laugh" and "Gum Drops" because LL is a fluff epi and GD is a angst epi for Snickers!

You know birthday things haven't been popping up for me, so I don't know it's peoples birthdays, so Happy Birthday to all you girls!!! :D

and I can't wait till tomarrow, if we get Snickers, I will be so happy :D we need a look... I'd stand for them talking on the phone!!

ok well I'm off :)

Awww the secound your B day comes you will get something from me, birthdays are the best!

Like seriously NickSarafan i really canot stop staring at your Siggy!!! i know you had it for a while now but still!

Snickers is the Shiznit!

cofi , happy B-day. Sorry, I missed it, but I've been busy, busy, busy.

Anyway, here are some pics for you:

1 2 3 4

Btw, I like the balnace reference. It reminded me of that movie "unbreakable" where it says that everything and everybody in the world have their exact opposites which makes them whole. And rarely those people meet.

I like to think as Nick and Sara as those people who were made for from each other faults, so to speak; what one doesn't possess, the other one has. And that is the reason why their differences aren't keeping them away from each other, but they bring them closer.

OK, I went too far...:D

Misery said:

love this pic, they look so cute, nick looks like a schoolboy trying to hold sara's hand for the first time and so nervous that it look like she might reject it. ;)
but i think sara would want to hold nick's hand to. :) ;)

i saw this 2 picture of nick and sara but they are not close with each other. :confused: :(
pic 1
pic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back